- So, BARREL. Is Joe Biden the president elect?
- No, PORK. Joe Biden is not the president elect.
- The news media does not declare who is the president elect.
- It looks like POTUS TRUMP will be installed in January and will be our president for the next four years notwithstanding premature celebrations and posturing by Joe and the democrats and most of the media.
- So, what is going on? How is that possible?
- PORK, the highly honored and respected Sidney Katherine Powell, who served as Assistant United States Attorney for 10 years and who now has her own law firm and who represents General Flynn and POTUS TRUMP just stated on national television to Maria Bartiromo that there was massive pre-meditated criminal election fraud manipulating the votes so Biden and other democrats won the election.
- Can Sidney Katherine Powell prove it?
- She said she never makes empty statements that she can’t back up with evidence. She said she has in her possession the rock solid evidentiary proof that overturns the election completely and acknowledges that POTUS TRUMP won the election by a millions of vote landslide, evidence that also shows that other Republican candidates have also been defrauded in this and other elections.
- How so? How is that possible?
- Sidney Powell says she has the evidence including affidavits that demonstrate that Donald Trump won the election by millions of votes and that the Dominion and other voting software were used in multiple states including the so called swing states by the democrats and others to fraudulently manipulate the votes so Biden and other democrats won.
- Wow. If Sidney really does have the conclusive evidence of massive election fraud, that may be the reason Joe Biden could hunker down in his basement and do no campaigning. Looks like maybe Joe knew from the beginning that the fix was in. I mean, how could you lose. Send out millions of ballots and then adjust the results using the Dominion and other voting software. When will we know more? Was this same software used in 2016 and earlier?
- Sidney says more will be disclosed this week. And yes, this same software was used in 2016 and earlier which raises questions about the Clinton Trump race and the Obama Romney race and Senate and House races and others.
- Maybe that is why Hillary was so apoplectic when she lost. Maybe she knew that she had the popular vote and the election locked up before the first vote was cast.
- I notice that the media is apoplectic over this. There is a massive campaign on with pre-scripted talking points attempting to distract and persuade the nation that Sidney’s allegations couldn’t possibly be true and that such is just more right wing conspiracy theory.
- Yes, the democrat hate Trump media is protecting Biden and they have shot off huge media salvos alleging that the Dominion software was infallible and that Biden won.
- I notice that in the past prominent democrats sent letters alleging that the Dominion software was corrupt.
- Yes. And Texas refused to use the software because the software was questionable.
- On the flip side, I notice that the democrats including Adam Schiff earlier all used the exact same language and lock step stated that there were no irregularities in earlier elections which suggests, keying off the idea that what the democrats are stating lock step is indication of what they are actually doing, that they may well have known about Dominion software and that they were manipulating elections to favor democrats for any number of years.
- So BARREL, don’t you think we just have a bunch of conspiracy theories here?
- Not this time, PORK. Not this time.
- Sidney Powell is rock solid honest and credible and her presence alone makes the case that we are witnessing perhaps the greatest corruption scandals of our age.
- Even greater than the Biden China, Ukraine, and Russia corruption?
- Yes, PORK, even greater. As I said, this time Sidney Powell is making the case.
1. PORK, you know of course that the DO NOTHING BOOMERANG is the new party symbol for the Democratic party?
2. Yes, I do, BARREL.
3. Clinton paid for fake Russia dossier boomeranged.
4. Clinton Benghazi fake video boomeranged.
5. Clinton bleach bit destruction of emails boomeranged.
6. Clinton hammers to Blackberries boomeranged.
7. Clinton takeover of DNC finances boomeranged.
8. Clinton China gate tech transfer boomeranged.
9. Clinton Lynch Tarmac meeting boomeranged.
10. Clinton Foundation cash from governments and individuals boomeranged.
11. Clinton Quid Pro Quo from foreign governments and individuals boomeranged.
12. Obama false FISA warrants boomeranged.
13. Obama Fast and Furious boomeranged.
14. Obama Biden billions to Iran boomeranged.
15. Biden China gate boomeranged.
16. Biden Ukraine gate boomeranged.
17. Comey leaks boomeranged.
18. Comey usurpation of AG role boomeranged.
19. Pelosi, Schumer anti Gorsich and Kavanaugh efforts boomeranged.
20. Pelosi, Schumer multi-million dollar waste of a Mueller Report boomeranged.
21. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Podesta Russia collusion boomeranged.
22. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Obstruction of justice boomeranged.
23. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Bribery accusation boomeranged.
24. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Star Chamber Impeachment boomeranged.
25. Pelosi ripping up State of the Union address boomeranged.
26. Pelosi doing nothing to help her California constituency is boomeranging.
27. Schiff doing nothing to help his California constituency is boomeranging.
28. Schumer doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
29. Nadler doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
30. Sanders pushing a socialist agenda is boomeranging.
31. Bloomberg pushing his billions Johnny come lately is boomeranging.
32. Romney voting against POTUS TRUMP and doing nothing to help his Utah constituency boomeranged.
33. Dems doing little or nothing to help our military boomeranged.
34. Doing little or nothing to secure our borders and help fund and build the wall boomeranged.
35. Doing little or nothing to help fund and improve our infrastructure boomeranged.
36. Doing little or nothing to help reduce regulations and get rid of political corrrectness boomeranged.
37. Doing little or nothing to help reduce costs of health care boomeranged.
38. Overall, doing nothing to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS boomeranged.
39. PORK, we told the democrats how to win elections but they wouldn’t believe us.
40. We told them why POTUS TRUMP continues to win and has such high approval ratings and will win a second term.
41. Remind me, BARREL.
42. We told them multiple times, “ALL THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO DO TO WIN ELECTIONS AND BEAT POTUS TRUMP IS STOP CRITICIZING POTUS TRUMP AND HELP US BE FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS and jettison all of the consultants telling them otherwise.”
43. Not going to happen, BARREL.
44. They are obsessed with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.
45. Besides, just before the election it would be too little too late if they are so inclined to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
46. POTUS TRUMP has already done that and in the process has beaten the democrats at what they thought was their own game.
47. The democrats under Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler have done little or nothing for us except trash the constitutional impeachment power and spend in excess of $30 million of our hard earned money and waste our time for several years in these foolish investigations and impeachment hearings.
48. During the same time, POTUS TRUMP, who was acquitted on all counts, has helped Native Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Catholic Americans, Evangelical Americans, Latter-day Saint Americans, Seventh Day Adventist Americans, all American sports enthusiasts, all American military personnel, all Americans be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS
WE REPORT! YOU DECIDE!
BUY MY BOOK.
1. PORK, what do you think of Mitt Romney’s remarks and his voting for witnesses and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office?
2. You know, BARREL, I’m not willing to give Mitt a pass for doing so. I for one am not willing to allow him to use his religion to weasel out of accountability for having sided with the partisan democrats -because such is a disservice to his religion and a left handed disservice to all of his colleagues and their religions. Mitt says he voted for POTUS TRUMP’S removal from office as a matter of conscience (before God and his religion and his immediate family and grandchildren and the voters in Utah and the nation), and because he took an oath to render impartial justice, and for these reasons he is voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office. Actually, those are Mitt’s excuses for Mitt’s conduct. At the heart of his argument is his one stated real reason for voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office.
3. Mitt’s stated real reason is that there is no reasonable doubt but what house managers made the case that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully asked a foreign nation to investigate a political rival and his son who did not commit crimes and that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully withheld military aid and by doing so POTUS TRUMP should be removed from office.
4. So let’s see if that is true. Did the house managers in fact make their case beyond a reasonable doubt? The answer is no they did not, no matter how many Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler generalities and “Trump will sell out Alaska to the Russians” histrionics and Mitt Romney anti-TRUMP votes might be presented to the Senate, and here is why.
