- So, BARREL. Is Joe Biden the president elect?
- No, PORK. Joe Biden is not the president elect.
- The news media does not declare who is the president elect.
- It looks like POTUS TRUMP will be installed in January and will be our president for the next four years notwithstanding premature celebrations and posturing by Joe and the democrats and most of the media.
- So, what is going on? How is that possible?
- PORK, the highly honored and respected Sidney Katherine Powell, who served as Assistant United States Attorney for 10 years and who now has her own law firm and who represents General Flynn and POTUS TRUMP just stated on national television to Maria Bartiromo that there was massive pre-meditated criminal election fraud manipulating the votes so Biden and other democrats won the election.
- Can Sidney Katherine Powell prove it?
- She said she never makes empty statements that she can’t back up with evidence. She said she has in her possession the rock solid evidentiary proof that overturns the election completely and acknowledges that POTUS TRUMP won the election by a millions of vote landslide, evidence that also shows that other Republican candidates have also been defrauded in this and other elections.
- How so? How is that possible?
- Sidney Powell says she has the evidence including affidavits that demonstrate that Donald Trump won the election by millions of votes and that the Dominion and other voting software were used in multiple states including the so called swing states by the democrats and others to fraudulently manipulate the votes so Biden and other democrats won.
- Wow. If Sidney really does have the conclusive evidence of massive election fraud, that may be the reason Joe Biden could hunker down in his basement and do no campaigning. Looks like maybe Joe knew from the beginning that the fix was in. I mean, how could you lose. Send out millions of ballots and then adjust the results using the Dominion and other voting software. When will we know more? Was this same software used in 2016 and earlier?
- Sidney says more will be disclosed this week. And yes, this same software was used in 2016 and earlier which raises questions about the Clinton Trump race and the Obama Romney race and Senate and House races and others.
- Maybe that is why Hillary was so apoplectic when she lost. Maybe she knew that she had the popular vote and the election locked up before the first vote was cast.
- I notice that the media is apoplectic over this. There is a massive campaign on with pre-scripted talking points attempting to distract and persuade the nation that Sidney’s allegations couldn’t possibly be true and that such is just more right wing conspiracy theory.
- Yes, the democrat hate Trump media is protecting Biden and they have shot off huge media salvos alleging that the Dominion software was infallible and that Biden won.
- I notice that in the past prominent democrats sent letters alleging that the Dominion software was corrupt.
- Yes. And Texas refused to use the software because the software was questionable.
- On the flip side, I notice that the democrats including Adam Schiff earlier all used the exact same language and lock step stated that there were no irregularities in earlier elections which suggests, keying off the idea that what the democrats are stating lock step is indication of what they are actually doing, that they may well have known about Dominion software and that they were manipulating elections to favor democrats for any number of years.
- So BARREL, don’t you think we just have a bunch of conspiracy theories here?
- Not this time, PORK. Not this time.
- Sidney Powell is rock solid honest and credible and her presence alone makes the case that we are witnessing perhaps the greatest corruption scandals of our age.
- Even greater than the Biden China, Ukraine, and Russia corruption?
- Yes, PORK, even greater. As I said, this time Sidney Powell is making the case.
Sean and Rush and POTUS TRUMP and all media and the nation,
Have we BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND NATIVE AMERICANS AND ASIAN AMERICANS AND CAUCASIAN AMERICANS HAVE BEEN CONNED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ALL THESE YEARS?
The Democratic Party was the party of slavery, Jim Crow, Ku Klux Klan, Lynching, Poll Taxes, Segregation, and Japanese-American Internment.
It is the party of BLACK abortion, HISPANIC abortion, Native American abortion, Caucasian abortion, Asian American abortion? Yes it is responsible for surgically and chemically killing 300,000,000+ unborn babies since Roe v Wade if you simply add up the surgical killing numbers and chemical killing footnote numbers taken from the abortion counter online put forth by Planned Parenthood itself. 50,000,000+ of those babies were BLACK babies. 50,000,000+ were Hispanic babies.
