1. PORK, what do you think of Mitt Romney’s remarks and his voting for witnesses and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office?
2. You know, BARREL, I’m not willing to give Mitt a pass for doing so. I for one am not willing to allow him to use his religion to weasel out of accountability for having sided with the partisan democrats -because such is a disservice to his religion and a left handed disservice to all of his colleagues and their religions. Mitt says he voted for POTUS TRUMP’S removal from office as a matter of conscience (before God and his religion and his immediate family and grandchildren and the voters in Utah and the nation), and because he took an oath to render impartial justice, and for these reasons he is voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office. Actually, those are Mitt’s excuses for Mitt’s conduct. At the heart of his argument is his one stated real reason for voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office.
3. Mitt’s stated real reason is that there is no reasonable doubt but what house managers made the case that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully asked a foreign nation to investigate a political rival and his son who did not commit crimes and that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully withheld military aid and by doing so POTUS TRUMP should be removed from office.
4. So let’s see if that is true. Did the house managers in fact make their case beyond a reasonable doubt? The answer is no they did not, no matter how many Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler generalities and “Trump will sell out Alaska to the Russians” histrionics and Mitt Romney anti-TRUMP votes might be presented to the Senate, and here is why.
5. First, did 197 Republican House members and 1 Independent member have reasonable doubt about POTUS TRUMP’S guilt and vote before God, their religion, and their family, and their constituencies and the nation not to impeach POTUS TRUMP? Of course they did. To say otherwise defies logic. The House case brought to the Senate only by the democrats is partisan and a partisan impeachment on its face is filled with reasonable doubt. There is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
6. Second, Mitt wrongfully says Joe and his son are not guilty of crimes; yet there is reasonable doubt as to Joe Biden’s and his son’s and his other family members’ “Profiles in Corruption” – i.e. their guilt or innocence of criminal activity including money laundering? Of course there is. And criminal and Senate investigations are in order. Did Joe and his son corruptly receive a billion+ dollars from China knowing that Joe’s son only got the money because Joe was Vice President who wrongfully and corruptly directly or indirectly made arrangements with the Chinese? Did Joe’s son corruptly get (and keep) his lucrative million dollar job with Burisma because of Joe’s corruption? Looks like he did just that. At the same time there is more than reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S communications with the Ukraine president [the Ukraine president testified there was no quid pro quo and no investigation of the Bidens and no withholding of funding]. Yet we have Joe admitting on camera while laughing that he in fact corruptly withheld funding to the Ukraine in order to remove a prosecutor looking into Burisma, a corrupt company with Joe’s son on its board. Did Joe corruptly and criminally misuse his office to enrich himself, his son, his brother and other family members and others? (Peter Sweizer says in his investigative book Profiles in Corruption that he did. The counsel for POTUS TRUMP says Joe corruptly misused his office.) Once more there is reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
7. Third, did Adam Schiff lie multiple times about POTUS TRUMP during the hearings and gerrymander the hearings to preclude Republican participation? Of course he did. Do Adam Schiff’s lies and star chamber hearings cause reasonable doubt? Of course they do. Once again there is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
8. Fourth, do the letters from POTUS TRUMP leave us with reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S intent? Of course they do. [Keep in mind that there is no way you can prove mal-intent on the part of POTUS TRUMP from the letters even though the Whistleblower claimed as much until POTUS TRUMP released the letters.] Most importantly, the president of Ukraine testifies that there was and is no wrongdoing, again no quid pro quo, no withholding of aid or Javelins, no compulsion to investigate anyone. Does the Ukraine President’s testimony on multiple occasions not create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. There is reasonable doubt which demanded aquittal.
9. Fifth, John Bolton was fired and is writing a book and other witnesses are under criminal prosecution and John Bolton refused to testify in the House and refused to sign an Affidavit to be used by the Schiff group in the Senate hearings. And then we have the whistleblowers and their motives and their veracity and their relationship with Adam Schiff and Adam Shift’s staff all of which has been kept secret from the House and Senate. Is not this highly suspect? Of course it is. There is obvious reasonable doubt about such testimony.
