For 4 years you and half the nation have wasted the time and emotions of the whole nation beating up on POTUS Trump.
Nancy and Chuck, stop wasting our time and money and energy.
Do something positive to help us be free, safe, and prosperous.
Stop blocking the COVID payments.
President Trump addressed supporters near the White House on January 6th 2021.
FACT CHECK, NANCY.
FACT CHECK, CHUCK.
Did POTUS Trump advocate or encourage violence?
Did POTUS Trump encourage anyone to enter the Capitol building?
No he did not Nancy.
Not one whit.
You can read.
Have you taken the time to read what he said?
You have no case.
Those who entered the capitol deserve to be found and prosecuted, to be sure.
Likewise, those who rioted and looted in the past deserve to be found and prosecuted as well.
Violence and trespass are not to be condoned in any fashion.
Our nation functions because we are a nation of LAW and ORDER.
POTUS Trump is home free on this one.
He told his supporters to go home.
He stands firm and has always stood firm against violence.
POTUS Trump’s speech includes no calls or encouragement whatsoever for anyone to trespass and enter the Capitol.
POTUS Trump’s speech includes no calls or encouragement whatsoever for anyone to use violence.
In fact, indication is that those who entered were coordinating with inside persons and already entering the Capitol during POTUS Trump’s speech.
Read what he said.
To the contrary, POTUS Trump says states want to revote now that they have seen the voter fraud.
He contrasts his peaceful followers with those who were lawless and earlier rioted and burned and looted in our cities.
He says there would be hell to pay if what happened to him happened to democrats.
He asks those who support him to fight by using the primary and by voting those who did not help us be free, safe, and prosper out of office.
Here are POTUS Trump’s words. Read them, Nancy. Read them Chuck.
And then stop this impeachment insanity immediately.
Get enough security and get Joe and Kamala installed.
The following are POTUS TRUMP’S WORDS:
Media will not show the magnitude of this crowd.
Even I, when I turned on today, I looked, and I saw thousands of people here, but you don’t see hundreds of thousands of people behind you because they don’t want to show that.
We have hundreds of thousands of people here, and I just want them to be recognized by the fake news media.
Turn your cameras, please, and show what is really happening out here, because these people are not going to take it any longer, they’re not going to take it any longer.
Go ahead, turn your cameras, please.
Would you show they came from all over the world actually, but they came from all over our country.
I just really want to see what they do.
I just want to see how they cover it.
I’ve never seen anything like it, but it would be really great if we could be covered fairly by the media.
The media is the biggest problem we have as far as I’m concerned, single biggest problem.
The fake news and the big tech, big tech, is now coming into their own.
We beat them four years ago, we surprised them.
We took him by surprise and this year they rigged an election, they rigged it like they have never rigged an election before, and by the way, last night, they didn’t do a bad job either, if you notice.
I am honest, and I just again, I want to thank you.
It’s just a great honor to have this kind of crowd and to be before you and hundreds of thousands of American patriots who are committed to the honesty of our elections and the integrity of our glorious Republic.
All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by bold and radical left Democrats, which is what they are doing, and stolen by the fake news media.
That is what they have done and what they are doing.
We will never give up.
We will never concede.
It doesn’t happen.
You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.
Our country has had enough.
We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about.
And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.
Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide.
This was not a close election.
You know I say sometimes jokingly, but there’s no joke about it.
I have been in two elections.
I won them both and the second one I won much bigger than the first, okay?
Almost 75 million people voted for our campaign, the most of any incumbent president by far in the history of our country; 12 million more than four years ago.
And I was told by the real pollsters; we do have real pollsters.
They know that we were going to do well and we were going to win.
What I was told, if I went from 63 million, which we had four years ago, to 66 million, there was no chance of losing.
Well, we didn’t go to 66, we went to 75 million, and they say we lost.
We didn’t lose.
And by the way, does anybody believe that Joe had 80 million votes?
Does anybody believe that?
He had 80 million computer votes.
It’s a disgrace.
There’s never been anything like that.
You can take Third World countries, just take a look, take Third World countries, their elections are more honest than what we have been going through in this country.
It’s a disgrace.
It’s a disgrace.
Even when you look at last night, they were all running around like chickens with their heads cut off with boxes, and nobody knows what the hell is going on.
There’s never been anything like this.
We will not let them silence your voices.
We’re not going to let it happen.
Not going to let it happen.
And I would love to have, if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed, the military, the Secret Service and we want to thank you — and the police and law enforcement — great, you’re doing a great job.
But I would love it if they could be allowed to come up with us. Is that possible?
Can you just let them, please?
And Rudy [Giuliani], you did a great job.
He’s got guts.
You know what?
He’s got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican Party, he’s got guts, he fights, he fights.
[How did Rudy fight? He filed lawsuits and addressed legislatures and the public.]
And I will tell you thank you very much, John [Eastman], fantastic job. I watched — that’s a tough act to follow those two.
John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country and he looked at this, and he said what an absolute disgrace that this could be happening to our Constitution, and he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing.
I hope so.
I hope so because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.
All he has to do — all — this is — this is from the number one or certainly one of the top constitutional lawyers in our country.
He has the absolute right to do it.
We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution and protect our Constitution.
States want to revote, the states got defrauded.
They were given false information, they voted on it.
Now they want to recertify; they want it back.
All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president, and you are the happiest people.
And I actually, I just spoke to Mike.
I said, Mike, that doesn’t take courage, what takes courage is to do nothing.
That takes courage, and then we are stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot, and we have to live with that for four more years.
We’re just not going to let that happen.
Many of you have traveled from all across the nation to be here, and I want to thank you for the extraordinary love.
That is what it is; there’s never been a movement like this ever, ever for the extraordinary love for this amazing country.
And this amazing movement.
By the way, this goes all the way back past the Washington Monument.
Do you believe this? Look at this.
Unfortunately, they gave the press the prime seats.
I can’t stand that.
No, but you look at that behind.
I wish they would flip those cameras and look behind you.
That is the most amazing site.
When they make a mistake, you get to see it on television, amazing. Amazing.
All of the way back and don’t worry.
We will not take the name off the Washington Monument.
We will not.
They wanted to get rid of the Jefferson Memorial, either take it down or just put somebody else in there.
I don’t think that’s going to happen.
It damn well better not, even though with this administration if this happens, it could happen.
You will see some really bad things happen.
They will knock out Lincoln, too, by the way.
They have been taking his statute down, but then we signed a little law, you hurt our monuments, you hurt our heroes, you go to jail for 10 years, and everything stopped.
You notice that it stopped?
It all stopped, and they could use Rudy back in New York City, Rudy.
They could use you.
Your city is going to hell.
They want Rudy Giuliani back in New York.
We will get a little younger version of Rudy.
Is that okay, Rudy?
We’re gathered together in the heart of our nation’s capital for one very, very basic and simple reason, to save our democracy.
You know most candidates on election evening, and of course, this thing goes on so long they still don’t have any idea what the votes are.
We still have congressional seats under review.
They have no idea.
They have totally lost control;
they have used the pandemic as a way of defrauding the people in a proper election,
but you know, you know when you see this and when you see what is happening, number one they all say, sir, we will never let it happen again. I said that’s good, but what about eight weeks ago?
You know they try and get you to go, they say, sir, in four years you are guaranteed.
I said, I’m not interested right now.
Do me a favor. Go back eight weeks.
I want to go back eight weeks.
Let’s go back eight weeks.
We want to go back, and we want to get this right, because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there, and our country will be destroyed. And we’re not going to stand for that.
For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans.
And that’s what they are.
There’s so many weak Republicans.
And we have great ones.
Jim Jordan and some of these guys, they are out there fighting.
The House guys are fighting, but it’s — it’s incredible.
Many of the Republicans, I helped them get in.
I helped them get elected.
I helped Mitch get elected. I helped —
I could name 24 of them, let’s say. I won’t bore you with it.
And then all of a sudden, you have something like this.
There is like oh, gee, maybe I’ll talk to the president sometime later.
No, it’s amazing.
The weak Republicans.
They’re pathetic Republicans, and that’s what happens.
If this happened to the Democrats, there’d be hell all over the country going on.
There’d be hell all over the country.
But just remember this, you’re stronger, you’re smarter.
You’ve got more going than anybody, and they try and demean everybody having to do with us, and you’re the real people.