And Joe Biden and the Democratic Party are now the party of socialism trending communism and riots, looting, inner city murders, and anarchy? Yes they are.
SO HAVE THE DEMOCRATS CONNED AND PULLED THE WOOL OVER THE BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND ASIAN AMERICANS AND THE REST OF AMERICA ALL THESE YEARS? YES THEY HAVE.
THEY HAVE CONNED AMERICA, AND THEY ARE STILL CONNING AMERICA.
THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND US VOTERS.
ALL WE WANT FROM EACH PARTY AND THEIR POLITICIANS IS SIMPLE. WE DON’T WANT ATTEMPTED COUPS AND MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR INVESTIGATIONS AND IMPEACHMENTS AND CAREER POLITICIANS LIKE JOE BIDEN WHO USE THEIR OFFICE UNETHICALLY TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND THEIR SON AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.
ALL WE WANT IS TO BE FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS. That is why no one in his or her right mind will vote for Joe and any other democrat and everyone will vote for POTUS TRUMP and VP PENCE and the Republicans in November.
1. PORK, Politico founding editor John F. Harris doesn’t get it. In fact, he is glaringly wrong.
2. Get what, BARREL? How is he wrong?
3. PORK, John Harris is like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Joe Biden, and many other democrats and some republicans and many of the media owners and pundits who likewise don’t get it.
4. How so, BARREL?
5. John argues that Coronavirus COVID-19 marks the “end of Trumpism” and in doing so, John demonstrates his lack of understanding of human nature.
6. Contrary to John’s myopic smoke and mirrors analysis, Trumpism is not the idea of promoting and protecting American sovereignty and singularity exclusively.
7. Trumpism is not about sealing our borders and isolationism.
8. Trumpism is not about disassociating America from the interconnected global economy but rather doing deals that make sense for America.
9. Trumpism is not about beating up on China or Russia but rather doing deals that make sense for America.
10. Trumpism is not about boasting and bluster, or about triumphalism, or about projecting certitude at all costs, but rather it is about fighting back against fake news and fake politicians and fake business deals and fake bureaucrats and fake laws.
11. Trumpism is not about creating reality by proclamation but rather about being positive and faith filled instead of tearing down the nation.
12. Trumpism is not about failing to acknowledge imprecision but rather dealing with imprecision by using the best expertise available.
13. Trumpism is not about mockery and castigation of opponents which fails to unite the nation but rather Trumpism is mockery and castigation of opponents who don’t get it – opponents who think it not a criminal felony to bleach bit their emails, hammer their blackberries, lie about and blame Benghazi on a video, take multi-millions in bribes and payoffs from countries and individuals into a personal foundation in return for influence, take up precious government house and senate time with garbage investigations and impeachment hearings, use political office to get a billion from China or launder a billion thru Ukraine to fight a proxy war with Russia, or enrich multi-family members and cronies.
15. OK, BARREL, you have told me what Trumpism is not. You have told me that John and Chuck and Nancy and Adam and Jerry and Joe don’t get it. What is it?
16. Trumpism is about helping us Americans be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS while not selling out one’s integrity and dishonoring one’s office.
17. That is why Coronavirus COVID-19 has no bearing whatsoever on Trumpism.
18. That is why POTUS TRUMP will be re-elected.
19. That is why POTUS TRUMP will go down in history as one of the great presidents of all time.
20. Why? Because his focus has not been on enriching himself. Because his focus has been on keeping his more than 300 promises to help us and our children and our unborn be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
21. That is why POTUS TRUMP’s real approval rating is 80% to 95%.
22. We told Chuck and Nancy long ago the secret to winning elections but they wouldn’t listen and so they squandered their opportunity by wasting years of our time and millions of our money. And that secret we told them is simply to pull all stops and focus and work together across the aisle to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS as opposed to spending $30 – $100 million plus in wasteful, foolish impeachment hearings and special counsel investigations.
