BARREL, take a few minutes and read Richard Linford’s letter to U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Planned Parenthood’s Chairman Naomi Aberly and President Dr. Leana Wen. It is titled:
ABORTIONS – AMERICA’S UNBORN BABY KILLING FIELDS AND MILLSTONES.
The 300,000,000+ unborn babies killed since Roe v Wade tipping point has been reached.
IT IS TIME TO ELIMINATE ALL ABORTIONS EXCEPT IN EXTREMELY RARE INSTANCES.
300,000,000+ unborn American babies have been killed surgically and chemically since Liberal Democrats sponsored Roe v Wade – 50,000,000+ were Black babies. 50,000,000+ were Hispanic babies. 200,000,000+ were Jewish, Native American, Asian American, and Caucasian babies. THE TIPPING POINT LONG AGO WAS REACHED. IT IS TIME TO ELIMINATE ALL ABORTIONS EXCEPT IN EXTREMELY RARE INSTANCES. Here is how we must do so.
A letter to Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi and
Planned Parenthood Chairwoman Naomi Aberly, and
Planned Parenthood President Dr. Leana Wen.
POTUS Donald J. Trump,
Fox News Sean Hannity,
MSNBC Rachel Maddow,
New York Times (email@example.com.)
The Republican Party
The Democratic Party
from Richard W. Linford
I am an attorney at law.
I served as state chairman and national board member of The National Conference of Christians and Jews [and Muslims]. (NCCJ).
IT IS TIME TO ELIMINATE ALL ABORTIONS EXCEPT IN EXTREMELY RARE INSTANCES. Here is how we must do so.
Dear Nancy, Naomi, and Leana,
1. 300,000,000+ unborn American babies have been killed (50,000,000+) surgically and (250,000,000+) chemically during the 46 years since 1973 Roe v Wade.
2. 6,521,739+ unborn American babies have been killed surgically and chemically on average per year during the 46 years since 1973 Roe v Wade – the equivalent in numbers of a Jewish holocaust per year.
3. 50,000,000+ of the 300,000,000 killed were Black babies.
4. 50,000,000+ of the 300,000,000 killed were Hispanic/Latino babies.
5. 200,000,000+ of the 300,000,000+ killed were Asian, Caucasian, Jewish, and Native American babies.
6. The 50,000,000+ surgical abortion number was taken from Planned Parenthood’s Guttmacher Institute abortion website.
7. 250,000,000+ is the approximate number of babies aborted chemically. Add 50,000,000+ to 250,000,000+ and we have the number 300,000,000+. “* The Guttmacher footnote reads: The [number of] abortions [shown] in the “up-dated daily” counters on this site are almost all “surgical abortions”. We [meaning the Guttmacher Institute and or Planned Parenthood] have made no attempt to tally the totals for “chemically-induced abortions” here [in the counters]. The Pharmacists for Life organization estimates that there have been approximately 250 million babies aborted chemically since 1973 in the USA. http://www.pfli.org/” See http://www.numberofabortions.com/* The abortion numbers for Blacks and Hispanics/Latinos were extrapolated.
8. 1,522,802,735+ IS THE NUMBER OF SURGICAL ABORTIONS WORLDWIDE SINCE 1980 according to Guttmacher Institute detail. http://www.numberofabortions.com/
9. THESE NUMBERS ARE CONSERVATIVE.The World Wide abortion counter text says that it gives one of the more conservative estimates of the number of abortions world-wide since 1980.
10. THE GUTTMACHER INSTITUTE IS A DIVISION OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD. See http://www.numberofabortions.com.
11. THE GUTTMACHER INSTITUTE FOOTNOTE LISTS THE SURGICAL KILLINGS COMMITTED BY PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
12. 4,068,749 killings in the US from 1977 thru 2005.
13. 264,943 killings in the U.S.A. in 2005.
14. 289,750 killings in 2006.
15. 305,310 killings in 2007.
16. 324,008 killings in 2008.
17. 331,796 killings in 2009.
18. 329,445 killings in 2010.
19. 333,924 killings in 2011.
20. 327,166 killings in 2012.
21. 327,166 killings in 2013.
22. 323,999 killings in 2014.
