BARREL, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani just stepped forward and in a national press conference made their case to the American people claiming hundreds of affidavits document fraud including fraudulent insertion of thousands of votes the night of November 3rd.
Yes, take a look at the following. The FEC Chairman agrees.
FEC Chairman: If Sidney Powell Says There Was Rampant Voter Fraud, ‘I Believe Her’
Trey Trainor, head of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), said in a tweet Tuesday that he believes Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell’s claim of widespread election fraud.
Powell, a former federal prosecutor, recently claimed the president’s legal team has been receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and other irregularities, telling Fox Business that she has enough proof to launch a widespread criminal investigation and that, “we’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states.”
While she declined to detail what evidence she may have in her possession, she insisted, “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up.”
Trainor, in his tweet, called Powell “forthright and honest in every case she’s ever taken on,” adding that, “if she says there is rampant voter fraud in #Election2020, I believe her.”
Meanwhile, Trump campaign adviser Corey Lewandowski told “The Water Cooler” podcast that he, too, believes Powell’s claim of having evidence of systemic election fraud.
Lewandowski, speaking to podcast host David Brody, called Powell a “dogged professional attorney” and said that “if she says she has that evidence, I have no reason to doubt her at all.”
“It’s going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law,” he added.
Powell’s claim centers on the notion that elections software switched “millions of votes” from President Donald Trump to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
She said a whistleblower has come forward alleging that the voting software was designed to “rig elections.”
“He saw it happen in other countries,” she said, apparently referring to election hardware and software by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.
“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” Powell said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”
“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell said.
Dominion Voting Systems has denied several times to media outlets that its software and devices are not secure or that they were used to switch votes.
“Dominion Voting Systems categorically denies false assertions about vote switching issues with our voting systems,” the company said in a statement. “Vote deletion/switching assertions are completely false.”
“No credible reports or evidence of any software issues exist,” the company stated, adding, “Human errors related to reporting tabulated results have arisen in a few counties, including some using Dominion equipment, but appropriate procedural actions were made by the county to address these errors were made prior to the canvass process.”
A national coalition that includes the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Association of State Election Directors said there is a lack of evidence supporting the claim that voting software deleted or switched votes in the election.
“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” a joint statement from the coalition said, and called the 2020 election “the most secure in American history.”
Dominion Voting Systems is a member of CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, one of two entities that authored the statement put out by CISA.
Trainor, in earlier remarks to Newsmax, said he believes locations where poll watchers were not allowed “meaningful access” to observe vote tabulation could be involved in voter fraud.
“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places,” Trainor told the outlet. “Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in.”
The official referred to a case in Pennsylvania, where a court ordered them to allow the Trump campaign to have poll observers watch from six feet away, but the order was defied.
“They have not been allowed that meaningful access,” Trainor said, adding that if the law was broken in this regard, the election was “illegitimate.”
Sidney Powell, author of the bestseller “Licensed to Lie” and lead counsel in more than 500 appeals in the Fifth Circuit, in Washington on May 30, 2019. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)
1. BARREL, did Joe Biden lie to America and has he stolen money and is his family The Biden Crime Family and should Joe withdraw in disgrace? BARREL, IT SURE LOOKS LIKE HUNTER BIDEN STUCK IT TO HIS ABUSIVE FATHER SIMPLY BY LEAVING HIS LAPTOP AT THE TECH SHOP. THIS WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. HUNTER, REGARDLESS OF HIS USE OF CRACK OR ALCOHOL, IS WAY TOO SMART LIKE A FOX.
2. Yes, PORK. Listen to Rudy Giuliani’s recent Common Sense podcast. See https://rudygiulianics.com/ of which following is a transcript.
2. “Welcome to Rudy Giuliani’s Common Sense. This is another episode and this is a very important one.
3. “We’re going to summarize the state of the evidence against the Biden Crime Family.
4. “It’s really mounted up since the disclosures of the emails and texts and photographs of Hunter Biden and now things that were proven by witnesses, documents, and video tapes, that were ignored and lied about by the press, are now proven by Hunter Biden’s own words.
5. “Let me assure you that this is his hard drive.
6. “It was given to my lawyer by the gentleman who had repaired it.
7. “It had been left behind by, he says, a drunken Hunter Biden who came in and had a very hard time even signing and did describe what he wanted.