10. Sixth, we come to the Constitutional nature of impeachment and the fact that this was a partisan impeachment. Does that in and of itself create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. Once again, a partisan impeachment was not contemplated by the Framers and is laden with reasonable doubt. So again there is obvious reasonable doubt which easily demanded a vote of acquittal.
11. Seventh, we ask a practical question. Given all of the above reasonable doubt, would Mitt’s constituency and Mitt’s party want Mitt siding with the partisan democrats to vote to remove POTUS TRUMP who has done more to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any past POTUS except Lincoln and Washington? No they would not want such. In fact, Mitt ran on a promise that he would support POTUS TRUMP and there is a good argument that he has now betrayed his constituency in Utah. Yet, Mitt sidesteps responsibility by weeping and claiming that he voted his religion and conscience. Although he may have conferred with his conscience, it looks like Mitt went it alone without counselors. There is no hint from Mitt that he conferred with Mitch McConnell or his party leaders or his constituency in any way shape or form.
12. So PORK, having made the case for reasonable doubt, what is your bottom line take about Mitt Romney and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office? Mitt says he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time, doesn’t that give Mitt a pass?
13. No, BARREL, Mitt does not get a pass by weeping and using the argument that he voted his conscience before God, family, the state, and the nation. Nor does he get a pass by using the argument that he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time. Given Mitt’s documented antipathy toward POTUS TRUMP, it is common sense that there is reasonable doubt as to why Mitt voted against POTUS TRUMP 20% of the time.
14. Bottom line is this. Mitt did not do his homework and think this matter through. He did not listen to his republican colleagues, did not pay attention to and take into account the partisan rigged House impeachment proceedings, did not confer in any way with his constituency, and either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the concept of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote for acquittal. Mitt either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the fact that Adam Schiff lied multiple times and conducted Star Chamber partisan proceedings all of which created reasonable doubt which reasonable doubt demanded a Senate vote for acquittal on all charges and counts.
15. One more time, the Star Chamber impeachment partisan proceedings carried out by Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler and Nancy Pelosi in the House on their face provide more than enough evidence of reasonable doubt and such overwhelming reasonable doubt demanded a vote for acquittal from and by all republican and democrat Senators.
16. So PORK, should someone in Utah start a recall petition? I understand legislation has been proposed in Utah that will allow impeachment and recall of a Senator.
17. Yes, I believe so, BARREL. Paraphrasing, Mitt said he expects negative nuclear extreme fallout from his decision. Given the overwhelming evidence of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal, given the partisan nature of the impeachment activities, and the other reasons set forth above, that negative nuclear extreme fallout probably should include a vote on the part of Mitt’s constituency back in Utah for witnesses and a serious vote by the people of Utah to impeach and remove Mitt from office.
18. As a parting hard shot, PORK, and assuming the Utah voters do not recall him for whatever reason. I believe Mitt has a JD degree from Harvard. Mitt may want to learn from this experience never again to use his religion and conscience as reasons for a political decision. Instead, he may want to stand up and be counted and think the matter through like a man and the Supreme Court Justice he probably will not now become and render his reasoned decision based on the facts and the law.
POTUS Trump has had and continues to have 80 – 90% of all political media coverage [which equates to multi-millions if not billions of dollars in free advertising].
All other politicians or celebrities are eclipsed.
POTUS TRUMP has always been on top despite the
impeachment nonsense. He has always
been going in the right direction. His actions show he has done
and he is doing all he can to help us be FREE, SAFE, AND
PROSPEROUS while the do nothing democrats Nancy and
Chuck and Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler have done
nothing to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS since
POTUS Trump was elected.
At one point back in September of 2017, there appeared to be a
“turning point” when
Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi feigned working with
POTUS Trump regarding a natural disaster.
Such working together may have been true for a couple of
days, and not for any fault of Chuck and Nancy; the fact is
Chuck and Nancy haven’t continued to work with him as they
Their actions for the moment looked cooperative.
In hindsight, now that we all have suffered through their
impeachment debacle, it is clear to the whole world that their then
few days cooperation was grand standing and a sham.