23. Chemical abortions performed or facilitated by Planned Parenthood are not included in these numbers.
24. Bottom line, these are Planned Parenthood’s “conservative” numbers.
25. THE WORD ABORTION.
26. Use of the word abortion is a misnomer if not a prevarication or an obfuscation.
27. Calling it what it really is, it is killing the unborn babies of America. [And the world.]
28. THE WORD INFANTICIDE.
29. It is the crime of killing a very young child, usually within a year of birth.
30. Infanticide is also used to describe a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.
31. KILLINGS OF BLACK AND HISPANIC/LATINO UNBORN BABIES SINCE ROE v WADE.
32. Commenting on a recent Wall Street Journal article titled: About the Black Abortion Rate. Written by Jason L. Riley, July 10, 2018. https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697:
33. This Wall Street Journal op ed states that in New York City thousands more black babies are aborted each year than are born alive,
34. Jason quotes Jesse Jackson as saying at the time of Roe v Wade in 1973, Abortion is “murder.”
35. Jesse Jackson also said: “[W]e [blacks] used to look for death from the man in the blue coat and now it comes in a white coat.”
36. Blue coat is law enforcement officers. White coat is doctors and nurses who perform abortions.
37. “In the intervening decades, [Jesse’s] views allegedly shifted. “Mr. Jackson [who labors to personify ‘civil rights’] [according to Jason] “abandoned the pro-life ship to run for president in 1984.”
38. Jason states, “leaders of black civil-rights organizations [I add, like Jessee] today are joined at the hip with abortion-rights proponents such as Planned Parenthood.”
39. The killing rate among black mothers is more than three times higher than it is for white mothers.
40. Once again, and paraphrasing, in New York City thousands more black babies are killed by Democrat liberal policies than are born alive each year.
41. Why is this so? Is the truth the fact that Planned Parenthood has placed a number of its abortion clinics in close proximity to the Black community, if not directly in Black neighborhoods, because Black women are more easily talked into having abortions?
42. Is the truth that there has been and still is a conscious Margaret Sanger eugenics genocidal/crime against humanity prejudice against blacks and a concomitant ongoing effort to control the black population? And the Hispanic Latino population?
43. Is it true that Planned Parenthood is “joined at the hip” with and funding Black civil rights organizations, which would obviously facilitate Planned Parenthood’s ability to access the Black community, retain a political climate favoring abortion, while talking Black women into having abortions?
44. Not as an aside, ostensibly to curry favor and gain influence, Planned Parenthood gave Hillary Clinton the Margaret Sanger award, and today, as presciently observed by POTUS Trump during his 2016 debates with Hillary, we see an ever increasing concerted effort to push for abortion on demand, late term abortion, and even efforts to permit infanticide killing of the just born infant.
45. Continuing from Jason and the Wall Street Journal: “Nationally, black women terminate pregnancies at far higher rates than other women.
46. “In 2014, 36% of all abortions were performed on black women, who are just 13% of the female population.
47. – The [never] discussed flip side of “reproductive freedom” is that
48. – abortion deaths far exceed those via cancer,
49. – abortion deaths far exceed those from violent crime (e.g. Chicago and Baltimore),
50. – abortion deaths far exceed those from heart disease,
51. – abortion deaths far exceed those from AIDS and
52. – abortion deaths far exceed those from accidents.
53. “Racism, poverty and lack of access to health care are [three] typical explanations for these disparities.
54. “… Black women have much higher abortion rates even after you control for income.
55. One argument used to explain away the higher number of Black abortions reads: “The more plausible explanation [has] to do with marriage. Unmarried women are more likely to experience an unintended pregnancy, and black women are less likely than their white, Asian and Hispanic counterparts to marry.”But are they?
56. A QUESTION FOR NANCY PELOSI. WHY THE FOCUS ON THE FEW ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHILDREN AND LACK OF FOCUS ON THE MILLIONS OF OUR UNBORN WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED NEEDLESSLY?
57. “Why is the Liberal media [and the Democratic Party] more concerned about the children of illegal immigrants and not [at all] concerned about the vast number of unborn Black and Hispanic and other babies who are being killed unceremoniously?
58. Is it true that the Democratic Party has this policy/attitude because the implementation of a policy of favoring illegal immigration holds out the prospect of more democratic votes?
59. Is it true, Nancy, that you and your Democrat colleagues are receiving vast sums of campaign financing money from Planned Parenthood and others with like agendas? Hence your reluctance to rock the Planned Parenthood gravy train?
60. Is the truth also that Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers are making egregious sums of money from the government for the abortions they perform, not to mention the many sterilizations?
61. Is it true, Nancy, that you received huge campaign financing from Planned Parenthood and this is the reason you invited Dr.Leana Wen, President of Planned Parenthood, to POTUS Trump’s State of the Union address as your guest.
62. If we conducted an audit of your campaign finances Nancy would we find out that you owe Leana in return?
63. Notwithstanding the answers to these questions, what does happen when we interview women who have had an abortion and we ask them about their remorse years later?
64. Do all if not most women regret killing/murdering/aborting their unborn babies? Jason says the answer is YES.
65. What happens when we “Interview fathers who never got to meet their child”? Is there serious regret on their part? The answer again is probably YES for most if not all.