23. What John and Chuck and Nancy and Adam and Jerry and Joe don’t get is the fact that we care for POTUS TRUMP because he is helping us more often than not forgotten Americans be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS, because he is working as well to help others outside America be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
24. Nothing more. Nothing less. That is why we care deeply for him and support him with money and votes.
25. Should POTUS TRUMP turn on us and stop helping us and others be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS, we would move away from him in a heartbeat. That, my friend PORK, is how the cow eats the cabbage.
26. And last but not least, as is the case of a natural disaster, there is no way we blame him for Coronavirus COVID-19 or the stock market drop.
27. Trumpism has become synonymous with POTUS TRUMP’S indefatigable efforts to help us be Constitutionally FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS first and with POTUS TRUMP’S helping other people and nations be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS as well.
28. That is why his rallies are filled to overflowing. That is why he will be re-elected.
29. You are preaching to the choir, BARREL. You are preaching to the choir.
WE REPORT! YOU DECIDE!
1. BARREL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 VIRUS vs INFLUENZA VIRUS.
2. PORK, I know a few things. I know that it sure looks like the media panic cart is before the politicians’ panic horse. Consider these facts. In this coronavirus panic, we have @ 100 cases of “COVID-19” virus with 9 deaths in the U.S.
3. In the Coronavirus MERS panic we had 2 cases and 0 deaths in the U.S. in the year 2012. No deaths then and no deaths since.
4. In the Coronavirus SARS panic we had 27 cases and 0 deaths in the U.S. in the year 2017. No deaths then and no deaths since.
5. Now let’s stop and at the same time take a hard look at INFLUENZA virus in the U.S. CDC says there have been 18,000 to 46,000 deaths from influenza virus in the U.S. so far this influenza virus year.
6. INFLUENZA VIRUS IN U.S. 1,000,000+ sick with influenza virus in the U.S. this year.
7. INFLUENZA VIRUS IN U.S. 400,000+ hospitalized with influenza virus in the U.S. this year. A hospital administrator friend of mine says the hospitals are stressed because of the great number of influenza virus cases.
8. INFLUENZA VIRUS IN U.S. 60,000 deaths are expected from influenza virus in the U.S. this year.
9. Perhaps more precisely, the CDC estimates that since 2010 influenza virus has resulted in
10. between 9 million – 45 million illnesses,
11. between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and
12. between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.
13. Hey, folks, and especially you politicians and those who run the CDC, that means between 120,000 to 600,000 will have died from INFLUENZA VIRUS SINCE 2010.
14. BARREL, it sure does looks like we have the media panic cart before the politicians’ panic horse.
15. My friend’s granddaughter has INFLUENZA B so I checked this out and I’m pretty sure the numbers are in the ballpark.
16. PORK, it sure looks like INFLUENZA has been and still is the “hidden” pandemic in the U.S., a pandemic not addressed on Obama’s watch or Bush’s watch. Why the reticence is a question that deserves research.
17. Sounds like those in charge of the CDC either a) need to be removed from office and someone appointed who will focus not just on media politician panic COVID-19 coronavirus but also on this “hidden pandemic” INFLUENZA VIRUS issue or b) those currently in charge at CDC need to be tasked with gathering real numbers and reporting to POTUS TRUMP and the nation and c) more importantly take serious steps to cut INFLUENZA deaths – beyond simply saying “get your flu shot.”
18. Yes, PORK, I talked to one local health official and she said they do not count deaths of adults from influenza which sounds bazaar to me.
19. You are right, BARREL. If you don’t have the precise numbers it makes it difficult to work on solving the problem.
20. And while we are at it, BARREL, it certainly looks like the stock market has been manipulated with this media politician driven coronavirus panic. Someone needs to take a hard look at that one for sure.
WE REPORT! YOU DECIDE!
P.S. IF YOU FEEL SO INCLINED, BUY MY BOOK.
