1. PORK, should Joe Biden withdraw?
3. He will never make it now.
4. If he stays, all he will do is take the democratic party down with him. His presence will take governors down and Senators and House congress men and women. His presence will take Pelosi down and Schiff and Nadler and many others.
5. Why? Because there are now multiple Tara Reade credible witnesses against him no matter how shrill Nancy Pelosi is or how much Hillary professes to endorse him.
6. There is a witness in the mother even though she is now deceased. The detail was found on a Larry King program. And there are a number of others who have now come forth. See below.
7. So there goes the complete woman vote and the men as well.
8. Puts Bernie back front and center.
9. Maybe Governor Cuomo.
10. No question POTUS TRUMP is now guaranteed a second term.
11. BARREL, John Nolte wrote and Breitbart just published: 16 Reasons Why I Believe Joe Biden Sexually Assaulted Tara Reade, published in Breitbart at https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/26/nolte-16-reasons-why-i-believe-joe-biden-sexually-assaulted-tara-reade/
2. Read JOHN NOLTE 26 Apr 202068:40
3. “When Reade originally came forward in April of 2019, she joined about a half-dozen women who have credibly accused Biden of unwanted touching. And I say “credibly” because Biden has serially committed acts of unwanted touching in public. We have countless videos of Biden making women and children uncomfortable with inappropriate hair-sniffing, nuzzling, kissing, and getting handsy.”
4. “Now, however, Reade tells a much more lurid and disturbing story of being sexually assaulted by Biden. While working for the then-Delaware Senator while in her mid-20s, she says he cornered her in a hallway, thrust his hands up her skirt, penetrated her vagina, and when she objected, he said something to the effect of, “Come on, I heard you like me.”
5. “Reade further alleges that after she complained, there was retaliation. She lost her job.”
6. “So here are the reasons why I now believe Joe Biden sexually assaulted Tara Reade…
7. “Reade Did Not Change Her Story
8. “Experts Say Assault Victims Frequently Don’t Tell the Full Story All at Once
9. “Reade is a Lifelong Democrat
10. “Reade Worked in Biden’s Senate Office in 1993
11. “Witness Number One. Reade told her brother about the alleged sexual assault at the time it happened. McHugh has talked to Reade’s brother and says the details of their stories are the same.
12. “Witness Number Two. Reade told a friend about the alleged sexual assault at the time it happened. McHugh has talked to Reade’s friend and says the details of their stories are the same.
13. “Witness Number Three Reade told a friend about the alleged assault about 15 years after it happened, so sometime around 2008. McHugh has talked to this woman and this woman confirms Reade told her a “horrific” story about Biden.
14. “Witness Number Four McHugh spoke with an intern who worked under Reade in Biden’s Senate office at the time. The intern knew nothing about the alleged assault, but McHugh says, “she said … in mid-April of 1993, Tara was abruptly no longer her supervisor. So the timing matches exactly with what Tara was saying.”
15. “And what Reade is saying is that she was fired for filing a complaint.
16. “Reade Invites Scrutiny. Unlike Blasey Ford, who hid behind her lawyers and little girl voice, Reade is inviting scrutiny, has asked investigative reporters like McHugh to dig into the details of her allegation.
17. “Liars never invite scrutiny. They dodge it and look for excuses to avoid it.
18. “Scrutiny Has Only Bolstered Reade’s Claim Since Reade invited this scrutiny, details have only bolstered her claim, not contradicted it. Most notably…
19. “Mom’s Anguished Call to Larry King Live. Reade has been telling interviewers she told her mother, Jeanette Altimus, at the time about the alleged assault. Unfortunately, Altimus passed in 2016, so there is no way to verify this… Except there is… Reade’s been telling journalists that sometime in 1993 her mother called into CNN’s Larry King Live asking for advice about her daughter’s problems with a “prominent senator.” That video clip has now been found, and is a crucial and damning piece of evidence in support of Reade’s allegation.
20. “The University of Delaware Refuses to Open Biden’s Senate Papers
21. “Biden Is Not Demanding the University of Delaware Open His Papers
22. “Look at the difference between Kavanaugh and Biden…
23. “Kavanaugh could not wait to defend himself in public, to put forth all the documentation asked for, to do whatever he could to invite whatever scrutiny was required to prove his innocence.