66. Judging from what is done as well by what is said, Nancy, and paraphrasing Jason’s words, are “Democrats and Millennials … being led by the nose by Progressive Liberals [down the abortion trail] and [it is] time to stop the group think [and rethink this whole killing fields 300,000,000+ tipping point matter]?”
67. Reaching the number of 300,000,000+ killings of our unborn constitutes a horrific tipping point!
68. It is time for Democrats to jettison their abortion platform position altogether!
69. YES IT IS.
70. 300,000,000+ killings of our unborn since Roe v Wade means it is finally time for Planned Parenthood to “cut the baby in half” and give up its abortion practice altogether and focus on adoption instead of the killing fields of abortion!
71. YES it is.
72. NANCY, NAOMI, AND LEANA, WHETHER YOU ADMIT IT OR NOT ABORTION – THE KILLING OF 300,000,000+ OF OUR UNBORN BABIES SINCE ROE v WADE, NOT RUSSIA, NOT NORTH KOREA, NOT IRAN, NOT JOBS, NOT MANUFACTURING, NOT INFRASTRUCTURE, NOT THE BORDER WALL, NOT THE DIVERSIONARY INVESTIGATIONS, IS THE MOST SERIOUS PROBLEM OUR NATION FACES.
73. With that in mind, I am asking you, Nancy, Naomi, Leana, and all Democrats, to do an about face, jettison your policy of killing the unborn, and go forward championing the right to life of the unborn plus adoption of those babies who are “not wanted for whatever reason.”
74. BLACKS AND HISPANICS/LATINOS.
75. POTUS Trump has repeatedly promised to help Black American communities.
76. Yet, helping Black Americans is much more than jobs and employment.
77. Evidence is overwhelming that the press and the Liberal Left including most if not all Democrats are far more interested in giving illegal immigrants unfettered access to America than in the immense abortion genocide crime against humanity [and now infanticide] that has plagued our country from its inception.
78. This discussion is not about trimesters and viability, this discussion is about preservation of the Black family.
79. This discussion is about preservation of the Hispanic and Latino family.
80. It is about preservation of all families.
81. This discussion is about Roe v Wade which is the seminal case that triggered the American abortion epidemic which has resulted in the killing of 300,000,000+ of our unborn babies..
82. Given this devastation and destruction caused to Black and Hispanic and Latino and other American families, it does not take a conspiracy theorist to conclude that a fundamental tenet of the Democrat Left is the socialist subordination and final destruction of the family and all social institutions and their replacement with Government — with the socialist globalist elitist agenda being accomplished in large measure by abortion killing on demand and illegal immigration through open borders.
83. Looking at what has been done and what has been said to destroy Black and Hispanic and other families by Democrat liberal policies, it is not hard to conclude with Jason Riley that the destruction of American churches and civic associations and families is an undergirding tenet of the Left as well.
84. I agree with Jason Riley.
85. To the Left it would appear that the all too apparent abortion eugenics genocidal crime against humanity – the destruction of the Black and Hispanic/Latino cultures and communities — is unimportant.
86. While the media and politicians and special counsels divert us voters with their endless investigations, added Black and Hispanic and Latino and other unborn babies are killed.
87. The Democrat Left has this same plan for non-Black and non-Hispanic families as well – my family included as well as yours.
88. Again, see Wall Street Journal article titled: About the Black Abortion Rate. Written by Jason L. Riley, July 10, 2018. https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697
89. THINK ABOUT IT NANCY, NAOMI, AND LEANA. There are just over 37 Million Black Americans today. Since your Liberal Democrat Roe v Wade abortion policy, 50,000,000+ Black unborn girl and boy babies have been Dismembered/dissolved/killed/murdered/flushed/sent to landfills/used in bizaar experiments/had their spines severed/aborted.
90. Since Democrat Roe v Wade 50,000,000+ Hispanic/Latino unborn girl and boy babies have likewise been killed/murdered/aborted.
91. 50,000,000+ is more than the current Black population in America.
92. 50,000,000+ is barely short of the current Hispanic/Latino population in America.
93. Regardless of any rationalization by you and your Democrat Liberal Left, 300,000,000+ aborted/killed/murdered unborn babies by any stretch of the imagination is a eugenics/genocide/ crime against humanity/and now infanticide – i.e. Virginia; it is a crime or series of crimes against the unborn and now against the just born, at the grossest, most wicked levels, a crime justified in today’s society only by your so-called Democrat liberal Roe v Wade socialist values.
94. Every honest parent or grandparent ought to weep over the unwritten obituaries of the myriad unborn whose lives Liberal Democrat Socialist policies have in secret and unceremoniously snuffed out.