1. PORK, you know of course that the DO NOTHING BOOMERANG is the new party symbol for the Democratic party?
2. Yes, I do, BARREL.
3. Clinton paid for fake Russia dossier boomeranged.
4. Clinton Benghazi fake video boomeranged.
5. Clinton bleach bit destruction of emails boomeranged.
6. Clinton hammers to Blackberries boomeranged.
7. Clinton takeover of DNC finances boomeranged.
8. Clinton China gate tech transfer boomeranged.
9. Clinton Lynch Tarmac meeting boomeranged.
10. Clinton Foundation cash from governments and individuals boomeranged.
11. Clinton Quid Pro Quo from foreign governments and individuals boomeranged.
12. Obama false FISA warrants boomeranged.
13. Obama Fast and Furious boomeranged.
14. Obama Biden billions to Iran boomeranged.
15. Biden China gate boomeranged.
16. Biden Ukraine gate boomeranged.
17. Comey leaks boomeranged.
18. Comey usurpation of AG role boomeranged.
19. Pelosi, Schumer anti Gorsich and Kavanaugh efforts boomeranged.
20. Pelosi, Schumer multi-million dollar waste of a Mueller Report boomeranged.
21. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Podesta Russia collusion boomeranged.
22. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Obstruction of justice boomeranged.
23. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Bribery accusation boomeranged.
24. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler Star Chamber Impeachment boomeranged.
25. Pelosi ripping up State of the Union address boomeranged.
26. Pelosi doing nothing to help her California constituency is boomeranging.
27. Schiff doing nothing to help his California constituency is boomeranging.
28. Schumer doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
29. Nadler doing nothing to help his New York constituency is boomeranging.
30. Sanders pushing a socialist agenda is boomeranging.
31. Bloomberg pushing his billions Johnny come lately is boomeranging.
32. Romney voting against POTUS TRUMP and doing nothing to help his Utah constituency boomeranged.
33. Dems doing little or nothing to help our military boomeranged.
34. Doing little or nothing to secure our borders and help fund and build the wall boomeranged.
35. Doing little or nothing to help fund and improve our infrastructure boomeranged.
36. Doing little or nothing to help reduce regulations and get rid of political corrrectness boomeranged.
37. Doing little or nothing to help reduce costs of health care boomeranged.
38. Overall, doing nothing to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS boomeranged.
39. PORK, we told the democrats how to win elections but they wouldn’t believe us.
40. We told them why POTUS TRUMP continues to win and has such high approval ratings and will win a second term.
41. Remind me, BARREL.
42. We told them multiple times, “ALL THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO DO TO WIN ELECTIONS AND BEAT POTUS TRUMP IS STOP CRITICIZING POTUS TRUMP AND HELP US BE FREE, SAFE, AND PROSPEROUS and jettison all of the consultants telling them otherwise.”
43. Not going to happen, BARREL.
44. They are obsessed with TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.
45. Besides, just before the election it would be too little too late if they are so inclined to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS.
46. POTUS TRUMP has already done that and in the process has beaten the democrats at what they thought was their own game.
47. The democrats under Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler have done little or nothing for us except trash the constitutional impeachment power and spend in excess of $30 million of our hard earned money and waste our time for several years in these foolish investigations and impeachment hearings.
48. During the same time, POTUS TRUMP, who was acquitted on all counts, has helped Native Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, Caucasian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Catholic Americans, Evangelical Americans, Latter-day Saint Americans, Seventh Day Adventist Americans, all American sports enthusiasts, all American military personnel, all Americans be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS
WE REPORT! YOU DECIDE!
BUY MY BOOK.
1. PORK, what do you think of Mitt Romney’s remarks and his voting for witnesses and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office?
2. You know, BARREL, I’m not willing to give Mitt a pass for doing so. I for one am not willing to allow him to use his religion to weasel out of accountability for having sided with the partisan democrats -because such is a disservice to his religion and a left handed disservice to all of his colleagues and their religions. Mitt says he voted for POTUS TRUMP’S removal from office as a matter of conscience (before God and his religion and his immediate family and grandchildren and the voters in Utah and the nation), and because he took an oath to render impartial justice, and for these reasons he is voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office. Actually, those are Mitt’s excuses for Mitt’s conduct. At the heart of his argument is his one stated real reason for voting to remove POTUS TRUMP from office.
