BARREL, is it true Joe Biden misused his political office to enrich his family?
Looks like it, PORK. Peter Schweizer documents that Joe facilitated son Hunter’s and John Kerry’s stepson Chris’s huge billion dollar plus hedge fund windfall from China. Joe has also admitted on video that he outed a Ukraine prosecutor who was investigating a company called Burisma which had as board member Joe’s son.
2. PORK, They are losing and I understand a great number of voters are leaving the democratic party because since POTUS Trump was elected Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi and their crony democrats and republicans have done nothing to help us.
3. THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HELP US – REGARDLESS OF OUR RACE, CREED, OR ORIENTATION – BE FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS – while at the same time POTUS Trump has helped us – BLACKS, HISPANICS, JEWS, NATIVE AMERICANS, WHITES, ASIAN AMERICANS – be free, safe, and prosperous.
4. Nancy and Adam and their cronies have done nothing to help us have freedom of religion.
5. They have done nothing to help us have freedom of speech.
6. They have done nothing to help us have freedom of assembly including freedom from crime.
7. They have done nothing demonstrable to help us be safe from crime, and terrorism, and the immense expense caused by those who have entered our country unvetted.
8. They have done nothing to help us be free and safe by means of a strong military – at the same time nothing to help us stop spending trillions on foreign wars.
9. They have done nothing to help us and our veterans.
10. They have done nothing to help us have more and better jobs.
11. They have done nothing to help us stand up to China.
12. They have done nothing to help us resolve the North Korea or Middle East situations.
13. They have done nothing to help us build a viable economy.
14. They have done nothing to help us cut healthcare costs.
15. They have done nothing to help us prosper through better infrastructure.
16. They have done nothing to help us prosper by getting rid of regulations.
17. They have done nothing to help us prosper by cutting our taxes.
18. They have done nothing to protect our unborn. Instead they have done just the opposite resulting in deaths of millions of our unborn children.
19. They have done nothing to help us be free, safe, and prosperous as has POTUS Trump.
20. You are right, BARREL.
21. In a nutshell, summed up, what you are saying is this fact. Adam Schiff and his secret investigations are the problem for the democrats and for the nation. Adam Schiff has diverted all attention of the democrat legislators and even some republican legislators away from helping us – diverted attention by slandering POTUS Trump.
21. If Mrs. Pelosi and Chuck Schumer really care for us the electorate and still want to win elections, they would be well advised to get rid of Adam Schiff and all this investigation, impeachment nonsense and focus on helping us be free, safe, and prosperous.
1. BARREL, I hear Mr. Nadler and Mr. Schiff are sweating profusely over AG Barr’s criminal investigation – that all of this impeachment nonsense has boomeranged again on the democrats and on Mrs. Pelosi and on then POTUS Obama as well on those republicans who have been complicit.
2. Yes, PORK. They knew all along that the investigation is a criminal investigation. Such is not new information. The fact that they want the public to think the investigation has not been a criminal investigation until recently is ludicrous.
3. Mr. Nadler and Mr. Schiff fear, and many others fear, and rightly so, that AG Barr and those working with him have found and documented and presented to a Grand Jury serious game changing felonious and traitorous conduct.
4. They fear that AG Barr and those working with him have found that POTUS Obama and those working for and with him including themselves have committed one or more felonies and traitorous acts deserving of massive fines and jail time and loss of office and the condemnation of the nation.
5. I suspect Mr. Nadler and Mr. Schiff and many others are immensely worried that AG Barr will document or has documented the details of felonious and traitorous activities and that AG Barr will or has already taken the details and recommendations for indictments to a Grand Jury – all the while Mr. Nadler and Mr. Schiff should have known of course that any attack in the press or by way of impeachment of AG Barr is clear obstruction of justice.
6. What details of felonious and even traitorous activities might there be, BARREL?
7. Well for starters, PORK: If there was contact with including conspiracy with Ukrainian officials by Mr. Schiff or Mr. Nadler or Mrs. Pelosi or Mr. Biden or then POTUS Obama and their cronies or surrogates to gin up witnesses against POTUS Trump?
8. If there were felonious and even traitorous FISA warrant abuses by any of the mentioned people?
9. If there were felonious and even traitorous Star Chamber secret meetings held by Mr. Schiff and the democrats and others?
10. If there were felonious false and even traitorous accusations brought against POTUS Trump outside the Congressional chambers by Mr. Schiff where such prevents his reliance on Congressional immunity. Mr. Schiff in Congress intentionally lied and falsely characterized POTUS Trump’s language in POTUS Trump’s letter to the Ukrainian President and Mr. Schiff held a press conference about the same so I would think he would be sweating profusely. POTUS Trump is well within his prerogatives to ask not just for Mr. Schiff’s cesure but also for Mr. Schiff’s resignation from Congress. Because he held the press conference, Mr. Schiff should rightly fear a civil action by POTUS Trump and criminal indictment via AG Barr.