5. First, did 197 Republican House members and 1 Independent member have reasonable doubt about POTUS TRUMP’S guilt and vote before God, their religion, and their family, and their constituencies and the nation not to impeach POTUS TRUMP? Of course they did. To say otherwise defies logic. The House case brought to the Senate only by the democrats is partisan and a partisan impeachment on its face is filled with reasonable doubt. There is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
6. Second, Mitt wrongfully says Joe and his son are not guilty of crimes; yet there is reasonable doubt as to Joe Biden’s and his son’s and his other family members’ “Profiles in Corruption” – i.e. their guilt or innocence of criminal activity including money laundering? Of course there is. And criminal and Senate investigations are in order. Did Joe and his son corruptly receive a billion+ dollars from China knowing that Joe’s son only got the money because Joe was Vice President who wrongfully and corruptly directly or indirectly made arrangements with the Chinese? Did Joe’s son corruptly get (and keep) his lucrative million dollar job with Burisma because of Joe’s corruption? Looks like he did just that. At the same time there is more than reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S communications with the Ukraine president [the Ukraine president testified there was no quid pro quo and no investigation of the Bidens and no withholding of funding]. Yet we have Joe admitting on camera while laughing that he in fact corruptly withheld funding to the Ukraine in order to remove a prosecutor looking into Burisma, a corrupt company with Joe’s son on its board. Did Joe corruptly and criminally misuse his office to enrich himself, his son, his brother and other family members and others? (Peter Sweizer says in his investigative book Profiles in Corruption that he did. The counsel for POTUS TRUMP says Joe corruptly misused his office.) Once more there is reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
7. Third, did Adam Schiff lie multiple times about POTUS TRUMP during the hearings and gerrymander the hearings to preclude Republican participation? Of course he did. Do Adam Schiff’s lies and star chamber hearings cause reasonable doubt? Of course they do. Once again there is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
8. Fourth, do the letters from POTUS TRUMP leave us with reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S intent? Of course they do. [Keep in mind that there is no way you can prove mal-intent on the part of POTUS TRUMP from the letters even though the Whistleblower claimed as much until POTUS TRUMP released the letters.] Most importantly, the president of Ukraine testifies that there was and is no wrongdoing, again no quid pro quo, no withholding of aid or Javelins, no compulsion to investigate anyone. Does the Ukraine President’s testimony on multiple occasions not create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. There is reasonable doubt which demanded aquittal.
9. Fifth, John Bolton was fired and is writing a book and other witnesses are under criminal prosecution and John Bolton refused to testify in the House and refused to sign an Affidavit to be used by the Schiff group in the Senate hearings. And then we have the whistleblowers and their motives and their veracity and their relationship with Adam Schiff and Adam Shift’s staff all of which has been kept secret from the House and Senate. Is not this highly suspect? Of course it is. There is obvious reasonable doubt about such testimony.
10. Sixth, we come to the Constitutional nature of impeachment and the fact that this was a partisan impeachment. Does that in and of itself create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. Once again, a partisan impeachment was not contemplated by the Framers and is laden with reasonable doubt. So again there is obvious reasonable doubt which easily demanded a vote of acquittal.
11. Seventh, we ask a practical question. Given all of the above reasonable doubt, would Mitt’s constituency and Mitt’s party want Mitt siding with the partisan democrats to vote to remove POTUS TRUMP who has done more to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any past POTUS except Lincoln and Washington? No they would not want such. In fact, Mitt ran on a promise that he would support POTUS TRUMP and there is a good argument that he has now betrayed his constituency in Utah. Yet, Mitt sidesteps responsibility by weeping and claiming that he voted his religion and conscience. Although he may have conferred with his conscience, it looks like Mitt went it alone without counselors. There is no hint from Mitt that he conferred with Mitch McConnell or his party leaders or his constituency in any way shape or form.