8. “He came back one time to supply a keyboard and then after it was repaired he never returned even though there was substantial notices to return.
9. “After a while when the gentleman heard things on the news suggesting that the Bidens may or may not have been involved in criminal activity he became very concerned that possibly he was holding some kind of illegal material.
10. “So it was now his property according to the contract signed by Hunter Biden which we have right here.
11. “The property was abandoned and property that is abandoned under the law becomes the property of the person that is in possession of it.
12. “So he had every right to listen to what was there and look at what was there and he was shocked .
13. “What he saw he said was clear evidence of a crime, clear evidence that the Bidens were lying over and over again .
14. “And then on the photographs clear evidence of criminal activity and some activity I would have a hard time describing and really should be left to more private discussion.
15. “In short, what these photographs display is a Hunter Biden who is a very serious I would say degenerate crack addict.
16. “What that means is he doesn’t get rehabilitated.
17. “When he goes into rehabilitation there is even picture of him going out at night smoking crack.
18. “So what it looks like is all during the period of time when he was taking millions and millions and millions of dollars there would be pictures of him sitting in a closet smoking dope or engaged in sex while smoking crack with the woman, sometimes on his own.
19. “It proves without any doubt that none of this money was intended for Hunter Biden because nobody would pay this guy ten dollars.
20. “You couldn’t be sure if you gave him ten dollars to go get a bottle of milk for you that he’d come back.
21. “So there’s no way that some of the biggest criminals in the world are going to be paying him $10,000,000 to $14,000,000 or $30,000,000 or investing in a $1,500,000,000 (one point five billion dollar) completely ridiculous private equity fund.
22. “So what commodity did Hunter have to sell?
23. “That’s pretty easy isn’t it?
24. “The Vice Presidency of the United States.
25. “Which … his uncle and Joes younger brother had been doing for the prior twenty years.
26. “And that’s why this is a crime family.
27. “I know their name is not Italian.
28. “But you know, this RICO statute applies to political corruption. It applies to white collar crime.
29. “I am the first one to really use it to effectively bring down the Mafia, the Mafia drug dealers, the Teamsters Union, the Fulton Fish Market, the private carding industry, and then Wall Street, and then after that United States Congressmen, and a substantial number of New York City officials, New York State officials, Republican and Democrat, probably that’s what got me elected mayor.
30. “Didn’t do it for that reason but that’s what made me well known in New York and taught me what was wrong with New York.
31. “So I know this statute backwards and forwards and this is a perfect case for it because this Biden Family was engaging in the business of crime.
32. “And their commodity? Joe’s public office.
33. “And Joe, you will see, shared in the proceeds which is clearly admitted by his co-conspirators.
34. “So let me outline it for you so that you will be able to follow all of this.
35. “And there will be more than what I am just saying but I am taking four that will get the most prominence.
36. “Now we’re going to focus on when he was Vice President of the United States because that’s where the big money was made.
37. “Before he was Vice President of the United States he made substantial amounts of money through the lobbying of his brothers, the fact that his son had a no show job with a major bank in Delaware. Joe Biden was the only Democratic Senator that lobbied in favor of banks, against using the bankruptcy laws, because all democrats were in favor of that.
38. “Theoretically, they like to say they represent poor people.
39. “Joe was representing the rich bank that was employing his son in a no show job which is how his drug addict son began his career.
40. “But nobody else would employ him because he’d be out two three days a week.
41. “You know. Looking for crack.
42. “It’s a terrible problem.
43. “And I don’t mean to pick on Hunter for being an addict.
44. “That’s a terrible affliction.
45. “As a father, I blame Joe Biden. I say to myself.
46. “I don’t know if I had a child afflicted by that wouldn’t I take care of them and keep them in rehabilitation.
47. “Would I expose them to the most crooked man in Ukraine, one of the most crooked people in China, to probably the most crooked woman in Russia?
48. “Would I do that to a drug addict son? Just because of greed?
49. “I don’t know. I think this is Joe Biden’s fault.
50. “But in any event I have outlined four transactions here. [TWO SET FORTH IN THIS POST.]
51. “And these are the principle players that we can identify from the analysis we have done so far of the texts and the emails and the photographs.
52. “And I have to say we have analyzed about a quarter of it. For it is very, very extensive.