And this applies to the other do nothing democrats.
So I withdraw any compliments for Chuck and Nancy.
The democrats continued
and still continue their do nothing Russia collusion
and Ukraine fault-finding and their impeach Trump narrative and
their “open “unvetted borders” and “abolish ice” narratives and
“late term abortion” narratives.
There is now no hope Chuck or Nancy will rise to the level of
statesman and stateswoman.
I quote Michael Goodwin of the New York Post who wrote back in
1. “Yet beyond the professional activists, ideologues and consultants, much [I add 80%-90%] of America yearns for more government cooperation and less combat.
2. “Like children watching their parents fight, most voters [democrat or republican or independent] just want a productive peace, not an endless battle for total victory that yields nothing of common value.
3. “Above all, they want a government that works for them, not one fixated on partisan score keeping and ideological litmus tests.
My conclusion, and notwithstanding the left and mainstream
media meltdown over impeachment, the POTUS Trump brand is
still at 80% to 90% POSITIVE approval not 48% or 46%.
POTUS Trump has delivered on more than 300 campaign promises
and POTUS Trump continues to deliver on his campaign promises,
one after another.
For a patriotic American, patriotism is to champion our Constitutional rights of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and the freedoms promised to ALL – BLACKS, HISPANICS, NATIVE AMERICANS, ASIAN AMERICANS, WHITES, ETC., ALL, including BOTH the right of women to choose and the right to life of the unborn.
Our needs and wants aren’t hard to figure out.
We all simply want for ourselves and our unborn to
be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
SO to congress — the simple request is rise to the level of statesmen and stateswomen and stop this impeachment nonsense and help us be free, safe, and prosperous or resign and get out of the way.
1. We simply want FREEDOM. *Freedom of Religion; *Freedom of Speech; *Freedom of Assembly; *Right to bear arms; *Eliminate political correctness. *Cut government bureaucracy and regulations! *Regarding Freedom of Religion, let Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist worship how, where, or what they may so long as they respect the rights of others. *Work together across the aisle. This is what a POTUS and the congress should stand for.
2. We simply want SAFETY. *Support Law and Order [Indict the leakers and FBI disaffected leadership and the Clintons and any others if they deserve it]; *Support police officers and our military and border patrol; *Uphold our Right to bear arms; *Protect our borders; *Build the wall NOW [HURRICANE AND THE LIKE DISASTERS ARE NO EXCUSE NOT TO BUILD THE WALL NOW]; *Vet immigrants and visitors stringently; *Eliminate ISIS/al Qaeda; *Get rid of MS 13 and other gangs; identify and prosecute criminal syndicates; *Ensure no NK/Iran nukes; *TEAR DOWN THE KOREAN DMZ; *Care for our Vets; *Strengthen our military; *Work with Russia and China, Great Britain, the EU, and Canada and Central and South America. *Stop the murders in Chicago and Baltimore and other cities; *Get rid of sanctuary cities and support ICE. This is what a POTUS and the congress should stand for.
3. We simply want PROSPERITY. *Several hundred million new jobs; *Enhance U.S. manufacturing; *Establish Energy independence; *Foster Technology advances; *Push Space exploration; *Work with other countries so long as the deal is fair; *Eliminate the national debt; Ensure clean air and water and care for our environment. *Take the lead in Artificial Intelligence. This is what a POTUS and the congress should stand for.
4. We simply want you to STOP DUMPING OUR TREASURE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND IMPROVE OUR INFRASTRUCTURE. *Better roads; *Better pipe system; *Better airports; *Better ports; *Better bridges; *Better secure free enhanced internet. Including the INFRASTRUCTURE in our Inner Cities. Stop sending out military and treasure to the Middle East. This is what a POTUS and the congress should stand for.
SO to congress – Chuck and Nancy in particular — the simple request is rise to the level of statesmen and stateswomen and stop this impeachment nonsense and help us be free, safe, and prosperous or resign and get out of the way.
MY FREE GIFT EBOOK FOR YOU – MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
FREE SOURDOUGH BREAD EBOOK.