You’re the people that built this nation.
You’re not the people that tore down our nation.
The weak Republicans — and that’s it, I really believe it.
I think I’m going to use the term.
The weak Republicans.
You’ve got a lot of them and you’ve got a lot of great ones.
But you’ve got a lot of weak ones.
They’ve turned a blind eye.
Even as Democrats enacted policies that
shipped away our jobs,
weakened our military,
threw open our borders,
and put America last.
Did you see the other day where Joe Biden said I want to get rid of the America-first policy.
What’s that all about?
Get rid of — how do you say I want to get rid of America first?
Even if you’re going to do it, don’t talk about it, right?
Unbelievable, what we have to go through.
What we have to go through — and you have to get your people to fight.
And if they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. We primary them.
We’re going to — we’re going to let you know who they are.
I can already tell you, frankly.
But this year, using the pretext of the China virus and the scam of mail-in ballots, Democrats attempted the most brazen and outrageous election theft.
And there’s never been anything like this.
It’s a pure theft in American history.
Everybody knows it.
That election, our election was over at 10 in the evening.
We’re leading Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia.
By hundreds of thousands of votes, and then late in the evening or early in the morning, boom.
These explosions of bullshit, and all of the sudden —all of a sudden, it started to happen.
Don’t forget, when Romney got beat — Romney. Did you see his —
I wonder if he enjoyed his flight in last night.
But when Romney got beat, you know, he stands up like your more typical — well, I’d like to congratulate the victor.
Who was the victor, Mitt?
I’d like to congratulate.
They don’t go in and look at the facts.
Oh, I don’t know. You’ve got — he got slaughtered, probably.
Maybe it was okay, maybe it was — that’s what happened.
Nancy and Chuck, stop the impeachment insane waste of our time and money and energy. You have no case. You are trying to manufacture a case when there isn’t one. Get on with the inauguration. Focus Nancy. Be a stateswoman. Focus Chuck. Be a statesman. Make sure there is enough security and get Joe and Kamala sworn in a few days from now.
BARREL, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani just stepped forward and in a national press conference made their case to the American people claiming hundreds of affidavits document fraud including fraudulent insertion of thousands of votes the night of November 3rd.
Yes, take a look at the following. The FEC Chairman agrees.
FEC Chairman: If Sidney Powell Says There Was Rampant Voter Fraud, ‘I Believe Her’
Trey Trainor, head of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), said in a tweet Tuesday that he believes Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell’s claim of widespread election fraud.
Powell, a former federal prosecutor, recently claimed the president’s legal team has been receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and other irregularities, telling Fox Business that she has enough proof to launch a widespread criminal investigation and that, “we’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states.”
While she declined to detail what evidence she may have in her possession, she insisted, “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up.”
Trainor, in his tweet, called Powell “forthright and honest in every case she’s ever taken on,” adding that, “if she says there is rampant voter fraud in #Election2020, I believe her.”
Meanwhile, Trump campaign adviser Corey Lewandowski told “The Water Cooler” podcast that he, too, believes Powell’s claim of having evidence of systemic election fraud.
Lewandowski, speaking to podcast host David Brody, called Powell a “dogged professional attorney” and said that “if she says she has that evidence, I have no reason to doubt her at all.”
“It’s going to be time to start to present that evidence and present it to a court of law,” he added.
Powell’s claim centers on the notion that elections software switched “millions of votes” from President Donald Trump to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
She said a whistleblower has come forward alleging that the voting software was designed to “rig elections.”
“He saw it happen in other countries,” she said, apparently referring to election hardware and software by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.
“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” Powell said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”
“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell said.
Dominion Voting Systems has denied several times to media outlets that its software and devices are not secure or that they were used to switch votes.
“Dominion Voting Systems categorically denies false assertions about vote switching issues with our voting systems,” the company said in a statement. “Vote deletion/switching assertions are completely false.”
“No credible reports or evidence of any software issues exist,” the company stated, adding, “Human errors related to reporting tabulated results have arisen in a few counties, including some using Dominion equipment, but appropriate procedural actions were made by the county to address these errors were made prior to the canvass process.”
A national coalition that includes the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Association of State Election Directors said there is a lack of evidence supporting the claim that voting software deleted or switched votes in the election.
“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” a joint statement from the coalition said, and called the 2020 election “the most secure in American history.”
Dominion Voting Systems is a member of CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council, one of two entities that authored the statement put out by CISA.
Trainor, in earlier remarks to Newsmax, said he believes locations where poll watchers were not allowed “meaningful access” to observe vote tabulation could be involved in voter fraud.
“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places,” Trainor told the outlet. “Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in.”
The official referred to a case in Pennsylvania, where a court ordered them to allow the Trump campaign to have poll observers watch from six feet away, but the order was defied.
“They have not been allowed that meaningful access,” Trainor said, adding that if the law was broken in this regard, the election was “illegitimate.”
Sidney Powell, author of the bestseller “Licensed to Lie” and lead counsel in more than 500 appeals in the Fifth Circuit, in Washington on May 30, 2019. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)
The news media does not declare who is the president elect.
It looks like POTUS TRUMP will be installed in January and will be our president for the next four years notwithstanding premature celebrations and posturing by Joe and the democrats and most of the media.
So, what is going on? How is that possible?
PORK, the highly honored and respected Sidney Katherine Powell, who served as Assistant United States Attorney for 10 years and who now has her own law firm and who represents General Flynn and POTUS TRUMP just stated on national television to Maria Bartiromo that there was massive pre-meditated criminal election fraud manipulating the votes so Biden and other democrats won the election.
Can Sidney Katherine Powell prove it?
She said she never makes empty statements that she can’t back up with evidence. She said she has in her possession the rock solid evidentiary proof that overturns the election completely and acknowledges that POTUS TRUMP won the election by a millions of vote landslide, evidence that also shows that other Republican candidates have also been defrauded in this and other elections.
How so? How is that possible?
Sidney Powell says she has the evidence including affidavits that demonstrate that Donald Trump won the election by millions of votes and that the Dominion and other voting software were used in multiple states including the so called swing states by the democrats and others to fraudulently manipulate the votes so Biden and other democrats won.
Wow. If Sidney really does have the conclusive evidence of massive election fraud, that may be the reason Joe Biden could hunker down in his basement and do no campaigning. Looks like maybe Joe knew from the beginning that the fix was in. I mean, how could you lose. Send out millions of ballots and then adjust the results using the Dominion and other voting software. When will we know more? Was this same software used in 2016 and earlier?
Sidney says more will be disclosed this week. And yes, this same software was used in 2016 and earlier which raises questions about the Clinton Trump race and the Obama Romney race and Senate and House races and others.
Maybe that is why Hillary was so apoplectic when she lost. Maybe she knew that she had the popular vote and the election locked up before the first vote was cast.
I notice that the media is apoplectic over this. There is a massive campaign on with pre-scripted talking points attempting to distract and persuade the nation that Sidney’s allegations couldn’t possibly be true and that such is just more right wing conspiracy theory.
Yes, the democrat hate Trump media is protecting Biden and they have shot off huge media salvos alleging that the Dominion software was infallible and that Biden won.
I notice that in the past prominent democrats sent letters alleging that the Dominion software was corrupt.
Yes. And Texas refused to use the software because the software was questionable.
On the flip side, I notice that the democrats including Adam Schiff earlier all used the exact same language and lock step stated that there were no irregularities in earlier elections which suggests, keying off the idea that what the democrats are stating lock step is indication of what they are actually doing, that they may well have known about Dominion software and that they were manipulating elections to favor democrats for any number of years.
So BARREL, don’t you think we just have a bunch of conspiracy theories here?
Not this time, PORK. Not this time.
Sidney Powell is rock solid honest and credible and her presence alone makes the case that we are witnessing perhaps the greatest corruption scandals of our age.
Even greater than the Biden China, Ukraine, and Russia corruption?
Yes, PORK, even greater. As I said, this time Sidney Powell is making the case.
1. BARREL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 VIRUS vs INFLUENZA VIRUS.
2. PORK, I know a few things. I know that it sure looks like the media panic cart is before the politicians’ panic horse. Consider these facts. In this coronavirus panic, we have @ 100 cases of “COVID-19” virus with 9 deaths in the U.S.