3. Mitt’s stated real reason is that there is no reasonable doubt but what house managers made the case that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully asked a foreign nation to investigate a political rival and his son who did not commit crimes and that POTUS TRUMP wrongfully withheld military aid and by doing so POTUS TRUMP should be removed from office.
4. So let’s see if that is true. Did the house managers in fact make their case beyond a reasonable doubt? The answer is no they did not, no matter how many Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler generalities and “Trump will sell out Alaska to the Russians” histrionics and Mitt Romney anti-TRUMP votes might be presented to the Senate, and here is why.
5. First, did 197 Republican House members and 1 Independent member have reasonable doubt about POTUS TRUMP’S guilt and vote before God, their religion, and their family, and their constituencies and the nation not to impeach POTUS TRUMP? Of course they did. To say otherwise defies logic. The House case brought to the Senate only by the democrats is partisan and a partisan impeachment on its face is filled with reasonable doubt. There is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
6. Second, Mitt wrongfully says Joe and his son are not guilty of crimes; yet there is reasonable doubt as to Joe Biden’s and his son’s and his other family members’ “Profiles in Corruption” – i.e. their guilt or innocence of criminal activity including money laundering? Of course there is. And criminal and Senate investigations are in order. Did Joe and his son corruptly receive a billion+ dollars from China knowing that Joe’s son only got the money because Joe was Vice President who wrongfully and corruptly directly or indirectly made arrangements with the Chinese? Did Joe’s son corruptly get (and keep) his lucrative million dollar job with Burisma because of Joe’s corruption? Looks like he did just that. At the same time there is more than reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S communications with the Ukraine president [the Ukraine president testified there was no quid pro quo and no investigation of the Bidens and no withholding of funding]. Yet we have Joe admitting on camera while laughing that he in fact corruptly withheld funding to the Ukraine in order to remove a prosecutor looking into Burisma, a corrupt company with Joe’s son on its board. Did Joe corruptly and criminally misuse his office to enrich himself, his son, his brother and other family members and others? (Peter Sweizer says in his investigative book Profiles in Corruption that he did. The counsel for POTUS TRUMP says Joe corruptly misused his office.) Once more there is reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
7. Third, did Adam Schiff lie multiple times about POTUS TRUMP during the hearings and gerrymander the hearings to preclude Republican participation? Of course he did. Do Adam Schiff’s lies and star chamber hearings cause reasonable doubt? Of course they do. Once again there is obvious reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal.
8. Fourth, do the letters from POTUS TRUMP leave us with reasonable doubt as to POTUS TRUMP’S intent? Of course they do. [Keep in mind that there is no way you can prove mal-intent on the part of POTUS TRUMP from the letters even though the Whistleblower claimed as much until POTUS TRUMP released the letters.] Most importantly, the president of Ukraine testifies that there was and is no wrongdoing, again no quid pro quo, no withholding of aid or Javelins, no compulsion to investigate anyone. Does the Ukraine President’s testimony on multiple occasions not create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. There is reasonable doubt which demanded aquittal.
9. Fifth, John Bolton was fired and is writing a book and other witnesses are under criminal prosecution and John Bolton refused to testify in the House and refused to sign an Affidavit to be used by the Schiff group in the Senate hearings. And then we have the whistleblowers and their motives and their veracity and their relationship with Adam Schiff and Adam Shift’s staff all of which has been kept secret from the House and Senate. Is not this highly suspect? Of course it is. There is obvious reasonable doubt about such testimony.
10. Sixth, we come to the Constitutional nature of impeachment and the fact that this was a partisan impeachment. Does that in and of itself create reasonable doubt? Of course it does. Once again, a partisan impeachment was not contemplated by the Framers and is laden with reasonable doubt. So again there is obvious reasonable doubt which easily demanded a vote of acquittal.