95. Killing of our children is not just a tragedy, Nancy, Naomi, and Leana, murdering our children is criminal activity of the highest order.
96. Such is much, much worse than the plethora of murders in Chicago and Baltimore.
97. All it takes is one look at one photograph of an aborted baby and no person in or out of the Black or Hispanic communities, for that matter in her or his right mind, can rationalize away this corruption of morals and decency.
98. It is inconceivable that a thinking Black, Hispanic, Latino, or person of any other group would vote Democrat until a Democrat Statesman or Stateswoman steps forward within the Democratic party and altogether eliminates this Liberal Democrat abortion policy and initiative.
99. THE CONTROVERSY.
100. On its surface, this controversy swirls around what you have conveniently named “reproductive rights” or “a woman’s right to choose.” What is on the abortion operating table though is the “reproductive wrongs” not the “reproductive rights.”
101. What is at stake is the unborn baby’s right to life not a woman’s right to pleasure or comfort or “her own body.” Even more than this, what is at stake is the future of our nation.
102. What is at stake is the right of the Black Community not to be destroyed by this continuing eugenics genocide/crime against their humanity/and now infanticide.
103. What is at stake is the right of the Hispanic and Latino Community, the right of all peoples, not to be destroyed in like fashion.
104. THINK ABOUT YOUR PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROPAGANDA DRIVEN AGENDA AND ECONOMICS.
105. Abortion providers including Planned Parenthood take in more than a billion dollars annually and multi-billions of dollars of revenue over time and in the main for performing abortions.
106. By simple definition, you are killing babies for money.
107. Horrific forced and so-called voluntary sterilization of ethnic communities also generates part of your revenue and is another discussion altogether and not included as part of this discussion.
108. The subject of Sterilization in America awaits a courageous set of New York Times or Fox News or for that matter CNN journalists.
109. The U.S. government provides multi-millions of dollars annually and billions over time to abortion providers including those of you at Planned Parenthood.
110. From your annual report, Naomi, which you signed, and which is online, we read: “After 102 years, Planned Parenthood’s mission remains the same: to provide care, no matter what. Last year, our more than 600 health centers provided that care – which includes birth control, cancer screenings, STI testing and treatment, safe and legal abortion, and so much more – to 2.4 million people across the country.”
111. First, although an abortion may in certain jurisdictions and under certain conditions be “lawful,” there is no such thing as a “safe” abortion.
112. Second, you write “We will continue building a world where all people have access to “Care.” No matter what.”
113. Is this prevarication? Yes it is. The word prevarication is a fancy way to say lie.
114. Let’s be truthful. What you are saying is that you will continue building a world where all people have access to abortion on demand. No matter what.
115. Third, you pitch a second propaganda lie that 12 million Americans are in favor of killing, murdering, selling or donating body parts, flushing, sending to land fills, splitting of spinal cords, of our unborn.
116. Your report then obfuscates in stating that “Medication abortion [is] available in 357 health centers.
117. Ladies, there is no such thing as “Medication abortion.”
118. You and or your PR handlers made up this phrase “Medication abortion.”
119. Use of the phrase “Medication abortion” is propaganda and obfuscation.
120. There is no such thing as “Medication abortion” and you know it.
121. This is prevarication at its finest.
122. Your Planned Parenthood report further documents its initiative to “expand reproductive rights in Latin America and into Africa.
123. The Planned Parenthood world-wide agenda is to foster abortion on demand throughout all nations thereby expanding the abortion genocide crimes against humanity killing fields exponentially.
124. The code words you use are “access to care.” That phrase as you use it primarily and simply means “access to kill an unborn baby on demand.”
125. You characterize yourself and your constituents as “Defenders.”
126. Again, this is smokescreen propaganda.
127. You aren’t defending anything except what can only be construed as your billion dollar gravy train.
128. Your policies and actions have resulted in the murder, killing, abortion of 300,000,000+ of our unborn baby girls and boys.
129. At the same time you have banked amazing wealth.
130. All the while the Democratic Party is influenced by your campaign contributions.
131. Another lie, and one no doubt set to galvanize your funding support base, is that people like Judge Kavanaugh and others are in the business of denying legitimate health care. Not so.
132. No one is in the business of denying legitimate health care.
133. You have redefined the words “legitimate health care” by conflating abortion with healthcare.
134. Abortion is not “health care.”
135. Abortion is killing the unborn for an annual revenue sum of $1,665,000,000.
136. Abortion is killing unborn babies, all the while diverting us with discussions about ethereal points along the gestation continuum, and unending investigations, for money.
137. Your report shows annual revenues of $1,665,000,000 at minimum, more than a third of which came from “Government Health Services Reimbursements & Grants.”