3. In the Coronavirus MERS panic we had 2 cases and 0 deaths in the U.S. in the year 2012. No deaths then and no deaths since.
4. In the Coronavirus SARS panic we had 27 cases and 0 deaths in the U.S. in the year 2017. No deaths then and no deaths since.
5. Now let’s stop and at the same time take a hard look at INFLUENZA virus in the U.S. CDC says there have been 18,000 to 46,000 deaths from influenza virus in the U.S. so far this influenza virus year.
6. INFLUENZA VIRUS IN U.S. 1,000,000+ sick with influenza virus in the U.S. this year.
7. INFLUENZA VIRUS IN U.S. 400,000+ hospitalized with influenza virus in the U.S. this year. A hospital administrator friend of mine says the hospitals are stressed because of the great number of influenza virus cases.
8. INFLUENZA VIRUS IN U.S. 60,000 deaths are expected from influenza virus in the U.S. this year.
9. Perhaps more precisely, the CDC estimates that since 2010 influenza virus has resulted in
10. between 9 million – 45 million illnesses,
11. between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and
12. between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.
13. Hey, folks, and especially you politicians and those who run the CDC, that means between 120,000 to 600,000 will have died from INFLUENZA VIRUS SINCE 2010.
14. BARREL, it sure does looks like we have the media panic cart before the politicians’ panic horse.
15. My friend’s granddaughter has INFLUENZA B so I checked this out and I’m pretty sure the numbers are in the ballpark.
16. PORK, it sure looks like INFLUENZA has been and still is the “hidden” pandemic in the U.S., a pandemic not addressed on Obama’s watch or Bush’s watch. Why the reticence is a question that deserves research.
17. Sounds like those in charge of the CDC either a) need to be removed from office and someone appointed who will focus not just on media politician panic COVID-19 coronavirus but also on this “hidden pandemic” INFLUENZA VIRUS issue or b) those currently in charge at CDC need to be tasked with gathering real numbers and reporting to POTUS TRUMP and the nation and c) more importantly take serious steps to cut INFLUENZA deaths – beyond simply saying “get your flu shot.”
18. Yes, PORK, I talked to one local health official and she said they do not count deaths of adults from influenza which sounds bazaar to me.
19. You are right, BARREL. If you don’t have the precise numbers it makes it difficult to work on solving the problem.
20. And while we are at it, BARREL, it certainly looks like the stock market has been manipulated with this media politician driven coronavirus panic. Someone needs to take a hard look at that one for sure.
24. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Star Chamber Impeachment boomeranged.
25. Pelosi ripping up State of the Union address boomeranged.
26. Pelosi doing nothing to help her California constituency is boomeranging.
27. Schiff doing nothing to help his California constituency is boomeranging.
28. Schumer doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
29. Nadler doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
30. Sanders pushing a socialist agenda is boomeranging.
31. Bloomberg pushing his billions Johnny come lately is boomeranging.
32. Romney voting against POTUS TRUMP and doing nothing to help his Utah constituency boomeranged.
33. Dems doing little or nothing to help our military boomeranged.
34. Doing little or nothing to secure our borders and help fund and build the wall boomeranged.
35. Doing little or nothing to help fund and improve our infrastructure boomeranged.
36. Doing little or nothing to help reduce regulations and get rid of political corrrectness boomeranged.
37. Doing little or nothing to help reduce costs of health care boomeranged.
38. Overall, doing nothing to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS boomeranged.
39. PORK, we told the democrats how to win elections but they wouldn’t believe us.
40. We told them why POTUS TRUMP continues to win and has such high approval ratings and will win a second term.
41. Remind me, BARREL.
42. We told them multiple times, “ALL THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO DO TO WIN ELECTIONS AND BEAT POTUS TRUMP IS STOP CRITICIZING POTUS TRUMP AND HELP US BE FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS and jettison all of the consultants telling them otherwise.”
43. Not going to happen, BARREL.
44. They are obsessed with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.
45. Besides, just before the election it would be too little too late if they are so inclined to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
46. POTUS TRUMP has already done that and in the process has beaten the democrats at what they thought was their own game.
47. The democrats under Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler have done little or nothing for us except trash the constitutional impeachment power and spend in excess of $30 million of our hard earned money and waste our time for several years in these foolish investigations and impeachment hearings.
48. During the same time, POTUS TRUMP, who was acquitted on all counts, has helped Native Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Catholic Americans, Evangelical Americans, Latter-day Saint Americans, Seventh Day Adventist Americans, all American sports enthusiasts, all American military personnel, all Americans be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS
1. So BARREL, Glenn Beck dropped a hydrogen bomb on the democrats last night. Do you think Glenn Beck is right?
2. Glenn Beck has opinions about many things.
3. PORK, coming on the heals of total acquittal of POTUS TRUMP, Glenn dropped a hydrogen bomb on Joe and Hunter Biden and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and John Kerry and other democrats last night, a bomb blast from which the democrat party likely will never recover if true.
4. He showed us last night on his show a democrat Profile in Corruption that is a million times worse than Nixon’s Watergate ever hoped to be.
5. What Glenn showed us is what he says is evidence that Joe Biden and his son Hunter and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and John Kerry and other high level state department and CIA and FBI government officials and non-government people including at least one oligarch from Ukraine have been participating in a corrupt secret criminal multi- billion dollar money laundering operation using our tax dollars at the very least through Burisma and an Oligarch in Ukraine and a Ukraine bank.
6. BARREL, if that is true, that certainly is treason. It is high crimes and misdemeanor criminal activity and conduct. It is real obstruction of Congress. It is real abuse of power. Why on earth would the people Glenn mentioned do that?
7. PORK, Glenn says these people have done so in secret and they are doing so in secret without congressional approval in order to buy arms and fund a secret Proxy War against Russia and in the process some of them and their family members and cronies have secretly personally gotten rich – see Profiles in Corruption – and at the same time serious amounts of these secretly laundered U.S. government funds. our tax dollars, have been secretly funneled back into the DNC and to democrat candidates and democrat campaigns.
8. BARREL, this sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. If it is true though, if Glenn is correct, this explains so much.
9. How so, PORK?
10. BARREL, if this is true, it explains many if not all of the real reasons why the democrats from before his inauguration were bent on impeaching POTUS TRUMP and were and still are so over the top vociferous about Putin Russia collusion.
11. This is a far more reasonable explanation. It is not so much that they don’t like POTUS TRUMP, it is that they fear and indeed are terrified that he and AG Barr and John Durham and Rudy Giuliani and others know and are on to them.
12. The anti-POTUS TRUMP media has focused our attention on the idea that all this impeachment is about the simple fact that Hillary lost the election. In hindsight, now, and if Glenn is correct, simple loss of an election is not the compelling reason for all the heat POTUS TRUMP and his family and the nation have been experiencing since POTUS TRUMP was elected.
13. If it is true that these people have been criminally laundering billion(s) of our hard earned tax money , fear, indeed the sheer terror, of getting caught criminally money laundering our tax dollars to fund a secret proxy war against Russia and enrich themselves and fund the DNC and democrat candidates is a far more compelling reason for all the still ongoing vitriol. If true, they are afraid and actually terrified because they have done wrong and committed treason and high crimes against America.
14. I mean, if this is true and they are in fact secretly funding a proxy war against Russia can you even begin to quantify the unconstitutionality and the sheer stupidity and extreme risk to Americans and the world?
15. If this is true, it explains why Joe Biden was giving Ukraine and a criminal Oligarch huge money and as this unravels it may be and begin to explain the real reason why POTUS OBAMA and Joe gave Iran billions during the month before they left office.
16. If this is true, Glenn’s presentation begins to explain why Hunter Biden was involved on the board of Burisma the Oligarch company’s board. This is not just a simple story of a Vice President’s kid ending up in Ukraine on the board of a corrupt company Burisma owned by the same criminal Oligarch who received U.S. billions as part of the criminal money laundering scheme.
17. If this is true, it explains why the DNC and Schiff and Nadler and Pelosi and Schumer and CIA people are so terrified and intent on accusing POTUS TRUMP of Russian collusion and why they impeached him. This suggests that they know about and even may have participated in the criminal money laundering thru Ukraine to fund the proxy war against Russia. They may have been participants and recipients. They are complicit if they knew. They are co-conspirators if they knew and took laundered U.S. money.