11. Seventh, we ask a practical question. Given all of the above reasonable doubt, would Mitt’s constituency and Mitt’s party want Mitt siding with the partisan democrats to vote to remove POTUS TRUMP who has done more to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any past POTUS except Lincoln and Washington? No they would not want such. In fact, Mitt ran on a promise that he would support POTUS TRUMP and there is a good argument that he has now betrayed his constituency in Utah. Yet, Mitt sidesteps responsibility by weeping and claiming that he voted his religion and conscience. Although he may have conferred with his conscience, it looks like Mitt went it alone without counselors. There is no hint from Mitt that he conferred with Mitch McConnell or his party leaders or his constituency in any way shape or form.
12. So PORK, having made the case for reasonable doubt, what is your bottom line take about Mitt Romney and his vote to remove POTUS TRUMP from office? Mitt says he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time, doesn’t that give Mitt a pass?
13. No, BARREL, Mitt does not get a pass by weeping and using the argument that he voted his conscience before God, family, the state, and the nation. Nor does he get a pass by using the argument that he voted with POTUS TRUMP 80% of the time. Given Mitt’s documented antipathy toward POTUS TRUMP, it is common sense that there is reasonable doubt as to why Mitt voted against POTUS TRUMP 20% of the time.
14. Bottom line is this. Mitt did not do his homework and think this matter through. He did not listen to his republican colleagues, did not pay attention to and take into account the partisan rigged House impeachment proceedings, did not confer in any way with his constituency, and either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the concept of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote for acquittal. Mitt either does not understand or willfully refused to acknowledge the fact that Adam Schiff lied multiple times and conducted Star Chamber partisan proceedings all of which created reasonable doubt which reasonable doubt demanded a Senate vote for acquittal on all charges and counts.
15. One more time, the Star Chamber impeachment partisan proceedings carried out by Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler and Nancy Pelosi in the House on their face provide more than enough evidence of reasonable doubt and such overwhelming reasonable doubt demanded a vote for acquittal from and by all republican and democrat Senators.
16. So PORK, should someone in Utah start a recall petition? I understand legislation has been proposed in Utah that will allow impeachment and recall of a Senator.
17. Yes, I believe so, BARREL. Paraphrasing, Mitt said he expects negative nuclear extreme fallout from his decision. Given the overwhelming evidence of reasonable doubt which demanded a vote of acquittal, given the partisan nature of the impeachment activities, and the other reasons set forth above, that negative nuclear extreme fallout probably should include a vote on the part of Mitt’s constituency back in Utah for witnesses and a serious vote by the people of Utah to impeach and remove Mitt from office.
18. As a parting hard shot, PORK, and assuming the Utah voters do not recall him for whatever reason. I believe Mitt has a JD degree from Harvard. Mitt may want to learn from this experience never again to use his religion and conscience as reasons for a political decision. Instead, he may want to stand up and be counted and think the matter through like a man and the Supreme Court Justice he probably will not now become and render his reasoned decision based on the facts and the law.
1. BARREL, here is POTUS TRUMP’S FEBRUARY 4TH 2020 STATE OF THE UNION speech.
2. Thanks, PORK. It is a masterpiece.
POTUS TRUMP has kept more promises and done more for us BLACKS, WHITES, NATIVE AMERICANS, ASIANS, HISPANICS to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any other POTUS except Lincoln and Washington.
3. Madam Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, the First Lady of the United States, and my fellow citizens:
4. Three years ago, we launched the great American comeback. Tonight, I stand before you to share the incredible results. Jobs are booming, incomes are soaring, poverty is plummeting, crime is falling, confidence is surging, and our country is thriving and highly respected again! America’s enemies are on the run, America’s fortunes are on the rise, and America’s future is blazing bright.
5. The years of economic decay are over. The days of our country being used, taken advantage of, and even scorned by other nations are long behind us. Gone too are the broken promises, jobless recoveries, tired platitudes, and constant excuses for the depletion of American wealth, power, and prestige.
6. In just 3 short years, we have shattered the mentality of American decline, and we have rejected the downsizing of America’s destiny. We are moving forward at a pace that was unimaginable just a short time ago, and we are never going back!