53. “So what you have, and I will summarize them really quickly is let’s call this JOE THE POINT MAN.
54. “Obama was very, very comfortable with that designation POINT MAN.
55. “So when IRAQ, when we were negotiating to end our role in IRAQ it was really, really critical for the national security interests of the United States that we retain troops there so that we could keep IRAN from basically creating an extension of the Islamic Republic of IRAN empire.
56. “And Joe Biden was sent to do that.
57. “Now that was probably a very foolish decision by President Obama because Joe Biden honestly had never succeeded at any negotiation ever.
58. “Robert Gates, his co-cabinet member in the Obama administration, probably commenting on this and any number of other things including his opposition to killing Bin Laden said that Joe Biden had never been correct on any matter of foreign policy in his entire life.
59. “That’s a quote from his fellow cabinet member.
60. “Well, he [Joe] went to IRAQ.
61. “He was supposed to negotiate this agreement that the IRAQIS would allow ten to twenty thousand American troops to stay behind and have immunity from prosecution so they couldn’t get caught in the cross fire between the Sunis, the Shias, and the other elements there.
62. “Of course, he failed.
63. “But the Biden Crime Family came out of it really good. Really, really good.
64. “James, his brother, who had no experience in housing was all of a sudden miraculously made part of a one point five billion dollar ($1,500,000,000), seems like a convenient number for them, one point five billion dollar housing deal in IRAQ.
65. “And like Hunter, James had no experience – in building houses.
66. “He [James] was a sleezy lobbyest on K street.
67. “And I say sleezy advisedly because it was all over the newspapers if you care to ask and every time it would come up Joe would say I don’t know my family’s business.
68. “After a while, that becomes kind of an incredible answer, doesn’t it.
69. “[THE IRAQ DEAL] Then of course we have the Russian situation, that’s the IRAQ situation [pointing to descriptive diagram], the money goes to his brother and as you will see about half that money will end up in the pocket of Joe Biden.
70. “As well, James will be responsible for some of the Biden family expenses.
71. “‘Cause Joe didn’t pay for much. [Ad]
72. “Thank you for returning to the discussion of the Biden Crime Family.
73. “[THE RUSSIAN DEAL] The second one we have is Russia. Russia is a little cloudy. Don’t know it as well. We’re just digging it out but it is quite clear that Hunter Biden received $3.5 million dollars ($3,500,000) from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, the former mayor of Moscow, since deceased. Catarina Batarina.
74. “Catarina is quite a character.
75. “I mean she’s now considered the wealthiest woman in Russia.
76. “Probably the most dangerous woman in Russia.
77. “She more or less double crossed her husband to get him out of office and placate Putin.
78. “Putin might have actually had a good reason to get rid of her husband.
79. “Because her husband whom I knew because he was the mayor of Moscow when I was mayor of New York.
80. “Her husband was really an out of control crook.
81. “He was taking money from Putin’s friends.
82. “Not a good idea.
83. “So they got him out and she became even closer to Putin as a result of that.
84. “So when you think of that $3.5 million dollars, I want you to remember that it is coming from one of Putin’s allies.
85. “Remember, Russian collusion that the democrats charged the president with.
86. “There was no Russian collusion.
87. “We now know from the Brennan notes that Hillary made that up.
88. “But even more galling than that no Republican got any money from Russia.
89. “These characters got $3.5 million dollars ($3,500,000) from Putin’s best friend.
90. “And the press doesn’t care.
91. “The press doesn’t care.
92. “Actually, it’s a little bit more than $3.5 million.
93. “It’s closer to $3.8 because there were two laundered payments that I think can be easily proven.
94. “And we still don’t know why.
95. “Because Biden lied about it during the debate when he said there was no such transaction.
96. “I don’t know that if Joe just thinks he can say this and because the press is like sickeningly on his side, as the moderator was.
97. “Nobody is going to really pay attention to the documents that show the money.
98. “But we got ‘em Joe.
99. “Anybody interested in truth and fairness is going to want to see them.
100. “So now let’s get to Ukraine [IN THE NEXT POST] which we have heard a lot about.
BARREL, IT SURE LOOKS LIKE HUNTER STUCK IT TO HIS ABUSIVE FATHER SIMPLY BY LEAVING HIS LAPTOP AT THE TECH SHOP.