138. Yes, ladies, as you well know, that is a billion and a half dollars.
139. Notwithstanding your 501 C3 and 501 C4, anyone who suggests that your abortion industry and the abortion industry in general is an eleemosynary charity and not big business is lying or has his or her head in the sand not wanting to do or acknowledge or handle the truth. And obviously you do provide some added services to women.
140. To protect and augment your government and privately funded gravy train, your report shows that you spent:
141. $45,000,000 for Public Policy, [Looks like lobbyists are making huge sums from your abortion initiatives.]
142. $13,000,000 to engage communities [Looks like an excuse to fund local abortion initiatives and organizations], and
143. $76,000,000 for Advocacy, [Looks like law and accounting firms are making huge sums from abortion.]
144. $193,500,000 for management and general, [Looks like you and your board and your management are making serious salaries and vast sums from your abortion initiatives] plus
145. $102,000,000 for fundraising and at the end of the day you had
146. $244,000,000 of excess revenue over expenses, just in one year, which you banked or turned over to investment bankers who manage your portfolio.
147. IS THERE CAUSE FOR CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS AND CLASS ACTION CIVIL SUITS?
148. I think so. Yes, there is. Complete with attendant auditing and deep discovery.
149. I am an attorney at law and I think I know a set of potential winnable cases when I see them.
150. Given the 300,000,000+ number, it is not difficult at all to conclude that Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party and those supporting and performing and funding abortions may well be guilty of the evil crimes of Genocide, the grossest Crimes Against Humanity, and now even Infanticide – all actions that warrant criminal prosecution and civil class actions.
151. Given the 300,000,000+ number, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that pro-abortion legislators and judges, and abortion providers including Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party, yourselves included, and some misguided persons and companies who provide you with funding, including no doubt a number of closet liberal republicans, may be individually and collectively guilty of these same crimes of genocide and crimes against humanity – and now even infanticide crimes [i.e. Virginia] against the just born – not to mention the crimes for harming women who have been talked if not conned into having an abortion – again, it is not difficult to suggest the need for the DOJ to take a hard look at possible criminal prosecution and for law firms across the country to take a hard look at filing civil class actions.
152. It took years for the government and nation to get the act together so as to focus on the tobacco industry.
153. At some point there was a tipping point and Ladies 300,000,000+ is tipping point.
154. The ordinary meaning of genocide is murder of people due to their national, ethnic, racial, or religious group membership.
155. Has the government or Planned Parenthood fostered and funded the murder of ethnic, racial, or religious groups? Looks like both have done so.
156. Can government officers and the Planned Parenthood Board and officers hide behind any shield when it comes to genocide and crimes against humanity and infanticide? I think not.
157. Does killing 50,000,000+ Black unborn babies since Roe v Wade in 1973 constitute a eugenics driven genocide crime against the Black community? Probably does.
158. How about 50,000,000+ Hispanic/Latino unborn babies? Likewise.
159. How about 200,000,000+ Jewish, Native American, Asian, Caucasian unborn babies? Looks like it.
160. How many deaths, how many murders, how many killings of our unborn children and grandchildren is enough to reach the tipping point so as to generate a formal repudiation of all abortion and formal criminal charges and massive class action civil lawsuits?
161. Are 300,000,000+ killings enough? Absolutely.
162. Are 50,000,000+ killings enough? Yes.
163. Are 200,000,000+ killings enough? Absolutely.
164. Should the FBI and Department of Justice take on the abortion industry like they took on the Tobacco industry and investigate the abortion industry carefully and work together to issue indictments? Yes they should.
165. THE TIPPING POINT WAS REACHED LONG AGO.
166. Notwithstanding, the tipping point has now been reached what with 300,000,000+ killings.
167. I predict aggressive pro-life litigators will take on the task of digging up and harrowing these Planned Parenthood and other abortion killing fields to the tune of billions of dollars if not trillions.
168. Is it time for POTUS Trump and the DOJ to appoint a special counsel to investigate the abortion infanticide sterilization industry and its ties to the Democratic Party. The 300,000,000+ tipping point has been reached. Bring on the special counsel. I for one would welcome such an appointment.
169. LADIES, WHAT IS GENOCIDE AND WHAT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY?
170. Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people [babies], especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
171. Synonyms are
172. racial killing,
174. wholesale slaughter,
175. mass slaughter,
176. wholesale killing,
177. indiscriminate killing,
178. mass murder,
179. mass homicide,
180. mass destruction,
191. ethnic cleansing,
193. AMERICAN SKIRTS ARE NOT CLEAN CONSIDERING THE GENOCIDE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY KILLING FIELDS INVOLVING OUR NATIVE AMERICANS.