7. I am thrilled to report to you tonight that our economy is the best it has ever been. Our military is completely rebuilt, with its power being unmatched anywhere in the world — and it is not even close. Our borders are secure. Our families are flourishing. Our values are renewed. Our pride is restored. And for all these reasons, I say to the people of our great country, and to the Members of Congress before me: The State of our Union is stronger than ever before!
8. The vision I will lay out this evening demonstrates how we are building the world’s most prosperous and inclusive society — one where every citizen can join in America’s unparalleled success, and where every community can take part in America’s extraordinary rise.
9. From the instant I took office, I moved rapidly to revive the United States economy — slashing a record number of job-killing regulations, enacting historic and record-setting tax cuts, and fighting for fair and reciprocal trade agreements. Our agenda is relentlessly pro-worker, pro-family, pro-growth, and, most of all, pro-American. We are advancing with unbridled optimism and lifting high our citizens of every race, color, religion, and creed.
10. Since my election, we have created 7 million new jobs — 5 million more than Government experts projected during the previous administration.
11. The unemployment rate is the lowest in over half a century.
12. Incredibly, the average unemployment rate under my Administration is lower than any administration in the history of our country. If we had not reversed the failed economic policies of the previous administration, the world would not now be witness to America’s great economic success.
13. The unemployment rates for African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Asian-Americans have reached the lowest levels in history. African-American youth unemployment has reached an all-time low.
14. African-American poverty has declined to the lowest rate ever recorded.
15. The unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years — and last year, women filled 72 percent of all new jobs added.
16. The veterans’ unemployment rate dropped to a record low.
17. The unemployment rate for disabled Americans has reached an all-time low.
18. Workers without a high school diploma have achieved the lowest unemployment rate recorded in United States history.
19. A record number of young Americans are now employed.
20. Under the last administration, more than 10 million people were added to the food stamp rolls. Under my Administration, 7 million Americans have come off of food stamps, and 10 million people have been lifted off of welfare.
21. In 8 years under the last administration, over 300,000 working-age people dropped out of the workforce. In just 3 years of my Administration, 3.5 million working-age people have joined the workforce.
22. Since my election, the net worth of the bottom half of wage-earners has increased by 47 percent — 3 times faster than the increase for the top 1 percent. After decades of flat and falling incomes, wages are rising fast — and, wonderfully, they are rising fastest for low-income workers, who have seen a 16 percent pay-increase since my election. This is a blue collar boom.
23. Real median household income is now at the highest level ever recorded!
24. Since my election, United States stock markets have soared 70 percent, adding more than $12 trillion to our Nation’s wealth, transcending anything anyone believed was possible — this, as other countries are not doing well. Consumer confidence has reached amazing new heights.
25. All of those millions of people with 401(k)s and pensions are doing far better than they have ever done before with increases of 60, 70, 80, 90, and even 100 percent.
26. Jobs and investment are pouring into 9,000 previously-neglected neighborhoods thanks to Opportunity Zones, a plan spearheaded by Senator Tim Scott as part of our great Republican tax cuts. In other words, wealthy people and companies are pouring money into poor neighborhoods or areas that have not seen investment in many decades, creating jobs, energy, and excitement. This is the first time that these deserving communities have seen anything like this. It is all working!
27. Opportunity Zones are helping Americans like Army Veteran Tony Rankins from Cincinnati, Ohio. After struggling with drug addiction, Tony lost his job, his house, and his family — he was homeless. But then Tony found a construction company that invests in Opportunity Zones. He is now a top tradesman, drug-free, reunited with his family, and he is here tonight. Tony: Keep up the great work.
28. Our roaring economy has, for the first time ever, given many former prisoners the ability to get a great job and a fresh start. This second chance at life is made possible because we passed landmark Criminal Justice Reform into law. Everybody said that Criminal Justice Reform could not be done, but I got it done, and the people in this room got it done.
29. Thanks to our bold regulatory reduction campaign, the United States has become the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world, by far. With the tremendous progress we have made over the past 3 years, America is now energy independent, and energy jobs, like so many elements of our country, are at a record high. We are doing numbers that no one would have thought possible just 3 years ago.