Sean and Rush and POTUS TRUMP and all media and the nation,
Have we BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND NATIVE AMERICANS AND ASIAN AMERICANS AND CAUCASIAN AMERICANS HAVE BEEN CONNED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ALL THESE YEARS?
The Democratic Party was the party of slavery, Jim Crow, Ku Klux Klan, Lynching, Poll Taxes, Segregation, and Japanese-American Internment.
It is the party of BLACK abortion, HISPANIC abortion, Native American abortion, Caucasian abortion, Asian American abortion? Yes it is responsible for surgically and chemically killing 300,000,000+ unborn babies since Roe v Wade if you simply add up the surgical killing numbers and chemical killing footnote numbers taken from the abortion counter online put forth by Planned Parenthood itself. 50,000,000+ of those babies were BLACK babies. 50,000,000+ were Hispanic babies.
And Joe Biden and the Democratic Party are now the party of socialism trending communism and riots, looting, inner city murders, and anarchy? Yes they are.
SO HAVE THE DEMOCRATS CONNED AND PULLED THE WOOL OVER THE BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND ASIAN AMERICANS AND THE REST OF AMERICA ALL THESE YEARS? YES THEY HAVE.
THEY HAVE CONNED AMERICA, AND THEY ARE STILL CONNING AMERICA.
THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND US VOTERS.
ALL WE WANT FROM EACH PARTY AND THEIR POLITICIANS IS SIMPLE. WE DON’T WANT ATTEMPTED COUPS AND MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR INVESTIGATIONS AND IMPEACHMENTS AND CAREER POLITICIANS LIKE JOE BIDEN WHO USE THEIR OFFICE UNETHICALLY TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND THEIR SON AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.
ALL WE WANT IS TO BE FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS. That is why no one in his or her right mind will vote for Joe and any other democrat and everyone will vote for POTUS TRUMP and VP PENCE and the Republicans in November.
1. So BARREL, I have a suggestion for POTUS TRUMP. I have been watching POTUS TRUMP’S daily coronavirus briefings and watching all of the snarky questions from the so-called reporters and I have what may be an intriguing epiphany/idea.
2. What is that PORK?
3. How about bringing all of the media owner moguls from Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Breitbart News, Drudge Report, Infowars, Washington POST, NY Times, LA Times, Chicago Times, etc., etc., to a special multi-hour news briefing to them and the nation and leave all of their low level dog in the manger minions outside for a change?
4. How about talking directly to the media owners?
5. Get them in the same room and review COVID 19 with them and any other matters of interest.
6. And do so face to face and then use ZOOM or Gotomeeting weekly and get them involved in the solution so their dog in the manger minions don’t keep roiling the nation with their negativity.
7. Wow, PORK. That is a spectacular suggestion.
8. BARREL, my bet is that the media owner moguls are more than willing to help the nation and that at the same time they are willing to change the tone of the media from negative to positive and thereby help contain COVID 19 and get the economy back on a fast track.
24. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Star Chamber Impeachment boomeranged.
25. Pelosi ripping up State of the Union address boomeranged.
26. Pelosi doing nothing to help her California constituency is boomeranging.
27. Schiff doing nothing to help his California constituency is boomeranging.
28. Schumer doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
29. Nadler doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
30. Sanders pushing a socialist agenda is boomeranging.
31. Bloomberg pushing his billions Johnny come lately is boomeranging.
32. Romney voting against POTUS TRUMP and doing nothing to help his Utah constituency boomeranged.
33. Dems doing little or nothing to help our military boomeranged.
34. Doing little or nothing to secure our borders and help fund and build the wall boomeranged.
35. Doing little or nothing to help fund and improve our infrastructure boomeranged.
36. Doing little or nothing to help reduce regulations and get rid of political corrrectness boomeranged.
37. Doing little or nothing to help reduce costs of health care boomeranged.
38. Overall, doing nothing to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS boomeranged.
39. PORK, we told the democrats how to win elections but they wouldn’t believe us.
40. We told them why POTUS TRUMP continues to win and has such high approval ratings and will win a second term.
41. Remind me, BARREL.
42. We told them multiple times, “ALL THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO DO TO WIN ELECTIONS AND BEAT POTUS TRUMP IS STOP CRITICIZING POTUS TRUMP AND HELP US BE FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS and jettison all of the consultants telling them otherwise.”