18. If this is true, it may explain why POTUS Obama and Hillary have all but disappeared and been so quiet.
19. If this is true, as the web unravels it may explain in part the millions if not billions funneled to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation.
20. If this is true, there are a number of highest level people who deserve to be wearing felony treason striped jump suits for many years to come. If true, this starts to explain Vinman and the Ukraine ambassador and Bolton.
21. If this is true, it explains why Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler and Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and the democrats have been off the charts angry and fearful of POTUS TRUMP talking to Putin outside of their presence – beside themselves wanting to know what was said between the two men.
22. If this is true, it does explain Vinman and John Bolton because they knew and participated. It likely even explains the Whistleblower. It likely explains Bolton’s firing. At the same time somebody ought to look into where Bernie Sanders got his millions.
23. If this is true, it explains the true reasons for POTUS TRUMP’S Ukraine calls. If he was withholding aid at all, and hoping for an investigation, he would have been doing so in order to further document the secret criminal money laundering and secret criminal funding of a proxy war against Russia.
24. If this is true, it [criminal money laundering] may also explain how and where Barack Obama got the funding to win the election and beat Romney and how other Senators and congress persons got and get their campaign funding. It may even explain how Bernie got so rich. And it may explain much of the media vitriol and fake news if the media network leadership knew where the multi-millions in advertising and PR money was coming from.
25. If this is true, it may also tie back to George Soros and the globalist agenda.
26. If this is true, this may also begin to explain why no-experience Hunter Biden got $1.5 billion from China. Glenn says he is going to explain this one next week. He and his team claim to have followed the money. Glenn claims he is going to tell us where the $1.5 billion from China went. I’m going to guess that the $1.5 billion was not hedge fund money at all.
27. If this is true, it explains why Schiff and Nadler and Pelosi and Schumer and the Podestas and the DNC and other congress people and senators and why the anti-TRUMP media have pushed Russia Collusion, Russia Collusion, Russia Collusion, Quid Pro Quo, Bribery, and other charges against POTUS TRUMP.
28. If this is true, it is once again on the part of the democrats a blatant case of Saul Alinsky 101 accuse your opponent of what you are doing.
29. Yes, BARREL, and if this is true, if they have been criminally money laundering billions of our tax dollars to fund a criminal proxy war against Russia, Senator Chuck Grassley and Senator Lindsey Graham and AG Barr and John Durham and all of the media including those that have been anti-TRUMP for so long better double down and check out Glenn Beck’s hydrogen bomb presentation carefully and if true we can only hope they will stand up and be counted and bring those people who are responsible to justice.
30. PORK, I’ll bet POTUS TRUMP and AG Barr and John Durham already know all of this. AG Barr and Rudy Giuliani have flown to countries to get the facts. I can’t imagine that they do not already know all of this. Let’s see what they do about it. If true, hopefully they won’t wait too long to eliminate any thought of two-tiered justice.
1. PORK, what do you think of Mitt Romney’s remarks and his voting for witnesses and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office?
2. You know, BARREL, I’m not willing to give Mitt a pass for doing so. I for one am not willing to allow him to use his religion to weasel out of accountability for having sided with the partisan democrats -because such is a disservice to his religion and a left handed disservice to all of his colleagues and their religions. Mitt says he voted for POTUS TRUMP’S removal from office as a matter of conscience (before God and his religion and his immediate family and grandchildren and the voters in Utah and the nation), and because he took an oath to render impartial justice, and for these reasons he is voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office. Actually, those are Mitt’s excuses for Mitt’s conduct. At the heart of his argument is his one stated real reason for voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office.
3. Mitt’s stated real reason is that there is no reasonable doubt but what house managers made the case that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully asked a foreign nation to investigate a political rival and his son who did not commit crimes and that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully withheld military aid and by doing so POTUS TRUMP should be removed from office.
4. So let’s see if that is true. Did the house managers in fact make their case beyond a reasonable doubt? The answer is no they did not, no matter how many Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler generalities and “Trump will sell out Alaska to the Russians” histrionics and Mitt Romney anti-TRUMP votes might be presented to the Senate, and here is why.
5. First, did 197 Republican House members and 1 Independent member have reasonable doubt about POTUS TRUMP’S guilt and vote before God, their religion, and their family, and their constituencies and the nation not to impeach POTUS TRUMP? Of course they did. To say otherwise defies logic. The House case brought to the Senate only by the democrats is partisan and a partisan impeachment on its face is filled with reasonable doubt. There is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
6. Second, Mitt wrongfully says Joe and his son are not guilty of crimes; yet there is reasonable doubt as to Joe Biden’s and his son’s and his other family members’ “Profiles in Corruption” – i.e. their guilt or innocence of criminal activity including money laundering? Of course there is. And criminal and Senate investigations are in order. Did Joe and his son corruptly receive a billion+ dollars from China knowing that Joe’s son only got the money because Joe was Vice President who wrongfully and corruptly directly or indirectly made arrangements with the Chinese? Did Joe’s son corruptly get (and keep) his lucrative million dollar job with Burisma because of Joe’s corruption? Looks like he did just that. At the same time there is more than reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S communications with the Ukraine president [the Ukraine president testified there was no quid pro quo and no investigation of the Bidens and no withholding of funding]. Yet we have Joe admitting on camera while laughing that he in fact corruptly withheld funding to the Ukraine in order to remove a prosecutor looking into Burisma, a corrupt company with Joe’s son on its board. Did Joe corruptly and criminally misuse his office to enrich himself, his son, his brother and other family members and others? (Peter Sweizer says in his investigative book Profiles in Corruption that he did. The counsel for POTUS TRUMP says Joe corruptly misused his office.) Once more there is reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
7. Third, did Adam Schiff lie multiple times about POTUS TRUMP during the hearings and gerrymander the hearings to preclude Republican participation? Of course he did. Do Adam Schiff’s lies and star chamber hearings cause reasonable doubt? Of course they do. Once again there is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
8. Fourth, do the letters from POTUS TRUMP leave us with reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S intent? Of course they do. [Keep in mind that there is no way you can prove mal-intent on the part of POTUS TRUMP from the letters even though the Whistleblower claimed as much until POTUS TRUMP released the letters.] Most importantly, the president of Ukraine testifies that there was and is no wrongdoing, again no quid pro quo, no withholding of aid or Javelins, no compulsion to investigate anyone. Does the Ukraine President’s testimony on multiple occasions not create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. There is reasonable doubt which demanded aquittal.
9. Fifth, John Bolton was fired and is writing a book and other witnesses are under criminal prosecution and John Bolton refused to testify in the House and refused to sign an Affidavit to be used by the Schiff group in the Senate hearings. And then we have the whistleblowers and their motives and their veracity and their relationship with Adam Schiff and Adam Shift’s staff all of which has been kept secret from the House and Senate. Is not this highly suspect? Of course it is. There is obvious reasonable doubt about such testimony.
10. Sixth, we come to the Constitutional nature of impeachment and the fact that this was a partisan impeachment. Does that in and of itself create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. Once again, a partisan impeachment was not contemplated by the Framers and is laden with reasonable doubt. So again there is obvious reasonable doubt which easily demanded a vote of acquittal.
11. Seventh, we ask a practical question. Given all of the above reasonable doubt, would Mitt’s constituency and Mitt’s party want Mitt siding with the partisan democrats to vote to remove POTUS TRUMP who has done more to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any past POTUS except Lincoln and Washington? No they would not want such. In fact, Mitt ran on a promise that he would support POTUS TRUMP and there is a good argument that he has now betrayed his constituency in Utah. Yet, Mitt sidesteps responsibility by weeping and claiming that he voted his religion and conscience. Although he may have conferred with his conscience, it looks like Mitt went it alone without counselors. There is no hint from Mitt that he conferred with Mitch McConnell or his party leaders or his constituency in any way shape or form.
12. So PORK, having made the case for reasonable doubt, what is your bottom line take about Mitt Romney and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office? Mitt says he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time, doesn’t that give Mitt a pass?
13. No, BARREL, Mitt does not get a pass by weeping and using the argument that he voted his conscience before God, family, the state, and the nation. Nor does he get a pass by using the argument that he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time. Given Mitt’s documented antipathy toward POTUS TRUMP, it is common sense that there is reasonable doubt as to why Mitt voted against POTUS TRUMP 20% of the time.