194. A few minute study and one is hard pressed to deny that America is charged with the largest genocide in world history – with the killing of several millions of Native Americans.
195. I ask you three ladies, what is the difference between killing off 70,000,000 indigenous Native American people and killing 300,000,000+ unborn babies – 50,000,000+ Black unborn babies and 50,000,000+ Hispanic and Latino unborn babies and 200,000,000+ Jewish, Native American, Asian American, Caucasian American unborn babies?
196. This same genocidal crime against humanity policy is continued today against Native Americans in the guise of Planned Parenthood and government sponsored abortions and sterilizations of Native Americans.
197. But again, forced or heavily encouraged sterilization is a discussion topic for another day and no doubt for litigation as well.
198. “Historian David Stannard writes that by the year 1769, the destruction of the American aboriginal population down to just one-third of one percent of the total American population of 76 million was the most massive genocide in world history, and “there was, at last, almost no one left to kill.” [Divide 76 million by 6 million and what do you get? You get 12.6 holocausts.]
199. “According to anthropologist Russell Thornton, for the American Indians “the arrival of the Europeans marked the beginning of a long holocaust, although it came not in ovens, as it did for the Jews.
200. “The fires that consumed North America Indians were the fevers brought on by newly encountered diseases, the flashes of settlers’ and soldiers’ guns, the ravages of “firewater,” the flames of villages and fields burned by the scorched-earth policy of vengeful Euro-Americans.”
204. Does this genocidal crimes against humanity killing continue today in America, only in a different form and disguise?
205. Does it continue in the killing fields of abortion and now [i.e. Virginia] that of infanticide of Native American babies?
206. Does it continue in the killing fields of abortion and now infanticide of Black American babies?
207. Does it continue in the killing fields of abortion and now infanticide of Hispanic and Latino American babies?
208. Does it continue in the killing fields of abortion and now infanticides of Jewish and Native American, and Indian, and Asian and Caucasian unborn babies?
209. Does it continue in the forced and heavily encouraged sterilizations, again a topic for another day?
210. Sure it does.
211. AMERICAN SKIRTS ARE NOT CLEAN CONSIDERING THE GENOCIDE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY KILLING FIELDS OF SLAVERY AND OUR BLACKS.
212. Historically, “estimates by Patrick Manning are that about 12 million slaves entered the Atlantic [slave] trade between the 16th and 19th century, but about 1.5 million died on board ship. About 10.5 million slaves arrived in the Americas. Besides the slaves who died on the Middle Passage, more Africans … died during the slave raids in Africa and forced marches to ports. Manning estimates that 4 million died inside Africa after capture, and many more died young. Manning’s estimate covers the 12 million who were originally destined for the Atlantic, as well as the 6 million destined for Asian slave markets and the 8 million destined for African markets. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade#Human_toll
213. LADIES, WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF GENOCIDE?
214. Article 6 of the Rome Statute defines the crime of “genocide” as any of the following acts, committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or, religious group.
215. It is killing members of a group.
216. It is causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. See http://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/crimes-against-humanity.html
217. WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY?
218. Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court Article 7 reads:
219. For the purpose of this Statute, ‘crime against humanity’ means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:
223. Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
224. Imprisonment or
225. Other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;
228. sexual slavery,
229. enforced prostitution,
230. forced pregnancy,
231. enforced sterilization [a topic for another day],
232. or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;
233. Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on
240. gender as defined in paragraph 3,
241. or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law,
242. in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;
243. Enforced disappearance of persons;
244. The crime of apartheid;
245. Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing
246. great suffering,
247. or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.
248. For the purpose of paragraph 1:
249. ‘Attack directed against any civilian population’ means a course of conduct involving the multiple commission of acts referred to in paragraph 1 against any civilian population, pursuant to or in furtherance of a State [the USA] or organizational [Planned Parenthood and Democratic Party] policy to commit such attack;
250. Elements of a Crime against Humanity. According to Article 7 (1) of the Rome Statute, crimes against humanity do not need to be linked to an armed conflict and can also occur in peacetime, similar to the crime of genocide.
251. This same Article provides a definition of the crime that contains the following main elements:
252. A physical element, which includes the commission of “any of the following acts”:
256. Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
259. Grave forms of sexual violence;
261. Enforced disappearance of persons;
262. The crime of apartheid;
263. Other inhumane acts.
264. A contextual element: “when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population” [against Blacks? Against Hispanics? Against Native Americans? Of course.]; and
265. A mental element: “with knowledge of the attack”
266. The contextual element determines that crimes against humanity involve either large-scale violence in relation to the number of victims –
267. [Does 300,000,000+ qualify? How about 50,000,000+? Sure they do.]
