1. BARREL, did Joe Biden lie to America and has he stolen money and is his family The Biden Crime Family and should Joe withdraw in disgrace? BARREL, IT SURE LOOKS LIKE HUNTER BIDEN STUCK IT TO HIS ABUSIVE FATHER SIMPLY BY LEAVING HIS LAPTOP AT THE TECH SHOP. THIS WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. HUNTER, REGARDLESS OF HIS USE OF CRACK OR ALCOHOL, IS WAY TOO SMART LIKE A FOX.
2. Yes, PORK. Listen to Rudy Giuliani’s recent Common Sense podcast. See https://rudygiulianics.com/ of which following is a transcript.
2. “Welcome to Rudy Giuliani’s Common Sense. This is another episode and this is a very important one.
3. “We’re going to summarize the state of the evidence against the Biden Crime Family.
4. “It’s really mounted up since the disclosures of the emails and texts and photographs of Hunter Biden and now things that were proven by witnesses, documents, and video tapes, that were ignored and lied about by the press, are now proven by Hunter Biden’s own words.
5. “Let me assure you that this is his hard drive.
6. “It was given to my lawyer by the gentleman who had repaired it.
7. “It had been left behind by, he says, a drunken Hunter Biden who came in and had a very hard time even signing and did describe what he wanted.
8. “He came back one time to supply a keyboard and then after it was repaired he never returned even though there was substantial notices to return.
9. “After a while when the gentleman heard things on the news suggesting that the Bidens may or may not have been involved in criminal activity he became very concerned that possibly he was holding some kind of illegal material.
10. “So it was now his property according to the contract signed by Hunter Biden which we have right here.
11. “The property was abandoned and property that is abandoned under the law becomes the property of the person that is in possession of it.
12. “So he had every right to listen to what was there and look at what was there and he was shocked .
13. “What he saw he said was clear evidence of a crime, clear evidence that the Bidens were lying over and over again .
14. “And then on the photographs clear evidence of criminal activity and some activity I would have a hard time describing and really should be left to more private discussion.
15. “In short, what these photographs display is a Hunter Biden who is a very serious I would say degenerate crack addict.
16. “What that means is he doesn’t get rehabilitated.
17. “When he goes into rehabilitation there is even picture of him going out at night smoking crack.
18. “So what it looks like is all during the period of time when he was taking millions and millions and millions of dollars there would be pictures of him sitting in a closet smoking dope or engaged in sex while smoking crack with the woman, sometimes on his own.
19. “It proves without any doubt that none of this money was intended for Hunter Biden because nobody would pay this guy ten dollars.
20. “You couldn’t be sure if you gave him ten dollars to go get a bottle of milk for you that he’d come back.
21. “So there’s no way that some of the biggest criminals in the world are going to be paying him $10,000,000 to $14,000,000 or $30,000,000 or investing in a $1,500,000,000 (one point five billion dollar) completely ridiculous private equity fund.
22. “So what commodity did Hunter have to sell?
23. “That’s pretty easy isn’t it?
24. “The Vice Presidency of the United States.
25. “Which … his uncle and Joes younger brother had been doing for the prior twenty years.
26. “And that’s why this is a crime family.
27. “I know their name is not Italian.
28. “But you know, this RICO statute applies to political corruption. It applies to white collar crime.
29. “I am the first one to really use it to effectively bring down the Mafia, the Mafia drug dealers, the Teamsters Union, the Fulton Fish Market, the private carding industry, and then Wall Street, and then after that United States Congressmen, and a substantial number of New York City officials, New York State officials, Republican and Democrat, probably that’s what got me elected mayor.
30. “Didn’t do it for that reason but that’s what made me well known in New York and taught me what was wrong with New York.
31. “So I know this statute backwards and forwards and this is a perfect case for it because this Biden Family was engaging in the business of crime.
32. “And their commodity? Joe’s public office.
33. “And Joe, you will see, shared in the proceeds which is clearly admitted by his co-conspirators.
34. “So let me outline it for you so that you will be able to follow all of this.
35. “And there will be more than what I am just saying but I am taking four that will get the most prominence.
36. “Now we’re going to focus on when he was Vice President of the United States because that’s where the big money was made.
37. “Before he was Vice President of the United States he made substantial amounts of money through the lobbying of his brothers, the fact that his son had a no show job with a major bank in Delaware. Joe Biden was the only Democratic Senator that lobbied in favor of banks, against using the bankruptcy laws, because all democrats were in favor of that.
38. “Theoretically, they like to say they represent poor people.
39. “Joe was representing the rich bank that was employing his son in a no show job which is how his drug addict son began his career.
40. “But nobody else would employ him because he’d be out two three days a week.
41. “You know. Looking for crack.
42. “It’s a terrible problem.
43. “And I don’t mean to pick on Hunter for being an addict.
44. “That’s a terrible affliction.
45. “As a father, I blame Joe Biden. I say to myself.
