BARREL, are you interested in voting for Joe Biden? No, PORK. I have 103 reasons not to. Then BARREL, who has a chance of beating POTUS Trump in 2020?
PORK, I follow the news regularly – Fox, Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Drudge, Breitbart, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc., and I have no interest whatsoever in voting for Joe. I find the following negatives about Joe in the news in one form or another:
1. Joe is a gaffe disaster waiting to happen.
2. He’s a career federal government politician.
3. Amy Lappos, the congressional aide accused him of inappropriately touching her.
4. He’s ancient.
5. Anita Hill sexual harassment inquisition on his watch was a debacle.
6. He apologizes for mishandling things thereby admitting he mishandled things.
7. His apologies are too little too late.
8. Biden’s brother and the $1.5 billion government contract conflict of interest looms large.
9. Biden’s son, Hunter, joining the board of the Ukrainian gas producer conflict of interest looms way large.
10. Biden’s son Hunter’s conflicts of interest especially intersect Joe’s political position according to Peter Sweizer.
11. He is big on paid speaking gigs.
12. He bragged about his role in policies that have devastated black communities.
13. Caitlyn Caruso is on record that he inappropriately touched her.
14. He can’t keep his hands off young girls.
15. His China conflicts are fatal.
16. He claimed he was a civil rights activist when he wasn’t.
17. Now he’s tied to a climate plan plagiarism “scandal.”
18. He had to know and thus was complicit in FISA surveillance of POTUS Trump.
19. He was complicit in all of Obama’s failed policies.
20. He apparently unsuccessfully considered running for president five times.
21. He carries the name Creepy Uncle Joe.
22. Creepy is a hard one live down.
23. D.J. Hill is another woman who is on record accusing him.
24. He packs decades of negative political baggage.
25. He can’t point to anything of real value he did while he was Vice President.
26. He failed in his run for President in 1984.
27. He failed in his run for President in 1988.
28. He failed in his run for President in 2008.
29. The party just did not rise to the occasion and support him which tells me they won’t do so this time either.
30. He now pushes the false narrative that he is “the most progressive candidate” which he is not.
31. Per Peter Sweizer, he is really just focused on money making ventures.
32. He can’t help drain the swamp and get rid of corruption in Washington because he is the inside player who is up to his elbows in the swamp of corruption in Washington.
33. He can’t fix the mess in Washington because he is the mess in Washington.
34. He can’t run on Obama’s legacy because Obama thinly endorses him and Obama has a highly questionable legacy.
35. He failed in Iraq.
36. He failed in Libya Ben Ghazi.
37. One news account says he helped give us ISIS.
38. He did indeed given the fact that he helped Obama give the Iranians billions which they use to fund their military and fight us by sponsoring terrorism.
39. He is a repeat of the H. Clinton debacle.
40. He is an Iraq hawk guilty of spending trillions of our money down the middle east military industrial complex rat hole.
41. He is in the banking industry pockets.
42. He is old.
43. He is the Bill Clinton look alike although without the cigar.
44. He is the Democratic party run by and for white men.
45. He is the Hillary Clinton failed candidate.
46. He is the worst candidate for democrats.
47. He is too little too late when it comes to reinventing himself.
48. He keeps showing pictures of himself when he was young as though he wants us to think of him as young.
49. He is uniquely ill-suited as a leader.
50. Because he symbolizes the old Democratic party.
51. One news source says he’s another buckraker like the Clintons.
52. His contrived “will-he-won’t-he” announcement was a joke.
53. Again, his last presidential campaign crashed and burned.
54. His presidential campaign before that crashed and burned.
55. His promises are not worth much. Just look at:
56. His record on abortion
57. His record on busing
58. His record on civil liberties
59. His record on immigration
60. His record on mass incarceration
61. His record on war
62. He is the horrible inappropriate touching Presidential candidate.
63. He is the insider veteran who is part of the problem not part of the solution.
64. He kissed senator’s teenage daughter on side of head.
65. He leaned on the Ukrainians to fire their top prosecutor just as their top prosecutor was set to investigate the gas company which included his son Hunter.
66. Lucy Flores is on record accusing him.
67. Through the years he has moaned about government spending yet has done nothing to curb it.
68. He can’t point to his past and say “I am a statesman.”
69. In fact, he has a muddy past.
70. He has a murky past.
71. He carries no future media $ value to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Drudge, Breitbart, Infowars while POTUS Trump is worth billions and billions to them.
72. He is not a fresh face.
73. He is not a reformer.
74. He simply is not inspiring.
75. He was not especially popular during Obama’s time in office.
76. He is one of the oldest candidates.
77. He is one of the worst candidates.
78. He is part of the deep establishment state.
79. He is a professional politician.
80. He has a questionable endorsement from Obama.
81. He is ridiculed for his many gaffes.
82. He is ridiculed for his political machismo.
83. He is a senior citizen.
84. He is a stereotypical old school Democrat.
85. There is nothing extraordinary about his career.
86. His Ukrainian conflicts are fatal.
87. His Chinese conflicts are fatal.
88. He is Uncle Joe.
89. He is uniquely ill-suited as a leader.
90. He used his office to enrich himself and his family.
91. He voted for NAFTA.
92. He voted for Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act which put an inordinate number of people of color in jails for drug-related offenses.
93. He voted to support the ill-conceived invasion of Iraq in 2002 that cost America untold treasure.
94. His voting record is discriminatory
95. He is best known for whispering in the ear of a senator’s teenage daughter.
96. It looks like he may be in bed with the DNC which is again seeking to marginalize Bernie.
97. He has no capacity to go toe to toe with the young candidates.
98. He has no capacity to keep us stay free.
99. He has no capacity to help keep us safe.
100. He has no capacity to help us be prosperous.
101. He is running on the tired, worn out, negative, wasteful Schumer and Pelosi platform of bashing POTUS Trump.
102. His thought about mediating between republicans and democrats and “calming the nation” is eyewash.
103. PORK, these above thoughts are the messages I am finding in the media.
104. He has no chance of beating POTUS Trump because POTUS Trump has kept more than 300 of his campaign promises.
105. My conclusion, PORK, is this.
106. Joe has no chance of beating POTUS Trump because Joe can’t point to one positive promise he has kept over his long career that helps us be free, safe, and prosperous today.
107. He has no chance of beating POTUS Trump because the media is making billions of dollars if not trillions collectively off the POTUS Trump gravy train.
108. And a number of the same thoughts apply to Bernie.
109. BARREL, who then among democrats can beat POTUS Trump in 2020, BARREL?
110. Well, I’m not certain anyone can. But let’s at least look at the others in the democrat field.
111. PORK. I will narrow the field to my four picks.
112. I think the democrats need to take a hard look at Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, Jay Inslee, and Amy Klobuchar not in that order.
113. And of the four, BARREL?
114. I think the democrats will be well advised to field Jay Inslee for President with Amy Klobuchar or Julian Castro as Vice President.
115. The current list:
116. Michael Bennet.
117. Bill de Blasio
118. Cory Booker
119. Steve Bullock
120. Pet Buttigieg
121. Julian Castro
122. John Delaney
123. Tulsi Gabbard
124. Kirsten Gillibrand
125. Mike Gravel
126. Kamala Harris
127. John Hickenlooper
128. Jay Inslee
129. Amy Klobuchar
130. Wayne Messam
131. Seth Moulton
132. Beto O’Rourke
133. Tim Ryan
134. Bernie Sanders
135. Eric Swalwell
136. Elizabeth Warren
137. Bill Weld
138. Marianne Williamson
139. Andrew Yang