268. [Is this the tipping point? Of course it is.] –
269. or its extension over a broad geographic area (widespread),
270. or a methodical type of violence (systematic).
271. This excludes random, accidental or isolated acts of violence.
272. [No one can argue that abortion is a random, or accidental, or isolated act of violence.]
273. In addition, Article 7(2)(a) of the Rome Statute determines that crimes against humanity must be committed in furtherance of a State [USA] or organizational [Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party] policy to commit an attack.
274. The plan or policy does not need to be explicitly stipulated or formally adopted and can, therefore, be inferred from the totality of the circumstances.
275. In contrast with genocide, crimes against humanity do not [even] need to target a specific group.
276. [There is no question but what Blacks are targeted and Hispanics and Latinos are targeted. There is no question but what Native Americans are targeted.]
277. Instead, the victim of the attack can be any civilian population,
278. regardless of its affiliation or identity.
279. Another important distinction is that in the case of crimes against humanity, it is not necessary to prove that there is an overall specific intent.
280. It suffices for there to be a simple intent to commit any of the acts listed,
281. with the exception of the act of persecution, which requires additional discriminatory intent.
282. The perpetrator must also act with knowledge of the attack against the civilian population and that his/her action is part of that attack.
283.  For example, William Schabas, Unimaginable Atrocities – Justice, Politics, and Rights at the War Crimes Tribunals, Oxford University Press, 2012 – p. 51-53.
284.  For example, M. Cherif Bassiouni, Crimes Against Humanity in International Criminal Law, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 1999, p.62
285. SO LADIES, IT IS TIME.
286. THE TIPPING POINT HAS ARRIVED.
287. IT IS TIME TO PROHIBIT AND ELIMINATE ABORTION ALTOGETHER EXCEPT IN EXTREMELY RARE INSTANCES.
288. IT IS TIME TO RECOGNIZE ABORTION FOR WHAT IT IS – THE GENOCIDE AND CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND NOW INFANTICIDE KILLING AND MURDER OF OUR UNBORN?
289. YES IT IS.
290. IT IS TIME TO REMOVE THIS CANCEROUS TUMOR FROM AMERICA’S HEAD.
291. IT IS TIME TO REMOVE THIS ALBATROSS, THIS MILLSTONE, FROM AROUND THE NECKS OF THE BLACK AND HISPANIC AND OTHER COMMUNITIES?
292. It is time to do so:
293. Because it is the morally right thing to do.
294. Because it is the ethically right thing to do.
295. Because it is the legally and Constitutionally right thing to do.
296. Because it is the philosophically right thing to do.
297. Because it is the socially right thing to do.
298. Because it is the theologically/religiously right thing to do.
299. THE TIPPING POINT HAS BEEN REACHED AND IT IS TIME TO CUT OUT THIS CANCER AND ELIMINATE THIS SCOURGE.
300. NOW IS THE TIME.
301. LADIES, THIS DISCUSSION WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE UNLESS I TAKE A MINUTE AND PUT IT IN THE BROADER CONTEXT OF ITS THEOLOGICAL AND RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS.
302. Whether you are a believer or not, the Holy Scriptures teach that you and I are daughters and sons of heavenly parents.
303. Scriptures teach that we lived with our heavenly parents prior to our mortality and that we have always had and always will have our same general appearance, identity and personality.
304. We did not just flare into existence at conception or at some time during our gestation prior to our physical birth.
305. The birth process is the DNA driven process by which we came and our unborn come from heaven into mortality.
306. Scriptures teach that every unborn child is a spirit child of God, and like it or not you are my sisters and I am your brother.
307. Your mortality is very short and usually too short, as is mine.
308. Mortality is your very short God given “out of His presence” individually designed test of your and my character.
309. As such, it is easy to conclude that if we are in favor of, and if we knowingly foster and promote and perform, the killing of our spirit sisters and brothers, if we are in favor of killing and in fact are engaged in killing our unborn babies, we are failing our mortal test badly at the moment.
310. Notwithstanding, we still have some time left in mortality before our death.
311. Scriptures testify that this life is the very short time to repent and prepare once again to meet our Heavenly Father and His Son when we die where we will be judged according to our thoughts, words, and actions.
312. Luke 17:2 reads “It were better for him [or her after mortality] that a millstone were hanged about his [or her] neck, and he [or she be] cast into the sea, than that he [or she] should offend one of these little ones.”
313. So how much does a millstone weigh? The weight of a biblical millstone is no light matter. It is as much as 1,500 kilograms or 3,300 pounds.
314. Jesus the Christ is saying if we harm a little unborn baby girl or baby boy the penalty is far worse than death by drowning with a millstone of 3,300 pounds hanged about our neck!