11. If there were felonious and even traitorous abuse of Congressional Rules by Mr. Nadler and Mr. Schiff and Mrs. Pelosi and others?
12. If any of the above mentioned persons suborned perjury?
13. What is subornation of perjury, BARREL?
14. PORK, subornation of perjury is the felony and even traitorous crime of persuading a person to lie about POTUS Trump and thus commit perjury.
15. Perjury is swearing a false oath to tell the truth in a legal proceeding whether spoken or written.
16. In other words, perjury is persuading/influencing a person to lie against POTUS Trump in a legal proceeding.
17. So let’s think about it. If Mr. Schiff or Mr. Nadler or Mrs. Pelosi or all three or all of the “democrats in attendance” are hiding the testimony of witnesses behind closed doors, if the witnesses met with Mr. Schiff or Mr. Nadler or Mrs. Pelosi and were coached or influenced or encouraged to testify falsely against POTUS Trump in any way, then there has been subornation of perjury.
18. For example, did Mr. Schiff or Mr. Nadler or Mrs. Pelosi or other surrogates or co-persons meet with witnesses before they testified? Did they coach or intimidate or influence them in any way, such as by suggesting they might have immunity from prosecution, to perjure themselves in bearing false witness against POTUS Trump? Sounds to me that this is the reason they do not want whistleblower or “Star Chamber” witness testimony readily and transparently available.
19. Did Mr. Schiff or Mr. Nadler or Mrs. Pelosi and other commit felonious or traitorous acts worthy of being taken to the Grand Jury?
20. These are some of the reasons I can think of as to why Mr. Schiff and Mr. Nadler are sweating profusely enough to hold a press conference condemning and accusing AG Barr of politicizing a criminal investigation. By doing so they have not just tried to cover themselves, and in doing so they have pointed AG Barr directly to them, and at the same time they are on the public record obstructing justice.
BARREL, what do most democrats and republicans and the media say about Joe Biden?
PORK, they set forth among other reasons these fifteen reasons not to vote for him.
1. The media has given Joe the moniker creepy uncle Joe.
2. He is known for his misconduct.
2.1. – Whispering in women’s ears.
2.2. – Shoulder rubbing women.
2.3. – Slow kissing the back of a young woman’s head.
3. He is at heart angry.
4. He is a career politician who has difficulty relating to younger generations.
5. He fraudulently used his office while in office to enrich himself and his family including his son with multi-millions of dollars from China.
6. He is now a socialist zebra having changed his stripes to lean farther left with the rest of the democrat candidates.
7. He is not electable as shown by the fact that few show up to his rallies which prompts the DNC to ask where is the white knight who besides Joe or Bernie or Elizabeth will rise up and be the democratic candidate. What about Oprah Winfrey or Michael Jordan?
8. Joe used his office to remove a Ukrainian prosecutor investigating his son, admitted it on camera, and laughed about it.
9. He is a questionable thinker and his multiple memory lapses and gaffes are common.
10. Joe has done little during his many years in politics for Black or Hispanic or Jewish Americans.
11. He has little history of keeping political promises while POTUS Trump has kept more than 300 of his campaign promises.
12. If elected, Joe will likely cost the New York Times and CNN and ABC and NBC and MSNBC and Fox News and Washington Post millions of dollars not to mention Joe’s negative effect on the US economy and this while POTUS Trump is generating billions of dollars in advertising for the media and has given impetus to the best economy and stock market and job situation for Blacks and Hispanics and the rest of us, including a strongest military, and dealing with a problematic border situation, ever.
13. Joe owns all of Barack Obama’s baggaged-up failed policies including but not limited to FISA warrant abuse, supporting the IRAQ and Afghan wars which cost us trillions, not dealing with ISIS, appeasement payment of a billion dollars in small bills to Iran, not to mention Joe’s part in the democrat contrived fake news Russia and Mueller probe and now impeachment hoax.
14. Like most of the democrats, since POTUS Trump was elected Joe has wasted his time and our time and treasure denigrating POTUS Trump and this while POTUS Trump has used his time and energy to help us be free, safe, and prosperous.
15. Even Joe’s campaign people and Joe’s wife can’t think of a good reason to vote for him.
1. BARREL, several politicians including several who have run or are running for the highest offices in America, as well certain former or current civil servants, stand accused of POLITICAL CORRUPTION and thus if true are not worthy of office or appointment.
BARREL, WHAT IS POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND ITS VARIOUS FORMS?
2. PORK, one simple definition of POLITICAL CORRUPTION is the misuse of public power
3. by an elected politician
4. or by an appointed civil servant
5. for personal
6. or family
7. or cronie/friend or group
8. monetary gain
9. or election campaign financing
10. or other advantage.