43. Not going to happen, BARREL.
44. They are obsessed with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.
45. Besides, just before the election it would be too little too late if they are so inclined to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
46. POTUS TRUMP has already done that and in the process has beaten the democrats at what they thought was their own game.
47. The democrats under Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler have done little or nothing for us except trash the constitutional impeachment power and spend in excess of $30 million of our hard earned money and waste our time for several years in these foolish investigations and impeachment hearings.
48. During the same time, POTUS TRUMP, who was acquitted on all counts, has helped Native Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Catholic Americans, Evangelical Americans, Latter-day Saint Americans, Seventh Day Adventist Americans, all American sports enthusiasts, all American military personnel, all Americans be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS
After 36 years, did she “remember” and claim that she drank only “one beer?” Yes. Could she remember the day of her alleged polygraph even though it was a couple of weeks earlier on her grandmother’s birthday? No.
After 36 years, did she “remember” music was playing in the room where allegedly she was assaulted? Yes.
Can she show us the house on a map? No.
Can she tell us how many people were there at the house? No.
Can she tell us how old she was? No. She said 17. Then she said 15.
Can she tell us how she got home? No.
Can she tell us the address where the alleged assault took place? No.
Can she tell us the date of the alleged party? No.
Can she tell us the month the alleged party happened? No.
Can she tell us the place? No.
Can she tell us the year the alleged assault took place? No.
Can she tell us who drove her home? No.
Can she tell us who drove her to the alleged party? No.
Can she tell us who owned the house the alleged party was in? No. Can she drive us to the house? No. Can she tell us the color of the house or the landscaping? No.
Can she tell us how many persons were in the room where she was allegedly assaulted? No. First it was 4 and then 2.
Did she leave who her parents and brothers are off from her Wikipedia site? Yes.
Did she admit that she was drinking at the alleged party? Yes.
Did she explain why she is alleged in yearbooks and internet sites to have been a serious alcohol drinker during high school? No. Did she address whether she is currently an alcoholic? No.
Did she explain to us why she is a liberal activist? No.
Did she explain to us why she is anti-Trump? No.
Did she explain to us why she is alleged to have written the words “Scalia-types must be banned from law” on her Facebook page in 2016? No.
Did she explain to us why she is alleged to be portrayed in Holton Arms yearbooks as a binge drinker and a promiscuous wild party girl with multiple partners, as many as 54, during high school to college? No.
Did she explain why it is alleged that she asked that the letter not be disclosed and then personally disclosed the letter? No.
Did she explain why it is alleged that she colluded with Senator Feinstein and or her staff to create and leak the letter? No.
Did she explain why it is alleged that her father Ralph Blasey II worked and still works for the CIA? No.
Did she explain why it is alleged that her father Ralph Blasey II was vice president for the National Savings and Trust “black budget bank” known for funding CIA deep state operations? No.
Did she explain why it is alleged that her grandfather was a key figure in the CIA? No.
Did she explain why it is alleged that she heads up the CIA undergraduate internship program at Stanford University? No.
Did she explain why she has now raised $750,000 off her story when her attorneys are allegedly working pro bono and travel at most costs a few thousand dollars? No. And did she explain that she is or soon will be a millionaire because she “came forward” like Anita Hill who became a millionaire writing books for Doubleday? No. And did she explain why her attorneys are now being investigated? No.
Did she explain why there are at least 14 serious errors in the letter she claims to have written, errors no PhD would make, errors that would be made by an inexperienced writer, perhaps an inexperienced writer from another country, or an old person of another generation like Senator Feinstein? No.
Did she state that she left the alleged party without telling anyone there were two rapists in the building? Yes.
Did she lie about being afraid to fly? Yes.
Did she fly long distances for vacations yet use the excuse of fear of flying to put off the hearing and buy the democrats added time? Yes.
Did she or her accomplices diligently try to scrub the internet of anything incriminating about her binge drinking and promiscuity as a teen? Yes.
Did she reveal her alleged harm to democrats only? Yes. Did she explain why she did not go to the police at any point? No.
Did she reveal herself to the anti-Trump Washington Post? Yes.
Did she state that she came forward because she saw Judge Kavanaugh’s name on POTUS Trump’s list? Yes.