24. “Biden, on the other hand, is in hiding. He has not even said a word about the allegation (it helps that in a series of interviews with friendly fake reporters like Jake Tapper, Anderson Cooper, and George Stephanopoulos, he wasn’t asked). [The claim that the NY Times exonerates him is bogus. The endorsement by HC is bogus.]
25. “Further, Biden is not asking the University of Delaware to throw open his senate papers while begging reporters to dig through them knowing this will prove no one filed a sexual harassment complaint against him.
26. “Biden is acting like a guilty man. The guilty have everything to hide.
27. “Innocent men, like Kavanaugh, have nothing to hide.
28. “The Media are Terrified of This Story. Within a few weeks, on top of countless hours of broadcast time, CNN published nearly 700 stories in support of Blasey Ford’s ridiculous lies. As of this writing, CNN has published only two stories about Reade, both of them favorable to Biden.
29. “No one in the media has dared ask Biden about the allegation, and when the media do bring it up, they try to write Reade off as a crank, as an unstable Putin supporter (an allegation McHugh says is false).
30. This “… is exactly what the media [and Hillary] did to Bill Clinton’s victims. Paula Jones was smeared as trailer trash. Monica Lewinsky was defamed as a crazed stalker. Kathleen Willey was slandered as an unstable gold digger. Juanita Broaddrick was swept under the rug. …
31. “If the media believed they could debunk and discard Reade’s allegation with facts, they would be all over this story. They know they can’t, so they are treating it like its radioactive — because it is.
32. “Biden Has a Long Pattern of Inappropriate Touching. Biden’s sense of entitlement when it comes to inappropriately touching women and CHILDREN, is well-established. If he behaves this way in public, imagine his behavior in private.
33. “Reade Faces Prison If She’s Lying. Last month, Reade filed a formal criminal complaint against Biden, and one of the penalties for filing a false complaint is prison.
34. “So while Reade is inviting investigative reporters to dig into and possibly debunk her allegation, she is also risking prison if that debunking occurs.
35. “Bottom line…
36. “Reade is behaving like someone desperate to expose a terrible truth, while Biden is behaving like someone with something terrible to hide.
37. “Additional evidence could certainly change my mind. But right now the only people who do not want this investigated are Joe Biden and his media allies.
41. Yes, PORK, Biden enriched himself and his family with multi-millions if not billions of dollars via China.
42. He enriched himself and his family with multi-millions if not billions of dollars via Ukraine.
43. Tara Reade is front and center.
44. Joe has nowhere to go.
45. No wonder he is sleepy and holed up hiding in his basement.
46. No wonder it took POTUS Obama so long to endorse. POTUS Obama knew all about this.
47. BARREL, Joe is in hiding.
48. His wife is speaking for him.
49. He is well advised to use health and cognitive decline as his excuse for dropping out.
50. With Tara Reade and China and Ukraine facts on the table, with the fact that he owns all of POTUS Obama’s negative policies that made us less free, safe, and prosperous, there is no way Joe can win an election.
51. It will be POTUS TRUMP in a massive landslide.
52. MORE WITNESSES – unlike the Kavanaugh situation. “Two more people who knew Tara Reade in the ’90s reportedly came forward on Monday to back the former Senate staffer’s claims of sexual misconduct against Joe Biden.
53. “Lynda LaCasse, a former next-door neighbor of Reade’s and a self-described supporter of Biden spoke on the record with Rich McHugh of Business Insider about past conversations they had with Reade about the allegations.
54. ““This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it,” LaCasse told Business Insider, recalling a conversation with Reade that occurred in either 1995 or 1996.
55. “Another past acquaintance, Lorraine Sanchez, a former colleague, also recalled past conversations with Reade, though she said did not recall Reade referring to Biden by name.
56. ““[Reade said] she had been sexually harassed by her former boss while she was in DC,” Sanchez told the publication, “and as a result of her voicing her concerns to her supervisors, she was let go, fired.”
57. “Biden himself has not addressed the claims from Reade — but his campaign has vehemently denied the allegations.
58. “Reade on Monday confirmed to Fox News the accuracy of how her conversations with LaCasse and Sanchez were described and expressed her deep gratitude towards them for coming forward.
59. ““I am touched that they would step forward knowing the targeted harassment I have received since I made my history with Joe Biden public. I appreciate their candor and bravery,” Reade said in a statement.
60. “LaCasse and Sanchez could be cited as more evidence supporting Reade’s allegation.
61. “They join Reade’s friend, who says they were told about the alleged assault at the time it happened but has chosen to remain anonymous, and her brother Collin Moulton, who recalled Reade describing an incident with Biden involving a “gym bag” as others who have backed her claims. The friend and Moulton both gave interviews to the Intercept.