AS A KINDNESS, SCROLL DOWN FOR A
FREE COMPLETE NO CHARGE COPY
of Richard W. Linford’s [MY] ebook.
ARTISAN SOURDOUGH BREAD?
They laughed out loud when I baked my first loaf!
Then they tasted it and they were amazed at how good it is.
Richard W. Linford
If you want to buy a copy of my ebook or book, through amazon.com,
2. My daughter visited me and while she was with me she taught me how to make sourdough bread; and she gave me some starter she was given at a Bausch mixer cooking class.
3. Since that day, and acknowledging her kindness, I’ve taken up sourdough bread making; and to-date, I’ve found a great deal of enjoyment baking and giving away my bread. By now I have given away many more loaves than I have eaten. I’ve also learned a few things about bread making and have thrown away a couple of beginner loaves as well simply because they were not up to my standards.
4. With these checklists, sourdough bread is not hard to make. It is tasty, healthy, filling, and the loaves make great gifts. With this little intro, keep in mind that well made artisan sourdough bread is to cry for if not to die for. Sourdough bread when well made can be the best.
5. I hope you find these checklists not only interesting, but also sufficiently motivating so you think seriously about taking up your own Artisan Sourdough Bread making avocation or for that matter vocation.
6. And while you are at it, think about giving away some if not much of your bread to your family, neighbors, and friends.
7. I don’t like the traditional recipe format. For ease of use, for avoiding cooking mistakes, I like my recipe checklists better. So here goes.
11. Large non-metal mixing bowl, spatula (I use a rubber one), heavy ceramic* pot with lid, cooking parchment paper, cutting board, plastic wrap or dish towel.
12. *Purists say do not use metal. Purists say do not use stainless steel. Purists say the acids make sourdough sour and acids react to any metals.
13. I use a large metal mixing bowl and a rubber spatula and to-date have not noticed any problem with quality.
HOW TO Make Sourdough Bread:
14. To the large mixing bowl:
15. Add 3 and ½ cups FLOUR.
16. Add 2 tsp SALT.
17. STIR UNTIL MIXED.
18. Add 2 cups WATER.
19. Add 1/3 cup STARTER.
20. STIR UNTIL MIXED.
21. COVER FOR 12 to 24 HOURS.
22. SPREAD FLOUR on cutting board.
23. DUMP DOUGH ON cutting board.
24. KNEAD DOUGH 15 to 20 times by hand or with spatula.
SPRAY INSIDE OF POT WITH NON-STICK COOKING SPRAY.
25. PLACE PARCHMENT PAPER IN POT.
26. PLACE KNEADED DOUGH IN POT.
27. COVER WITH LID OR PLASTIC WRAP OR DISH TOWEL
28. LET DOUGH RISE 2 to 3 HOURS UNTIL DOUBLE IN SIZE.
29. I set my pot in the cold oven while my dough rises.
30. TURN OVEN ON AT 425 DEGREES AND BAKE FOR 30 MINUTES.
31. TAKE LID OFF.
32. BASTE TOP OF BREAD WITH BUTTER OR OLIVE OIL.
33. BAKE WITHOUT LID FOR ANOTHER 30 MINUTES.
34. LET COOL.
37. DOUBLE THE RECIPE?
38. DOUBLE THE INGREDIENTS.
39. Feel free to be creative.
40. SOURDOUGH BREAD – BENEFITS – SAID BY SOME TO BE THE HEALTHIEST BREAD.
41. SOURDOUGH BREAD – BENEFITS – TAKING UP BAKING HELPED ONE PERSON I KNOW OF STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL
42. SOURDOUGH BREAD — HISTORY
43. An oldest form of leavened bread, dating back to Egypt.
44. Sourdough was carried in back packs and covered wagons by explorers and pioneers – was used by California and Klondike gold rush miners, and was used to leaven bread before commercial baking yeast was available.
45. Sourdough starter may have been discovered by accident when wild yeast found its way into dough.
46. Alaskan miners allegedly slept with their starter to keep it from freezing.