315. This thought is sobering and worth thinking deeply about as both moral construct and theological constraint.
316. This is also of consequence given the fact that for those who take time and have eyes to see it is increasingly apparent that end times are upon the world and Christ will descend from his throne in heaven and return in fearsome great glory and power in the not too distant future to judge you and me and the world.
317. Read Revelation 19 and Matthew 25 if you are not afraid of a “Come to Jesus” sobering read.
318. So because all of us have sinned and come short of the glory of God, ladies, we would all do well to repent of our sins today.
319. So I ask you, Nancy, Naomi, and Leana, are you three women willing to leave as your legacy the fact that you and your liberal democrat policies and friends caused untold pain, suffering, and death to millions of unborn babies and their mothers and other family members and at the same time run the risk of having to explain your actions at the judgment bar of God when you die? I think not. I think you are smarter than that.
320. How many unborn baby killings/murders/deaths are we as a nation willing to stomach before we and your Liberal Democrat political party, and your Planned Parenthood Board, and your leadership officers and medical providers turn this around and eliminate altogether this 300,000,000+ scourge and 3,300 pound millstone around the neck of our nation altogether?
321. IN SUMMARY.
322. THE TIPPING POINT OF 300,000,000+ UNBORN BABY KILLINGS HAS BEEN REACHED.
323. THE TIPPING POINT OF 50,000,000+ UNBORN BLACK BABY KILLINGS HAS BEEN REACHED.
324. THE TIPPING POINT OF 50,000,000+ UNBORN HISPANIC AND LATINO BABY KILLINGS HAS BEEN REACHED.
325. I predict serious criminal prosecutions and civil class action suits are waiting in the wings.
326. It is time to turn this matter around while there is still patience.
327. It is time to voluntarily cease and desist committing abortions altogether except in extreme instances.
328. It is time for great statesmen and stateswoman politicians and great lawyers and great law firms to stand up and be counted and take whatever government investigations, special counsels, criminal and civil case actions are necessary.
329. IT IS TIME TO ELIMINATE THE SCOURGE OF ABORTION COMPLETELY.
330. THE 300,000,000+ TIPPING POINT HAS BEEN REACHED.
331. The horrific internet pictures and facts about abortion can no longer be kept in the closet.
332. We are long past the time when the Democratic Political Party of abortion and the Planned Parenthood organizational policies and complicit medical and pharmaceutical providers can get away with killing/murdering/ripping apart/sending to landfills/flushing/using tiny body parts in bizaar experiments/severing spinal cords/ selling body parts/committing abortions with impunity and behind closed doors.
333. 300,000,000+ IS THE TIPPING POINT, LADIES.
334. The abortion party and its gravy train is over whether you acknowledge this fact of unborn life or not.
335. THESE ARE RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
336. IT IS PAST TIME for all Democrats if for no other reason than self-preservation to jettison their current abhorrent abortion policy and eliminate all abortion except in extremely rare cases.
337. IT IS PAST TIME for all Americans to ‘LOVE’ all of our unborn babies regardless of ethnicity, to “LOVE” our precious little ones who are incapable of protecting themselves.
338. IT IS PAST TIME for Planned Parenthood and all abortion providers to stop this abhorrent practice of abortion and instead focus their treasure and energies on adoption.
339. IT IS PAST TIME for POTUS to declare a national holiday of freedom and independence from abortion – to celebrate the freedom and right to life of our defenseless children, born and unborn.
340. IT IS PAST TIME for Congress to pass a WE LOVE AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN amendment to the U.S. Constitution based on these inalienable rights and principles:
340.1. We LOVE and TREASURE our CHILDREN, born and unborn.
340.2. Each of our children, born or unborn, is guaranteed her or his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
340.3. No person or organization may traffic in or harm our children, born or unborn without consequence.
340.4. No person may commit or perform an abortion or infanticide, or accept remuneration of any kind for an abortion or infanticide.
340.5. No abortion may be performed on our unborn children, except as agreed to by the mother in the case of incest, rape, or to protect the health of the mother.
340.6. Each and every child is to be brought to term and where the mother elects not to care for or is incapable of caring for the child, that child is to be placed for adoption.
341. IT IS PAST TIME for Congress to strengthen and approve criminal statutes making it illegal for anyone to traffic in children, or perform or take or give remuneration of any kind for an abortion except as approved by the mother, in the case of incest, rape, or to protect the health of the mother, under penalty of a fine of $X and imprisonment of not less than Y years.
THE TIPPING POINT HAS BEEN REACHED, NANCY, NAOMI, AND LEANA.
IT IS TIME TO CEASE ALL ABORTIONS EXCEPT IN EXTREMELY RARE INSTANCES.
Best personal regards, Richard W. Linford firstname.lastname@example.org