14. Bottom line is this. Mitt did not do his homework and think this matter through. He did not listen to his republican colleagues, did not pay attention to and take into account the partisan rigged House impeachment proceedings, did not confer in any way with his constituency, and either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the concept of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote for acquittal. Mitt either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the fact that Adam Schiff lied multiple times and conducted Star Chamber partisan proceedings all of which created reasonable doubt which reasonable doubt demanded a Senate vote for acquittal on all charges and counts.
15. One more time, the Star Chamber impeachment partisan proceedings carried out by Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler and Nancy Pelosi in the House on their face provide more than enough evidence of reasonable doubt and such overwhelming reasonable doubt demanded a vote for acquittal from and by all republican and democrat Senators.
16. So PORK, should someone in Utah start a recall petition? I understand legislation has been proposed in Utah that will allow impeachment and recall of a Senator.
17. Yes, I believe so, BARREL. Paraphrasing, Mitt said he expects negative nuclear extreme fallout from his decision. Given the overwhelming evidence of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal, given the partisan nature of the impeachment activities, and the other reasons set forth above, that negative nuclear extreme fallout probably should include a vote on the part of Mitt’s constituency back in Utah for witnesses and a serious vote by the people of Utah to impeach and remove Mitt from office.
18. As a parting hard shot, PORK, and assuming the Utah voters do not recall him for whatever reason. I believe Mitt has a JD degree from Harvard. Mitt may want to learn from this experience never again to use his religion and conscience as reasons for a political decision. Instead, he may want to stand up and be counted and think the matter through like a man and the Supreme Court Justice he probably will not now become and render his reasoned decision based on the facts and the law.
1. BARREL, here is POTUS TRUMP’S FEBRUARY 4TH 2020 STATE OF THE UNION speech.
2. Thanks, PORK. It is a masterpiece.
POTUS TRUMP has kept more promises and done more for us BLACKS, WHITES, NATIVE AMERICANS, ASIANS, HISPANICS to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any other POTUS except Lincoln and Washington.
3. Madam Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, the First Lady of the United States, and my fellow citizens:
4. Three years ago, we launched the great American comeback. Tonight, I stand before you to share the incredible results. Jobs are booming, incomes are soaring, poverty is plummeting, crime is falling, confidence is surging, and our country is thriving and highly respected again! America’s enemies are on the run, America’s fortunes are on the rise, and America’s future is blazing bright.
5. The years of economic decay are over. The days of our country being used, taken advantage of, and even scorned by other nations are long behind us. Gone too are the broken promises, jobless recoveries, tired platitudes, and constant excuses for the depletion of American wealth, power, and prestige.
6. In just 3 short years, we have shattered the mentality of American decline, and we have rejected the downsizing of America’s destiny. We are moving forward at a pace that was unimaginable just a short time ago, and we are never going back!
7. I am thrilled to report to you tonight that our economy is the best it has ever been. Our military is completely rebuilt, with its power being unmatched anywhere in the world — and it is not even close. Our borders are secure. Our families are flourishing. Our values are renewed. Our pride is restored. And for all these reasons, I say to the people of our great country, and to the Members of Congress before me: The State of our Union is stronger than ever before!
8. The vision I will lay out this evening demonstrates how we are building the world’s most prosperous and inclusive society — one where every citizen can join in America’s unparalleled success, and where every community can take part in America’s extraordinary rise.
9. From the instant I took office, I moved rapidly to revive the United States economy — slashing a record number of job-killing regulations, enacting historic and record-setting tax cuts, and fighting for fair and reciprocal trade agreements. Our agenda is relentlessly pro-worker, pro-family, pro-growth, and, most of all, pro-American. We are advancing with unbridled optimism and lifting high our citizens of every race, color, religion, and creed.
10. Since my election, we have created 7 million new jobs — 5 million more than Government experts projected during the previous administration.
11. The unemployment rate is the lowest in over half a century.
12. Incredibly, the average unemployment rate under my Administration is lower than any administration in the history of our country. If we had not reversed the failed economic policies of the previous administration, the world would not now be witness to America’s great economic success.
13. The unemployment rates for African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Asian-Americans have reached the lowest levels in history. African-American youth unemployment has reached an all-time low.
14. African-American poverty has declined to the lowest rate ever recorded.
15. The unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years — and last year, women filled 72 percent of all new jobs added.
16. The veterans’ unemployment rate dropped to a record low.
17. The unemployment rate for disabled Americans has reached an all-time low.
18. Workers without a high school diploma have achieved the lowest unemployment rate recorded in United States history.
19. A record number of young Americans are now employed.
20. Under the last administration, more than 10 million people were added to the food stamp rolls. Under my Administration, 7 million Americans have come off of food stamps, and 10 million people have been lifted off of welfare.
21. In 8 years under the last administration, over 300,000 working-age people dropped out of the workforce. In just 3 years of my Administration, 3.5 million working-age people have joined the workforce.
22. Since my election, the net worth of the bottom half of wage-earners has increased by 47 percent — 3 times faster than the increase for the top 1 percent. After decades of flat and falling incomes, wages are rising fast — and, wonderfully, they are rising fastest for low-income workers, who have seen a 16 percent pay-increase since my election. This is a blue collar boom.
23. Real median household income is now at the highest level ever recorded!
24. Since my election, United States stock markets have soared 70 percent, adding more than $12 trillion to our Nation’s wealth, transcending anything anyone believed was possible — this, as other countries are not doing well. Consumer confidence has reached amazing new heights.
25. All of those millions of people with 401(k)s and pensions are doing far better than they have ever done before with increases of 60, 70, 80, 90, and even 100 percent.
26. Jobs and investment are pouring into 9,000 previously-neglected neighborhoods thanks to Opportunity Zones, a plan spearheaded by Senator Tim Scott as part of our great Republican tax cuts. In other words, wealthy people and companies are pouring money into poor neighborhoods or areas that have not seen investment in many decades, creating jobs, energy, and excitement. This is the first time that these deserving communities have seen anything like this. It is all working!
27. Opportunity Zones are helping Americans like Army Veteran Tony Rankins from Cincinnati, Ohio. After struggling with drug addiction, Tony lost his job, his house, and his family — he was homeless. But then Tony found a construction company that invests in Opportunity Zones. He is now a top tradesman, drug-free, reunited with his family, and he is here tonight. Tony: Keep up the great work.
28. Our roaring economy has, for the first time ever, given many former prisoners the ability to get a great job and a fresh start. This second chance at life is made possible because we passed landmark Criminal Justice Reform into law. Everybody said that Criminal Justice Reform could not be done, but I got it done, and the people in this room got it done.
29. Thanks to our bold regulatory reduction campaign, the United States has become the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world, by far. With the tremendous progress we have made over the past 3 years, America is now energy independent, and energy jobs, like so many elements of our country, are at a record high. We are doing numbers that no one would have thought possible just 3 years ago.
30. Likewise, we are restoring our Nation’s manufacturing might, even though predictions were that this could never be done. After losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my Administration with thousands upon thousands of plants and factories being planned or built. We have created over half a million new manufacturing jobs. Companies are not leaving; they are coming back. Everybody wants to be where the action is, and the United States of America is, indeed, where the action is.
31. One of the single biggest promises I made to the American people was to replace the disastrous NAFTA trade deal. In fact, unfair trade is perhaps the single biggest reason that I decided to run for President. Following NAFTA’s adoption, our Nation lost one in four manufacturing jobs. Many politicians came and went, pledging to change or replace NAFTA — only to do absolutely nothing. But unlike so many who came before me, I keep my promises. Six days ago, I replaced NAFTA and signed the brand new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) into law.
32. The USMCA will create nearly 100,000 new high-paying American auto jobs, and massively boost exports for our farmers, ranchers, and factory workers. It will also bring trade with Mexico and Canada to a much higher degree, but also to a much greater level of fairness and reciprocity. This is the first major trade deal in many years to earn the strong backing of America’s labor unions.
33. I also promised our citizens that I would impose tariffs to confront China’s massive theft of American jobs. Our strategy worked. Days ago, we signed the groundbreaking new agreement with China that will defend our workers, protect our intellectual property, bring billions of dollars into our treasury, and open vast new markets for products made and grown right here in the United States of America. For decades, China has taken advantage of the United States, now we have changed that but, at the same time, we have perhaps the best relationship we have ever had with China, including with President Xi. They respect what we have done because, quite frankly, they could never believe what they were able to get away with year after year, decade after decade, without someone in our country stepping up and saying: Enough. Now, we want to rebuild our country, and that is what we are doing.
