1. BARREL, when is Nancy Pelosi up for re-election and what grade do you give her and would you vote for her?
2. PORK, she is running for re-election to the U.S. House to represent California’s 12th Congressional District and is on the ballot in the primary election on March 3, 2020 and I give her a D grade. And no I would not vote for her.
3. Why do you give her a grade of D and why would you not vote for her, BARREL? That seems kind of harsh.
4. Not harsh at all. The D grade is warranted. It is obvious she doesn’t understand politics, PORK, because she has done nothing of value to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS; and for this reason I give her a grade of D. From appearances, she egotistically thinks it is about her when in fact politics is about helping us.
5. What do you mean, she doesn’t understand politics, BARREL? She has served as Speaker of the House and has been engaged in politics for a number of years.
6. PORK, just because a person gets elected and is given a title and is able to chair the House does not mean that person understands politics. Think of it, PORK. She obviously doesn’t love and care for us the electorate because she has done nothing for us. Like Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler and Chuck Schumer, she has wasted months even years of our time and at the same time she has wasted 30 million dollars plus of our hard earned money (and that number is probably closer to multi billions of dollars when you add in the cost of lost opportunities to the nation). Seeking for power, she has wasted our time and hard earned money in foolish investigations and impeachment activities while at the same time doing nothing to help us or her district be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
7. As a signal example, just think of how she has let San Francisco tragically be trashed and go down hill.
8. PORK, she has done little or nothing to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS and what she has done if anything now that elections are upon her is too little too late.
9. BARREL, I agree. We told her months ago not to go down the negative road of impeachment, not to follow the negative ilks of Schiff and Nadler and Schumer and the PR and Advertising and other negative consultants, rather to focus on and actually DO SOMETHING positive to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS, but she didn’t listen and now because she has followed the negative road she has reaped the negative consequences.
10. Yes, PORK. Now having failed the nation and I might add failed the unborn she is saddled with a D grade (and giving her a D is a gift because she deserves an F-) which grade is one of the worst political records in history because worst of all she has failed to help her district be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS. At the same time, while she has beaten up on POTUS TRUMP and his family unmercifully, it is obvious that he understands politics and he receives an A+ grade because he has focused his energies on keeping his promises and helping us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.