11. As a general rule, a CORRUPT politician or civil servant misuses his or her public power for money or privilege or advantage.
12. POLITICAL CORRUPTION IS THE ILLEGAL MISUSE OF ENTRUSTED POWER BY
19. or wealth,
20. for personal or family or friend or group gain of some sort.
21. POLITICAL CORRUPTION in a legal context refers to a wrongful design
22. to acquire or cause
23. some pecuniary or other advantage
24. at the expense of
25. “one’s oath of office,”
26. “fairness to one’s competitors”
27. or the public good.
28. POLITICAL CORRUPTION more often than not includes a quid pro quo, which is to say a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
29. POLITICAL CORRUPTION encompasses a variety of wrongful acts, such as, among others, which is to say not limited to:
32. jury tampering,
33. gaining campaign financing
34. gaining funding for one’s controlled charity or foundation or business,
35. gaining funding for a family member’s or cronies’ business activities.
36. POLITICAL CORRUPTION IS abuse of public office for some sort of personal advantage.
37. Some highly publicized POLITICAL CORRUPTION involves public officials and law enforcement officers.
38. A 1998 report by the General Accounting Office states, “The most commonly identified pattern of drug-related police corruption involved small groups of officers who protected and assisted each other in criminal activities, rather than the traditional patterns of non-drug-related police corruption that involved just a few isolated individuals or systemic corruption pervading an entire police department or precinct.”
39. Being CORRUPT is obviously bad for the soul.
40. Being CORRUPT also harms the economy and thus the community.
41. In countries with a lot of POLITICAL CORRUPTION, less of their GDP goes into INVESTMENT and they have lower GROWTH rates.
42. POLITICALLY CORRUPT countries invest less in education, a sector of the economy that pays big economic dividends.
43. POLITICALLY CORRUPT countries require bribes, as opposed to being “clean no bribe countries,” and such POLITICAL CORRUPTION reduces capital.
45. There is no such thing as good POLITICAL CORRUPTION. All POLITICAL CORRUPTION is bad.
46. Some economists point to similarities between bribery and paying taxes or buying a license to operate but this ethical lapse and abuse is not just short sighted, it is patently wrong.
47. The absence of POLITICAL CORRUPTION has huge economic benefits because such permits the development of institutions that enable a market economy to function efficiently.
48. Countries that outlaw graft in the conduct of public affairs grow by the emergence of institutions such as an independent judiciary, a free press, a well-paid civil service and, an economy in which FIRMS compete for customers and CAPITAL.
67. “[POLITICAL CORRUPTION] is a subversion of the political process.
68. “Elected officials are influenced to act contrary to their obligations of office by
69. “the prospect of financial gain to themselves
70. “or infusions of money into their campaigns.”
72. Jeff Huther, Jeff and Shahl, Anwar, Anti-corruption Policies and Programs: A Framework for Evaluation, The World Bank, Operations Evaluation Department, Country Evaluation and Regional Relations Division, December 2000 (Policy Research Working Paper)
73. Katz, Karen, Here Comes the Bribe: Canada’s efforts to Combat Corruption in International Business, 69 Adv. 501 (2011). In her article, Ms Katz relies on Huther and Shahl op. cit.
75. Shumaker, Walter and Longsdorf, George Foster, The Cyclopedic Dictionary of Law Comprising the Terms and Phrases of American Jurisprudence, Including Ancient and Modern Common Law, International Law, and Numerous Select Titles From the Civil Law, the French and the Spanish Law, Etc., Etc. With an Exhaustive Collection of Legal Maxims, (St. Paul, Minnesota: Keefe-Davidson Law Book Company, 1901), page 210.
77. POLITICAL CORRUPTION is the use of powers by government officials or their network contacts for illegitimate private gain [of some sort, be it money or things or power or other benefits]. Forms of corruption vary, but include
79. The American Anti–Corruption Act (AACA), sometimes shortened to Anti–Corruption Act, is model legislation designed to limit the influence of money in American politics by overhauling lobbying, transparency, and campaign finance laws.
80. THE MAIN CAUSES OF POLITICAL CORRUPTION? INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY OR FRIENDS OR GROUP UNLAWFUL, IMMORAL, UNETHICAL GREED FOR MONEY OR THINGS OR POWER OR OTHER PERSONAL BENEFITS.
82. There is a fourth form of POLITICAL CORRUPTION which is misuse of one’s office to aggrandize oneself or one’s party by bearing false witness about one’s opponent.
83. There is a fifth form of POLITICAL CORRUPTION which is to take office with its benefits by election or appointment and then fail to use one’s influence and vote to help the electorate be free, safe, and prosperous.