Why should we confirm Brett Kavanaugh, BARREL?
That’s easy, PORK. Looks like the Democrats by their underhanded treatment of Brett Kavanaugh and his family have just turned the American people against them and lost both the midterms and 2020 in a landslide for republicans and POTUS Trump.
- The uncorroborated bald allegations of the accusers are that these events happened in high school early in the 1980s. For benefit of the doubt, let’s say 1985. That means that the events are alleged to have happened 33-35 years ago during which time these people did not step forward.
- The accusers have flawed memories. No one, and I mean no one, can remember with precision back that far and without corroborating witnesses, there is no controversy and no legal case of merit.
- Those who were alleged to have been present further testify that such acts did not take place and that Brett Kavanaugh was not present if they did take place.
- Brett Kavanaugh has testified under oath, under penalty of felony perjury, that he was not present and he did not engage in such acts, and it is fair to say that any civil or criminal causes of action are long since tolled by statutes of limitations and if for some reason they might be heard in a court of law there is no compelling evidence whatsoever in support of the allegations.
- Regarding the new allegation, Brett testifies unequivocally that such did not happen and that Mz Ramirez has made “a false and uncorroborated accusation,” that such is part of the democrat “frenzy” to block his confirmation and part of a “coordinated effort to destroy his good name.”
- He states, and rightly so, that these allegations “debase our public discourse” and are a threat to any man or woman who wishes to serve our country.”
- He further says, “Such grotesque and obvious character assassination – if allowed to succeed – will dissuade competent and good people of all political persuasions from service.”
- He courageously said, “I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process.”
- Brett has an unblemished record on the court and he has stood his ground well and has garnered an unblemished record in the hearings, having been subjected by democrats and others to a withering barrage of questions, all of which he has answered well.
- There are many women who have worked with him for years who testify as to his good character, which is to say the preponderance of female testimony places in question the integrity of the women who allege that Brett committed such acts.
- The Democrats had their chance during the hearings to raise these issues and they failed.
- They now are engaged in last minute character assassination in their “frenzied” effort to prevent POTUS Trump from achieving the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh.
- These reasons are more than sufficient to confirm him to the Supreme Court.