46. “I don’t know if I had a child afflicted by that wouldn’t I take care of them and keep them in rehabilitation.
47. “Would I expose them to the most crooked man in Ukraine, one of the most crooked people in China, to probably the most crooked woman in Russia?
48. “Would I do that to a drug addict son? Just because of greed?
49. “I don’t know. I think this is Joe Biden’s fault.
50. “But in any event I have outlined four transactions here. [TWO SET FORTH IN THIS POST.]
51. “And these are the principle players that we can identify from the analysis we have done so far of the texts and the emails and the photographs.
52. “And I have to say we have analyzed about a quarter of it. For it is very, very extensive.
53. “So what you have, and I will summarize them really quickly is let’s call this JOE THE POINT MAN.
54. “Obama was very, very comfortable with that designation POINT MAN.
55. “So when IRAQ, when we were negotiating to end our role in IRAQ it was really, really critical for the national security interests of the United States that we retain troops there so that we could keep IRAN from basically creating an extension of the Islamic Republic of IRAN empire.
56. “And Joe Biden was sent to do that.
57. “Now that was probably a very foolish decision by President Obama because Joe Biden honestly had never succeeded at any negotiation ever.
58. “Robert Gates, his co-cabinet member in the Obama administration, probably commenting on this and any number of other things including his opposition to killing Bin Laden said that Joe Biden had never been correct on any matter of foreign policy in his entire life.
59. “That’s a quote from his fellow cabinet member.
60. “Well, he [Joe] went to IRAQ.
61. “He was supposed to negotiate this agreement that the IRAQIS would allow ten to twenty thousand American troops to stay behind and have immunity from prosecution so they couldn’t get caught in the cross fire between the Sunis, the Shias, and the other elements there.
62. “Of course, he failed.
63. “But the Biden Crime Family came out of it really good. Really, really good.
64. “James, his brother, who had no experience in housing was all of a sudden miraculously made part of a one point five billion dollar ($1,500,000,000), seems like a convenient number for them, one point five billion dollar housing deal in IRAQ.
65. “And like Hunter, James had no experience – in building houses.
66. “He [James] was a sleezy lobbyest on K street.
67. “And I say sleezy advisedly because it was all over the newspapers if you care to ask and every time it would come up Joe would say I don’t know my family’s business.
68. “After a while, that becomes kind of an incredible answer, doesn’t it.
69. “[THE IRAQ DEAL] Then of course we have the Russian situation, that’s the IRAQ situation [pointing to descriptive diagram], the money goes to his brother and as you will see about half that money will end up in the pocket of Joe Biden.
70. “As well, James will be responsible for some of the Biden family expenses.
71. “‘Cause Joe didn’t pay for much. [Ad]
72. “Thank you for returning to the discussion of the Biden Crime Family.
73. “[THE RUSSIAN DEAL] The second one we have is Russia. Russia is a little cloudy. Don’t know it as well. We’re just digging it out but it is quite clear that Hunter Biden received $3.5 million dollars ($3,500,000) from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, the former mayor of Moscow, since deceased. Catarina Batarina.
74. “Catarina is quite a character.
75. “I mean she’s now considered the wealthiest woman in Russia.
76. “Probably the most dangerous woman in Russia.
77. “She more or less double crossed her husband to get him out of office and placate Putin.
78. “Putin might have actually had a good reason to get rid of her husband.
79. “Because her husband whom I knew because he was the mayor of Moscow when I was mayor of New York.
80. “Her husband was really an out of control crook.
81. “He was taking money from Putin’s friends.
82. “Not a good idea.
83. “So they got him out and she became even closer to Putin as a result of that.
84. “So when you think of that $3.5 million dollars, I want you to remember that it is coming from one of Putin’s allies.
85. “Remember, Russian collusion that the democrats charged the president with.
86. “There was no Russian collusion.
87. “We now know from the Brennan notes that Hillary made that up.
88. “But even more galling than that no Republican got any money from Russia.
89. “These characters got $3.5 million dollars ($3,500,000) from Putin’s best friend.
90. “And the press doesn’t care.
91. “The press doesn’t care.
92. “Actually, it’s a little bit more than $3.5 million.
93. “It’s closer to $3.8 because there were two laundered payments that I think can be easily proven.
94. “And we still don’t know why.
95. “Because Biden lied about it during the debate when he said there was no such transaction.
96. “I don’t know that if Joe just thinks he can say this and because the press is like sickeningly on his side, as the moderator was.
97. “Nobody is going to really pay attention to the documents that show the money.
98. “But we got ‘em Joe.
99. “Anybody interested in truth and fairness is going to want to see them.
100. “So now let’s get to Ukraine [IN THE NEXT POST] which we have heard a lot about.
BARREL, IT SURE LOOKS LIKE HUNTER STUCK IT TO HIS ABUSIVE FATHER SIMPLY BY LEAVING HIS LAPTOP AT THE TECH SHOP.
BARREL & PORK. © 2020. We report! You decide!