34. As we restore American leadership throughout the world, we are once again standing up for freedom in our hemisphere. That is why my Administration reversed the failing policies of the previous administration on Cuba. We are supporting the hopes of Cubans, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to restore democracy. The United States is leading a 59-nation diplomatic coalition against the socialist dictator of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro. Maduro is an illegitimate ruler, a tyrant who brutalizes his people. But Maduro’s grip of tyranny will be smashed and broken. Here this evening is a man who carries with him the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of all Venezuelans. Joining us in the gallery is the true and legitimate President of Venezuela, Juan Guaidó. Mr. President, please take this message back to your homeland. All Americans are united with the Venezuelan people in their righteous struggle for freedom! Socialism destroys nations. But always remember, freedom unifies the soul.
35. To safeguard American Liberty, we have invested a record-breaking $2.2 trillion in the United States Military. We have purchased the finest planes, missiles, rockets, ships, and every other form of military equipment — all made in the United States of America. We are also finally getting our allies to help pay their fair share. I have raised contributions from the other NATO members by more than $400 billion, and the number of allies meeting their minimum obligations has more than doubled.
36. And just weeks ago, for the first time since President Truman established the Air Force more than 70 years earlier, we created a new branch of the United States Armed Forces, the Space Force.
37. In the gallery tonight, we have one of the Space Force’s youngest potential recruits: 13-year-old Iain Lanphier, an eighth grader from Arizona. Iain has always dreamed of going to space. He was first in his class and among the youngest at an aviation academy. He aspires to go to the Air Force Academy, and then, he has his eye on the Space Force. As Iain says, “most people look up at space, I want to look down on the world.”
38. Sitting beside Iain tonight is his great hero. Charles McGee was born in Cleveland, Ohio, one century ago. Charles is one of the last surviving Tuskegee Airmen — the first black fighter pilots — and he also happens to be Iain’s great-grandfather. After more than 130 combat missions in World War II, he came back to a country still struggling for Civil Rights and went on to serve America in Korea and Vietnam. On December 7th, Charles celebrated his 100th birthday. A few weeks ago, I signed a bill promoting Charles McGee to Brigadier General. And earlier today, I pinned the stars on his shoulders in the Oval Office. General McGee: Our Nation salutes you.
39. From the pilgrims to our Founders, from the soldiers at Valley Forge to the marchers at Selma, and from President Lincoln to the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Americans have always rejected limits on our children’s future.
40. Members of Congress, we must never forget that the only victories that matter in Washington are victories that deliver for the American people. The people are the heart of our country, their dreams are the soul of our country, and their love is what powers and sustains our country. We must always remember that our job is to put America first!
41. The next step forward in building an inclusive society is making sure that every young American gets a great education and the opportunity to achieve the American Dream. Yet, for too long, countless American children have been trapped in failing government schools. To rescue these students, 18 States have created school choice in the form of Opportunity Scholarships. The programs are so popular, that tens of thousands of students remain on waiting lists. One of those students is Janiyah Davis, a fourth grader from Philadelphia. Janiyah’s mom Stephanie is a single parent. She would do anything to give her daughter a better future. But last year, that future was put further out of reach when Pennsylvania’s Governor vetoed legislation to expand school choice for 50,000 children.
42. Janiyah and Stephanie are in the gallery this evening. But there is more to their story. Janiyah, I am pleased to inform you that your long wait is over. I can proudly announce tonight that an Opportunity Scholarship has become available, it is going to you, and you will soon be heading to the school of your choice!
43. Now, I call on the Congress to give 1 million American children the same opportunity Janiyah has just received. Pass the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act — because no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing government school.
44. Every young person should have a safe and secure environment in which to learn and grow. For this reason, our magnificent First Lady has launched the “Be Best” initiative — to advance a safe, healthy, supportive, and drug-free life for the next generation, online, in school, and in our communities. Thank you, Melania, for your extraordinary love and profound care for America’s children.
45. My Administration is determined to give our citizens the opportunities they need regardless of age or background. Through our Pledge to American Workers, over 400 companies will also provide new jobs and education opportunities to almost 15 million Americans.
46. My Budget also contains an exciting vision for our Nation’s high schools. Tonight, I ask the Congress to support our students and back my plan to offer vocational and technical education in every single high school in America.
47. To expand equal opportunity, I am also proud that we achieved record and permanent funding for our Nation’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
48. A good life for American families also requires the most affordable, innovative, and high-quality healthcare system on Earth. Before I took office, health insurance premiums had more than doubled in just 5 years. I moved quickly to provide affordable alternatives. Our new plans are up to 60 percent less expensive. I have also made an ironclad pledge to American families: We will always protect patients with pre-existing conditions — that is a guarantee. And we will always protect your Medicare and your Social Security.
49. The American patient should never be blindsided by medical bills. That is why I signed an Executive Order requiring price transparency. Many experts believe that transparency, which will go into full effect at the beginning of next year, will be even bigger than healthcare reform. It will save families massive amounts of money for substantially better care.
50. But as we work to improve Americans’ healthcare, there are those who want to take away your healthcare, take away your doctor, and abolish private insurance entirely. One hundred thirty-two lawmakers in this room have endorsed legislation to impose a socialist takeover of our healthcare system, wiping out the private health insurance plans of 180 million Americans. To those watching at home tonight, I want you to know: We will never let socialism destroy American healthcare!
51. Over 130 legislators in this chamber have endorsed legislation that would bankrupt our Nation by providing free taxpayer-funded healthcare to millions of illegal aliens, forcing taxpayers to subsidize free care for anyone in the world who unlawfully crosses our borders. These proposals would raid the Medicare benefits our seniors depend on, while acting as a powerful lure for illegal immigration. This is what is happening in California and other States — their systems are totally out of control, costing taxpayers vast and unaffordable amounts of money. If forcing American taxpayers to provide unlimited free healthcare to illegal aliens sounds fair to you, then stand with the radical left. But if you believe that we should defend American patients and American seniors, then stand with me and pass legislation to prohibit free Government healthcare for illegal aliens!
52. This will be a tremendous boon to our already very-strongly guarded southern border where, as we speak, a long, tall, and very powerful wall is being built. We have now completed over 100 miles and will have over 500 miles fully completed by early next year.
53. My Administration is also taking on the big pharmaceutical companies. We have approved a record number of affordable generic drugs, and medicines are being approved by the FDA at a faster clip than ever before. I was pleased to announce last year that, for the first time in 51 years, the cost of prescription drugs actually went down.
54. And working together, the Congress can reduce drug prices substantially from current levels. I have been speaking to Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa and others in the Congress in order to get something on drug pricing done, and done properly. I am calling for bipartisan legislation that achieves the goal of dramatically lowering prescription drug prices. Get a bill to my desk, and I will sign it into law without delay.
55. With unyielding commitment, we are curbing the opioid epidemic — drug overdose deaths declined for the first time in nearly 30 years. Among the States hardest hit, Ohio is down 22 percent, Pennsylvania is down 18 percent, Wisconsin is down 10 percent — and we will not quit until we have beaten the opioid epidemic once and for all.
56. Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the Coronavirus outbreak in China. My Administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.
57. We have launched ambitious new initiatives to substantially improve care for Americans with kidney disease, Alzheimer’s, and those struggling with mental health challenges. And because the Congress funded my request, we are pursuing new cures for childhood cancer, and we will eradicate the AIDS epidemic in America by the end of the decade.
58. Almost every American family knows the pain when a loved one is diagnosed with a serious illness. Here tonight is a special man, someone beloved by millions of Americans who just received a Stage 4 advanced cancer diagnosis. This is not good news, but what is good news is that he is the greatest fighter and winner that you will ever meet. Rush Limbaugh: Thank you for your decades of tireless devotion to our country. Rush, in recognition of all that you have done for our Nation, the millions of people a day that you speak to and inspire, and all of the incredible work that you have done for charity, I am proud to announce tonight that you will be receiving our country’s highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I will now ask the First Lady of the United States to please stand and present you with the honor. Rush, Kathryn, congratulations!
