BARREL, Brett Kavanaugh has now testified, and the attorney Rachel Mitchell has yet to say or question or do anything of substance, Mr. Kavanaugh comes across in the hearing just now as very sincere and truthful. Given Mr. Kavanaugh’s testimony, why should we confirm Brett Kavanaugh now, BARREL?
That’s easy, PORK. Two men have come forward and stated that they were the ones who assaulted Mrs. Ford.
Looks like the Democrats by their underhanded treatment of Brett Kavanaugh and his family have just turned the Black, Hispanic, Jew, Native American, Asian American, Caucasian American people against them and in the process democrats have lost both the midterms and 2020 in a landslide for republicans and POTUS Trump.
- The uncorroborated bald allegations of the three accusers are that these events happened in high school early in the 1980s. For benefit of the doubt, let’s say 1985. That means that the events are alleged to have happened 33-36 years ago during which gap time these people did not step forward.
- The accusers have flawed memories. No one, and I mean no one, can remember with precision back that far, and without corroborating witnesses, there is no controversy and no legal case of merit.
- At the same time, those who were alleged by Mrs. Ford to have been present testify that they were not present at any such party and that such acts did not take place and that Brett Kavanaugh was not present if they did take place.
- Brett Kavanaugh has now testified under oath, under penalty of felony perjury, that he was not present and he did not engage in such acts, and he has witnesses, those who allegedly were present according to Mrs. Ford and who corroborate his story that he was not present and did not commit such acts, and it is fair to say that any civil or criminal causes of action are long since tolled by statutes of limitations, and if for some reason they might be heard in a court of law there is no compelling corroborating evidence whatsoever in support of the allegations.
- Regarding the new allegation from Ms. Ramirez, Brett testifies unequivocally that such did not happen and that Ms. Ramirez, and Mrs. Ford, has made “a false and uncorroborated accusation,” that such is part of the democrat “frenzy” to block his confirmation and part of a “coordinated effort to destroy his good name.” He goes so far as to state that the conduct of the democrats has destroyed his good name.
- He states, and rightly so, that these allegations “debase our public discourse” and are a threat to any man or woman who wishes to serve our country.”
- He further says, “Such grotesque and obvious character assassination – if allowed to succeed – will dissuade competent and good people of all political persuasions from service.”
- He courageously said, “I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process.”
- Brett has an unblemished record on the courts where he served, an unblemished record working with women, has in the past been FBI vetted at least 6 times, and he has stood his ground well and has garnered an unblemished record during the hearings, having been subjected by democrats and others to a withering barrage of questions, all of which he has answered well.
- There are many women who have worked with him for years who testify as to his good character, which is to say the preponderance of female testimony places in question the integrity of the women who allege that Brett committed such acts. He in no way denies that Mrs. Ford may have been subjected to sexual assault by someone, at some place, at some time, but he denies under oath that he ever at any time committed sexual assault against her in any way.
- The Democrats had their chance during the hearings to raise these issues and they failed.
- They now are engaged in last minute character assassination in their “frenzied” effort to prevent POTUS Trump from achieving the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh.
- These reasons and the fact that his is eminently qualified are more than sufficient to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.