Looks like we need an Annual or Monthly Political, Media, Business Leader Darwin Prize.
Criteria: Dishonor one’s political office or media or business profession by one of more of the following –
1. Say little or nothing to make us FREE, SAFE, or PROSPEROUS.
2. Do little or nothing to make us FREE, SAFE, or PROSPEROUS.
3. Vote for measures that will not make us FREE, SAFE, or PROSPEROUS.
4. Fail to vote for measures that will make us FREE, SAFE, or PROSPEROUS.
5. Dishonor one’s office through proven traitorous conduct that negates in any major way our FREEDOM, SAFETY, or PROSPERITY.
6. Dishonor one’s office through serious convicted criminal or civil wrong-doing.
7. Dishonor one’s office by promoting or participating in or distributing or purveying serious wrongful sexual activity or sexual harassment or violence or horror on society.
8. Attack in unproven, false, or fake fashion the honor of one’s political or media or business adversary or adversaries.
9. Fail to prosecute serious criminal or civil wrong-doing of politicians or media persons in a timely way.
10. Say or act in such a major way as to take oneself out of the political or media or business gene pool.
11. Run a political party, media company, or business into the ground.