59. As we pray for all who are sick, we know that America is constantly achieving new medical breakthroughs. In 2017, doctors at St. Luke’s hospital in Kansas City delivered one of the earliest premature babies ever to survive. Born at just 21 weeks and 6 days, and weighing less than a pound, Ellie Schneider was born a fighter. Through the skill of her doctors — and the prayers of her parents — little Ellie kept on winning the battle for life. Today, Ellie is a strong, healthy 2-year-old girl sitting with her amazing mother Robin in the gallery. Ellie and Robin: We are so glad you are here.
60. Ellie reminds us that every child is a miracle of life. Thanks to modern medical wonders, 50 percent of very premature babies delivered at the hospital where Ellie was born now survive. Our goal should be to ensure that every baby has the best chance to thrive and grow just like Ellie. That is why I am asking the Congress to provide an additional $50 million to fund neo-natal research for America’s youngest patients. That is also why I am calling upon the Members of Congress here tonight to pass legislation finally banning the late-term abortion of babies.
61. Whether we are Republican, Democrat, or Independent, surely we must all agree that every human life is a sacred gift from God!
62. As we support America’s moms and dads, I was recently proud to sign the law providing new parents in the Federal workforce paid family leave, serving as a model for the rest of the country. Now, I call on the Congress to pass the bipartisan Advancing Support for Working Families Act, extending family leave to mothers and fathers all across the Nation.
63. Forty million American families have an average $2,200 extra thanks to our child tax credit. I have also overseen historic funding increases for high-quality child care, enabling 17 States to serve more children, many of which have reduced or eliminated their waitlists altogether. And I sent the Congress a plan with a vision to further expand access to high-quality childcare and urge you to act immediately.
64. To protect the environment, days ago, I announced that the United States will join the One Trillion Trees Initiative, an ambitious effort to bring together Government and the private sector to plant new trees in America and around the world.
65. We must also rebuild America’s infrastructure. I ask you to pass Senator Barrasso’s highway bill — to invest in new roads, bridges, and tunnels across our land.
66. I am also committed to ensuring that every citizen can have access to high-speed internet, including rural America.
67. A better tomorrow for all Americans also requires us to keep America safe. That means supporting the men and women of law enforcement at every level, including our Nation’s heroic ICE officers.
68. Last year, our brave ICE officers arrested more than 120,000 criminal aliens charged with nearly 10,000 burglaries, 5,000 sexual assaults, 45,000 violent assaults, and 2,000 murders.
69. Tragically, there are many cities in America where radical politicians have chosen to provide sanctuary for these criminal illegal aliens. In Sanctuary Cities, local officials order police to release dangerous criminal aliens to prey upon the public, instead of handing them over to ICE to be safely removed.
70. Just 29 days ago, a criminal alien freed by the Sanctuary City of New York was charged with the brutal rape and murder of a 92-year-old woman. The killer had been previously arrested for assault, but under New York’s sanctuary policies, he was set free. If the city had honored ICE’s detainer request, his victim would be alive today.
71. The State of California passed an outrageous law declaring their whole State to be a sanctuary for criminal illegal immigrants — with catastrophic results.
72. Here is just one tragic example. In December 2018, California police detained an illegal alien with five prior arrests, including convictions for robbery and assault. But as required by California’s Sanctuary Law, local authorities released him.
73. Days later, the criminal alien went on a gruesome spree of deadly violence. He viciously shot one man going about his daily work; he approached a woman sitting in her car and shot her in the arm and the chest. He walked into a convenience store and wildly fired his weapon. He hijacked a truck and smashed into vehicles, critically injuring innocent victims. One of the victims of his bloody rampage was a 51-year-old American named Rocky Jones. Rocky was at a gas station when this vile criminal fired eight bullets at him from close range, murdering him in cold blood. Rocky left behind a devoted family, including his brothers who loved him more than anything. One of his grieving brothers is here with us tonight. Jody, would you please stand? Jody, our hearts weep for your loss — and we will not rest until you have justice.
74. Senator Thom Tillis has introduced legislation to allow Americans like Jody to sue Sanctuary Cities and States when a loved one is hurt or killed as a result of these deadly policies. I ask the Congress to pass the Justice for Victims of Sanctuary Cities Act immediately. The United States of America should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans — not criminal aliens!
75. In the last 3 years, ICE has arrested over 5,000 wicked human traffickers — and I have signed 9 pieces of legislation to stamp out the menace of human trafficking, domestically and around the globe.
76. My Administration has undertaken an unprecedented effort to secure the southern border of the United States.
77. Before I came into office, if you showed up illegally on our southern border and were arrested, you were simply released and allowed into our country, never to be seen again. My Administration has ended Catch-and-Release. If you come illegally, you will now be promptly removed. We entered into historic cooperation agreements with the Governments of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. As a result of our unprecedented efforts, illegal crossings are down 75 percent since May — dropping 8 straight months in a row. And as the wall goes up, drug seizures rise, and border crossings go down.
78. Last year, I traveled to the border in Texas and met Chief Patrol Agent Raul Ortiz. Over the last 24 months, Agent Ortiz and his team have seized more than 200,000 pounds of poisonous narcotics, arrested more than 3,000 human smugglers, and rescued more than 2,000 migrants. Days ago, Agent Ortiz was promoted to Deputy Chief of Border Patrol — and he joins us tonight. Chief Ortiz: Please stand — a grateful Nation thanks you and all the heroes of Border Patrol.
79. To build on these historic gains, we are working on legislation to replace our outdated and randomized immigration system with one based on merit, welcoming those who follow the rules, contribute to our economy, support themselves financially, and uphold our values.
80. With every action, my Administration is restoring the rule of law and re-asserting the culture of American freedom. Working with Senate Majority Leader McConnell and his colleagues in the Senate, we have confirmed a record number of 187 new Federal judges to uphold our Constitution as written. This includes two brilliant new Supreme Court Justices, Neil Gorsuch, and Brett Kavanaugh.
81. My Administration is also defending religious liberty, and that includes the Constitutional right to pray in public schools. In America, we do not punish prayer. We do not tear down crosses. We do not ban symbols of faith. We do not muzzle preachers and pastors. In America, we celebrate faith. We cherish religion. We lift our voices in prayer, and we raise our sights to the Glory of God!
82. Just as we believe in the First Amendment, we also believe in another Constitutional right that is under siege all across our country. So long as I am President I will always protect your Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
83. In reaffirming our heritage as a free Nation, we must remember that America has always been a frontier nation. Now we must embrace the next frontier, America’s manifest destiny in the stars. I am asking the Congress to fully fund the Artemis program to ensure that the next man and the first woman on the moon will be American astronauts — using this as a launching pad to ensure that America is the first nation to plant its flag on Mars.
84. My Administration is also strongly defending our national security and combating radical Islamic terrorism. Last week, I announced a groundbreaking plan for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. Recognizing that all past attempts have failed, we must be determined and creative in order to stabilize the region and give millions of young people the change to realize a better future.
85. Three years ago, the barbarians of ISIS held over 20,000 square miles of territory in Iraq and Syria. Today, the ISIS territorial caliphate has been 100 percent destroyed, and the founder and leader of ISIS — the bloodthirsty killer Al‑Baghdadi — is dead!
86. We are joined this evening by Carl and Marsha Mueller. After graduating from college, their beautiful daughter Kayla became a humanitarian aid worker. Kayla once wrote, “Some people find God in church. Some people find God in nature. Some people find God in love; I find God in suffering. I’ve known for some time what my life’s work is, using my hands as tools to relieve suffering.” In 2013, while caring for suffering civilians in Syria, Kayla was kidnapped, tortured, and enslaved by ISIS, and kept as a prisoner of Al-Baghdadi himself. After more than 500 horrifying days of captivity, Al-Baghdadi murdered young Kayla. She was just 26 years old.
87. On the night that United States Special Forces Operators ended Al‑Baghdadi’s miserable life, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, received a call in the Situation Room. He was told that the brave men of the elite Special Forces team, that so perfectly carried out the operation, had given their mission a name — “Task Force 8-14.” It was a reference to a special day: August 14th — Kayla’s birthday. Carl and Marsha, America’s warriors never forgot Kayla — and neither will we.
88. Every day, America’s men and women in uniform demonstrate the infinite depths of love that dwells in the human heart.