62. “LaCasse told Business Insider: “I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him. And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn’t feel there was anything she could do.”
63. “LaCasse said that Reade was “upset” when she told her about the allegation and “the more she talked about it, the more she started crying.” She said she remembered urging Reade to file a police report but did not recall specific details from the alleged incident, like the location or remarks Biden had allegedly made to Reade.
64. ““I don’t remember all the details,” LaCasse told Business Insider. “I remember the skirt. I remember the fingers. I remember she was devastated.”
65. “LaCasse, a retired staffer of San Luis Obispo General Hospital, said she lived in the same apartment complex as Reade in Morro Bay, Calif. She recalled how the two of them had talked about “violent stories” they’ve experienced, which was when Reade told her “about the senator that she had worked for and he put his hand up her skirt.”
Nolte: Fact Checking 3 Falsehoods in Biden Campaign’s Tara Reade Talking Points QUOTE:
Joe Biden’s presidential campaign is reportedly sharing talking points trying to discredit his sexual assault accuser, Tara Reade. The problem is, this script makes not one, not two, but three false claims.
Here is the full text of the talking points, per the far-left BuzzFeed:
“Biden believes that all women have the right to be heard and to have their claims thoroughly reviewed,” the talking points read, according to a copy sent to two Democratic operatives. “In this case, a thorough review by the New York Times has led to the truth: this incident did not happen.”
“Here’s the bottom line,” they read. “Vice President Joe Biden has spent over 40 years in public life: 36 years in the Senate; 7 Senate campaigns, 2 previous presidential runs, two vice presidential campaigns, and 8 years in the White House. There has never been a complaint, allegation, hint or rumor of any impropriety or inappropriate conduct like this regarding him — ever.”
CLAIM #1: The New York Times conducted a “thorough review” of Reade’s allegations.
Lie number one is the claim the New York Times conducted a “thorough review” of the Tara Reade’s increasingly-credible sexual assault allegation against Biden. We now know the Times did no such thing. A ton of corroborating evidence has been exposed since the Times released its sloppy “investigation,” which proves the Times was nothing close to thorough.
CLAIM #2: The Times’ reporting “has led to the truth: this incident did not happen.”
The second lie is that the New York Times concluded Joe Biden did not sexually assault Tara Reade. Even the far-left Times felt the need to debunk that straight-up falsehood — humiliating would-be VP Stacey Abrams, who already spread that fake news all over CNN primetime.
“Our investigation made no conclusion either way,” a Times spokesperson told BuzzFeed Wednesday morning.
CLAIM #3: There has never even been a “hint” or “rumor” of similar behavior from Biden “ever” in history.
The third lie is this nonsense about no “complaint, allegation, hint or rumor of any impropriety or inappropriate conduct like this regarding him — ever.”
To begin with, while Reade’s allegation — that Biden shoved his hand up her skirt in 1993, penetrated her vagina with his fingers, and then fired her after she complained — is by far the most serious, Tara Reade is the eighth woman — number eight! — to accuse Biden of misconduct.
What’s more, there is also this 2008 report in a left-wing publication that definitively proves rumors and hints about Biden’s sexual misconduct have been around for more than a decade:
Biden is a notorious flapjaw. His vanity deludes him into believing that every word that drops from his mouth is minted in the golden currency of Pericles. Vanity is the most conspicuous characteristic of US Senators en bloc, nourished by deferential acolytes and often expressed in loutish sexual advances to staffers, interns and the like. On more than one occasion CounterPunch’s editors have listened to vivid accounts by the recipient of just such advances, this staffer of another senator being accosted by Biden in the well of the senate in the weeks immediately following his first wife’s fatal car accident. [emphasis added]
So not only is Joe Biden refusing to address Reade’s credible allegations directly (he has yet to comment on them and the fake news media have not asked him to comment), not only has he so far refused to call on the University of Delaware to release the Senate papers that might hold Reade’s alleged harassment complaint against him, he is also issuing talking points that are so flagrantly untrue the New York Times felt the need to speak up.
With her desire to have investigative reporters check out the details of her story and her call for Biden to release his Senate papers, Reade continues to act like a woman with nothing to hide.
With his refusal to protest his own innocence, to open up his papers, and the issuing of at least three lies in his talking points, Joe Biden continues to act like a man with everything to hide.