12. So PORK, having made the case for reasonable doubt, what is your bottom line take about Mitt Romney and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office? Mitt says he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time, doesn’t that give Mitt a pass?
13. No, BARREL, Mitt does not get a pass by weeping and using the argument that he voted his conscience before God, family, the state, and the nation. Nor does he get a pass by using the argument that he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time. Given Mitt’s documented antipathy toward POTUS TRUMP, it is common sense that there is reasonable doubt as to why Mitt voted against POTUS TRUMP 20% of the time.
14. Bottom line is this. Mitt did not do his homework and think this matter through. He did not listen to his republican colleagues, did not pay attention to and take into account the partisan rigged House impeachment proceedings, did not confer in any way with his constituency, and either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the concept of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote for acquittal. Mitt either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the fact that Adam Schiff lied multiple times and conducted Star Chamber partisan proceedings all of which created reasonable doubt which reasonable doubt demanded a Senate vote for acquittal on all charges and counts.
15. One more time, the Star Chamber impeachment partisan proceedings carried out by Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler and Nancy Pelosi in the House on their face provide more than enough evidence of reasonable doubt and such overwhelming reasonable doubt demanded a vote for acquittal from and by all republican and democrat Senators.
16. So PORK, should someone in Utah start a recall petition? I understand legislation has been proposed in Utah that will allow impeachment and recall of a Senator.
17. Yes, I believe so, BARREL. Paraphrasing, Mitt said he expects negative nuclear extreme fallout from his decision. Given the overwhelming evidence of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal, given the partisan nature of the impeachment activities, and the other reasons set forth above, that negative nuclear extreme fallout probably should include a vote on the part of Mitt’s constituency back in Utah for witnesses and a serious vote by the people of Utah to impeach and remove Mitt from office.
18. As a parting hard shot, PORK, and assuming the Utah voters do not recall him for whatever reason. I believe Mitt has a JD degree from Harvard. Mitt may want to learn from this experience never again to use his religion and conscience as reasons for a political decision. Instead, he may want to stand up and be counted and think the matter through like a man and the Supreme Court Justice he probably will not now become and render his reasoned decision based on the facts and the law.
1. So, BARREL, where are we with democratic party politics today?
2. Has Kamala Harris beaten Biden and secured the Democratic Presidential Nomination?
3. Looks like it, PORK.
4. One Quinnipiac poll shows Joe with a very slight lead over Senator Kamala Harris for the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination by 2 points only. https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2631
5. Another shows Harris and Biden tied. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/joe-biden-kamala-harris-virtual-tie-democratic-nomination-new-poll-n1025
6. I think push comes to shove and Harris is way ahead.
7. Like everyone thought Hillary was ahead of POTUS Trump.
8. Proved not to be so.
9. All this tells me Joe’s lead has evaporated.
10. He is on a downward trajectory heading once again for a 3rd or 4th time toward failure to obtain the nomination.
11. Keep in mind that nothing fails like failure.
12. So all this tells me he hasn’t got momentum.
13. His age.
14. His multiple gaffes.
15. His rambling inability to think.
16. The left leaning Democratic party will not let him carry the torch.
18. Because he is a disaster not just waiting to happen. He is a disaster that is in the midst of happening.
19. His responsibility for the many failed Obama initiatives.
20. His Russia misuse of his office connection.
21. His China misuse of his office connection.
22. His multiple failures to secure the nomination in the past.
23. His flip flopping on policy.
24. Again, his gaffes.
25. His negatives cannot be overcome.
26. So, PORK, I’m going to walk out on a limb and say: Senator Kamala Harris will secure the nomination for President.
27. Julian Castro or Cory Booker will be Vice President.
28. A woman and a Hispanic or Black is the democratic dream team.
29. Kamala Harris alone has the good looks.
30. She has the youth.
31. She has the brains.
32. She has the no non-nonsense take no prisoners chutzpah to stand up to POTUS Trump and not just give him a run for his money in debate but also along the campaign trail.