Was Judge Kavanaugh’s name on POTUS Trump’s list at the time she alleges? No. It was added later so she would not have seen it and thus lied about it.
So did she lie about the reason she came forward? Yes.
Did she tell anyone at the time of the alleged incident? No.
Did she tell anyone there were two “rapists” in the house? No.
Did she tell her brothers? She says not
Did she tell her father? She says not.
Did she tell her mother? She says not.
Did she tell us why it is alleged that her brother Ralph Blasey III worked for the International Law Firm of … Baker Hostetler; the firm that created FusionGPS, the company that wrote the infamous “Russia Dossier”? No.
Did she tell us who her brothers are and what they do for a living and what they did when she was in high school? No. Did she tell us how many times her brothers drove her to parties or other places? No. Did she tell us her brothers’ involvement in such parties? No.
Did she tell us who her father is? No.
Did she tell us who her mother is? No.
Did she turn over her therapist notes to the Senate Judiciary Committee? No.
Did she withhold essential details about the alleged polygraph? Yes.
Does any person she lists as being at the alleged party confirm her story? No.
Does any witness from anywhere in the world corroborate any element of her story? No.
Does her life-friend support or deny her story? Denies.
Is her “little girl voice” demeanor during her testimony credible? No.
Is her lack of emotion during her testimony credible? No.
Is her polygraph uncorroborated and as such is it worthless? Yes. Does she tell us who ordered her polygraph? No.
Is her Safeway reference credible? No.
Is her slight show of emotion during her testimony credible? No.
Is her tucking of the head demeanor and tongue pushing during her testimony indicative that she was and is not credible? Yes.
Is she specific after 36 years that she locked herself in the bathroom? Yes. Has she explained why the two “rapists” did not follow her? No.
Is she an accomplice and shill of the far left? Yes.
Was she raped? No. Was she assaulted? May have been but it wasn’t by Brett Kavanaugh.
If she was Holton Arms High School promiscuous during her teenage years as alleged in immense detail in “her” school yearbooks, does this negate her alleged assault and attempted rape story completely? Yes. Has she explained the “erotic” details about Holton Arms High School girls alcohol binges to blackout and multiple sex partners and break beach parties/black out orgies even involving older men? No. Has she explained why two other men have come forward to say they assaulted her? No.
If she is tied to the CIA and the law firm that created the infamous “dossier” and the Clintons in multiple ways as alleged (Judge Kavanaugh called out the Clintons), if she colluded with the democrats as is apparent from the Kavanaugh Ford hearing, if she colluded with Senator Feinstein (who went out of her way to set herself apart with plausible denability, yet Senator Feinstein duplicitously withheld the alleged Ford letter from Senator Grassley and the committee, thereby obstructing justice, and if she colluded with Senator Feinstein’s staff, does even a fraction of such conduct negate her story that she was assaulted, that two men attempted to rape her? Yes.
Did she collude with others including Senator Feinstein, whose attempt at plausible deniability was blatant and whose intent and conduct was to obstruct justice, and did Mrs. Ford collude with Senator Feinstein’s staff, and others she refers to as friends in California? Yes.
Did she fabricate her story about Judge Kavanaugh? Yes.
Is she responsible for the trauma caused to Judge Kavanaugh and his family including daughters and wife and others? Yes.
What happens now? Wait and see what the FBI reports and applaud Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation by the Senate in the next few days. Although Mrs. Ford may have been assaulted sometime in the past, there is no corroborating evidence whatsoever that Christine Ford was assaulted by Judge Kavanaugh.
How to tell if a media writer or actor or producer is helping you?
Is what she or he is saying and doing helping you be more FREE? (Free from gratuitous sex, violence, objectivization, pornography, and horror)
Is what she or he is saying and doing helping you be more SAFE? (Safe from gratuitous sex, violence, and horror, safe from objectivization of women or men, safe from pornography, safe from sexual harassment)
Is what she or he is saying and doing helping you be more PROSPEROUS? (More enjoyment, more peace, less anxiety and stress)
While we are taking on sexual predation and harassment, how about taking on porn and “objectivization” of women and men in the media?
How about calling out all of these movie and film company producers and actors who have gotten filthy rich off of gratuitous sex, violence, and horror to the detriment of our children and families and selves?