89. One of these American heroes was Army Staff Sergeant Christopher Hake. On his second deployment to Iraq in 2008, Sergeant Hake wrote a letter to his 1-year-old son, Gage: “I will be with you again,” he wrote to Gage. “I will teach you to ride your first bike, build your first sand box, watch you play sports and see you have kids also. I love you son, take care of your mother. I am always with you. Dad.” On Easter Sunday of 2008, Chris was out on patrol in Baghdad when his Bradley Fighting Vehicle was hit by a roadside bomb. That night, he made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Sergeant Hake now rests in eternal glory in Arlington, and his wife Kelli is in the gallery tonight, joined by their son, who is now 13 years old. To Kelli and Gage: Chris will live in our hearts forever.
90. The terrorist responsible for killing Sergeant Hake was Qasem Soleimani, who provided the deadly roadside bomb that took Chris’s life. Soleimani was the Iranian Regime’s most ruthless butcher, a monster who murdered or wounded thousands of American service members in Iraq. As the world’s top terrorist, Soleimani orchestrated the deaths of countless men, women, and children. He directed the December assault on United States Forces in Iraq, and was actively planning new attacks. That is why, last month, at my direction, the United States Military executed a flawless precision strike that killed Soleimani and terminated his evil reign of terror forever.
91. Our message to the terrorists is clear: You will never escape American justice. If you attack our citizens, you forfeit your life!
92. In recent months, we have seen proud Iranians raise their voices against their oppressive rulers. The Iranian regime must abandon its pursuit of nuclear weapons, stop spreading terror, death, and destruction, and start working for the good of its own people. Because of our powerful sanctions, the Iranian economy is doing very poorly. We can help them make it very good in a short period of time, but perhaps they are too proud or too foolish to ask for that help. We are here. Let’s see which road they choose. It is totally up to them.
93. As we defend American lives, we are working to end America’s wars in the Middle East.
94. In Afghanistan, the determination and valor of our warfighters has allowed us to make tremendous progress, and peace talks are underway. I am not looking to kill hundreds of thousands of people in Afghanistan, many of them innocent. It is also not our function to serve other nations as a law enforcement agency. These are warfighters, the best in the world, and they either want to fight to win or not fight at all. We are working to finally end America’s longest war and bring our troops back home!
95. War places a heavy burden on our Nation’s extraordinary military families, especially spouses like Amy Williams from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and her 2 children — 6-year-old Elliana and 3-year-old Rowan. Amy works full time, and volunteers countless hours helping other military families. For the past 7 months, she has done it all while her husband, Sergeant First Class Townsend Williams, is in Afghanistan on his fourth deployment to the Middle East. Amy’s kids have not seen their father’s face in many months. Amy, your family’s sacrifice makes it possible for all of our families to live in safety and peace — we thank you.
96. As the world bears witness tonight, America is a land of heroes. This is the place where greatness is born, where destinies are forged, and where legends come to life. This is the home of Thomas Edison and Teddy Roosevelt, of many great Generals, including Washington, Pershing, Patton, and MacArthur. This is the home of Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Amelia Earhart, Harriet Tubman, the Wright Brothers, Neil Armstrong, and so many more. This is the country where children learn names like Wyatt Earp, Davy Crockett, and Annie Oakley. This is the place where the pilgrims landed at Plymouth and where Texas patriots made their last stand at the Alamo.
97. The American Nation was carved out of the vast frontier by the toughest, strongest, fiercest, and most determined men and women ever to walk the face of the Earth. Our ancestors braved the unknown; tamed the wilderness; settled the Wild West; lifted millions from poverty, disease, and hunger; vanquished tyranny and fascism; ushered the world to new heights of science and medicine; laid down the railroads, dug out canals, raised up the skyscrapers — and, ladies and gentlemen, our ancestors built the most exceptional Republic ever to exist in all of human history. And we are making it greater than ever before!
98. This is our glorious and magnificent inheritance.
99. We are Americans. We are the pioneers. We are the pathfinders. We settled the new world, we built the modern world, and we changed history forever by embracing the eternal truth that everyone is made equal by the hand of Almighty God.
100. America is the place where anything can happen! America is the place where anyone can rise. And here, on this land, on this soil, on this continent, the most incredible dreams come true!
101. This Nation is our canvas, and this country is our masterpiece. We look at tomorrow and see unlimited frontiers just waiting to be explored. Our brightest discoveries are not yet known. Our most thrilling stories are not yet told. Our grandest journeys are not yet made. The American Age, the American Epic, the American Adventure, has only just begun!
102. Our spirit is still young; the sun is still rising; God’s grace is still shining; and my fellow Americans, the best is yet to come!
Looks like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and the democrats are still playing in the minor leagues and have boomerang stepped in it again and have egg on their faces, PORK. Only this time, POTUS TRUMP played for keeps. There is “no collusion” and “no obstruction” and “no corruption” and he is vindicated once again and Joe Biden is political toast and Warren will be the nominee. It’s a done deal.
How so, BARREL? Sounds like Nancy Pelosi is working for POTUS Trump.
She is, PORK. Instead of having her ducks in a row they are all drowning.
“If you have not learned by now, … every Conservative “scandal” in recent memory has been nothing more than leftists projecting their own personal problems onto their political opponents.
“Sexism and abuse against women? Meet Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein.
“Racism? Meet the blackface donning Gov. Ralph Northam and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
[Collusion with the Russians? Meet Hillary Clinton and her cronies and collaborators.]
[Obstruction of Justice? Meet Hillary and Comey and their cronies and collaborators.]
“Trump pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election? Meet the Democrats in May 2018.
“Yes, the very same Democrats who are now supposedly aghast that President Trump asked the president of Ukraine to look into Joe Biden’s family corruption [wherein Joe and Hunter banked $1.5 billion],
“[yes, the very same Democrats] actually sent Ukraine a letter saying “U.S. assistance” was at stake unless the Ukrainian government complied with the bogus special counsel Robert Mueller investigation and conducted their own investigation into the president and his former aid Paul Manafort.
“Marc Theissen of the Washington Post brought this up yesterday, and after seeing what the president actually said to his call to the newly elected president Volodymyr Zelensky, it looks like the Democrats have nothing but egg on their face [AGAIN].
8. “Here’s what Theissen reported Tuesday:
9. “It got almost no attention, but in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe.
10. “In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.
11. “Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”
12. “So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s [hypocritically] not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?
13. ” … The letter clearly shows they were threatening to withhold assistance unless the Ukrainian government did as they demanded. Between this uncovered letter and former Vice President Joe Biden bragging about intimidating the Ukrainian prosecutor, this whole thing is boomeranging on the Dems. Here comes Trump 2020, folks, steamrolling into the White House (again).
1. BARREL, is Senator Lindsey Graham going to come to the party and take the initiative and investigate and issue subpoenas?
2. I hope so, PORK. I want to know, did Joe Biden misuse his office to enrich his son and family?
3. Did Joe Biden force the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor looking into the company Biden’s son was part of and then admit his perfidy and corruption and laugh about it?
4. Isn’t it obvious to the nation that the Democrats are undone because once again the boomerang smacks them with all of the scandals that are in their camp?
5. So Lindsey, are you going to investigate and validate that there is a set of massive Democrat scandals like Peter Schweizer and Mark Levin say?
6. Is the Biden family corrupt?
7. Did the Biden family obstruct justice?
8. Did Joe Biden blackmail the Ukrainian government and withhold military aid in order to get that prosecutor removed in order to protect his son and protect his future running for President?
9. Did Joe come into office poor and leave rich with money from China and elsewhere – in other words, how did a career politician do just that?
10. Did Hunter Biden and John Kerry’s son and Joe Biden and John Kerry walk away with $1.5 billion from China?
11. Is it accurate that there really is no whistle-blower just somebody who thought it up?
12. By the way, who leaked and committed a crime by leaking President Trump’s conversation with foreign leaders?
13. Lindsey, are you going to come to the party and take some initiative and appoint a special counsel and look into Biden and his son and John Kerry’s son and John Kerry?
14. Where are you Lindsey Graham? Where is your backbone? You stood up for Kavanaugh. Isn’t it time for you to stand up for POTUS Trump and help him fight the battle and not let this Democrat charade continue.
15. So Senator Lindsey Graham, isn’t it time to take the gloves off and if there is corruption on the part of the Bidens and others stand up and be counted and deal with it?