Looks like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and the democrats are still playing in the minor leagues and have boomerang stepped in it again and have egg on their faces, PORK. Only this time, POTUS TRUMP played for keeps. There is “no collusion” and “no obstruction” and “no corruption” and he is vindicated once again and Joe Biden is political toast and Warren will be the nominee. It’s a done deal.
How so, BARREL? Sounds like Nancy Pelosi is working for POTUS Trump.
She is, PORK. Instead of having her ducks in a row they are all drowning.
Senate Democrats sent a letter to Ukraine in May of 2018 leaning on Ukraine to investigate POTUS TRUMP. Read this at https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/09/25/dems-sent-letter-to-ukraine-asking-for-investigation-to-trump-n2553705
- “If you have not learned by now, … every Conservative “scandal” in recent memory has been nothing more than leftists projecting their own personal problems onto their political opponents.
- “Sexism and abuse against women? Meet Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein.
- “Racism? Meet the blackface donning Gov. Ralph Northam and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- [Collusion with the Russians? Meet Hillary Clinton and her cronies and collaborators.]
- [Obstruction of Justice? Meet Hillary and Comey and their cronies and collaborators.]
- “Trump pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election? Meet the Democrats in May 2018.
- “Yes, the very same Democrats who are now supposedly aghast that President Trump asked the president of Ukraine to look into Joe Biden’s family corruption [wherein Joe and Hunter banked $1.5 billion],
- “[yes, the very same Democrats] actually sent Ukraine a letter saying “U.S. assistance” was at stake unless the Ukrainian government complied with the bogus special counsel Robert Mueller investigation and conducted their own investigation into the president and his former aid Paul Manafort.
- “Marc Theissen of the Washington Post brought this up yesterday, and after seeing what the president actually said to his call to the newly elected president Volodymyr Zelensky, it looks like the Democrats have nothing but egg on their face [AGAIN].
8. “Here’s what Theissen reported Tuesday:
9. “It got almost no attention, but in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe.
10. “In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.
11. “Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”
12. “So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s [hypocritically] not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?
13. ” … The letter clearly shows they were threatening to withhold assistance unless the Ukrainian government did as they demanded. Between this uncovered letter and former Vice President Joe Biden bragging about intimidating the Ukrainian prosecutor, this whole thing is boomeranging on the Dems. Here comes Trump 2020, folks, steamrolling into the White House (again).
14. As well, “Recommended BREAKING: President Trump’s Ukraine Call Transcript Has Been Released and Blows Up the Latest Impeachment Narrative Katie Pavlich
15. “Steve Guest✔@SteveGuest [Steve gets credit for a great note.]
16. “FLASHBACK to 2018 byYouTubing Joe Biden bragged about bribing Ukraine with $1 BILLION to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, Hunter Biden’s company.
If that’s not corruption, I don’t know what is, PORK.
Spot on, BARREL. Spot on.