30. Likewise, we are restoring our Nation’s manufacturing might, even though predictions were that this could never be done. After losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my Administration with thousands upon thousands of plants and factories being planned or built. We have created over half a million new manufacturing jobs. Companies are not leaving; they are coming back. Everybody wants to be where the action is, and the United States of America is, indeed, where the action is.
31. One of the single biggest promises I made to the American people was to replace the disastrous NAFTA trade deal. In fact, unfair trade is perhaps the single biggest reason that I decided to run for President. Following NAFTA’s adoption, our Nation lost one in four manufacturing jobs. Many politicians came and went, pledging to change or replace NAFTA — only to do absolutely nothing. But unlike so many who came before me, I keep my promises. Six days ago, I replaced NAFTA and signed the brand new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) into law.
32. The USMCA will create nearly 100,000 new high-paying American auto jobs, and massively boost exports for our farmers, ranchers, and factory workers. It will also bring trade with Mexico and Canada to a much higher degree, but also to a much greater level of fairness and reciprocity. This is the first major trade deal in many years to earn the strong backing of America’s labor unions.
33. I also promised our citizens that I would impose tariffs to confront China’s massive theft of American jobs. Our strategy worked. Days ago, we signed the groundbreaking new agreement with China that will defend our workers, protect our intellectual property, bring billions of dollars into our treasury, and open vast new markets for products made and grown right here in the United States of America. For decades, China has taken advantage of the United States, now we have changed that but, at the same time, we have perhaps the best relationship we have ever had with China, including with President Xi. They respect what we have done because, quite frankly, they could never believe what they were able to get away with year after year, decade after decade, without someone in our country stepping up and saying: Enough. Now, we want to rebuild our country, and that is what we are doing.
34. As we restore American leadership throughout the world, we are once again standing up for freedom in our hemisphere. That is why my Administration reversed the failing policies of the previous administration on Cuba. We are supporting the hopes of Cubans, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to restore democracy. The United States is leading a 59-nation diplomatic coalition against the socialist dictator of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro. Maduro is an illegitimate ruler, a tyrant who brutalizes his people. But Maduro’s grip of tyranny will be smashed and broken. Here this evening is a man who carries with him the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of all Venezuelans. Joining us in the gallery is the true and legitimate President of Venezuela, Juan Guaidó. Mr. President, please take this message back to your homeland. All Americans are united with the Venezuelan people in their righteous struggle for freedom! Socialism destroys nations. But always remember, freedom unifies the soul.
35. To safeguard American Liberty, we have invested a record-breaking $2.2 trillion in the United States Military. We have purchased the finest planes, missiles, rockets, ships, and every other form of military equipment — all made in the United States of America. We are also finally getting our allies to help pay their fair share. I have raised contributions from the other NATO members by more than $400 billion, and the number of allies meeting their minimum obligations has more than doubled.
36. And just weeks ago, for the first time since President Truman established the Air Force more than 70 years earlier, we created a new branch of the United States Armed Forces, the Space Force.
37. In the gallery tonight, we have one of the Space Force’s youngest potential recruits: 13-year-old Iain Lanphier, an eighth grader from Arizona. Iain has always dreamed of going to space. He was first in his class and among the youngest at an aviation academy. He aspires to go to the Air Force Academy, and then, he has his eye on the Space Force. As Iain says, “most people look up at space, I want to look down on the world.”
38. Sitting beside Iain tonight is his great hero. Charles McGee was born in Cleveland, Ohio, one century ago. Charles is one of the last surviving Tuskegee Airmen — the first black fighter pilots — and he also happens to be Iain’s great-grandfather. After more than 130 combat missions in World War II, he came back to a country still struggling for Civil Rights and went on to serve America in Korea and Vietnam. On December 7th, Charles celebrated his 100th birthday. A few weeks ago, I signed a bill promoting Charles McGee to Brigadier General. And earlier today, I pinned the stars on his shoulders in the Oval Office. General McGee: Our Nation salutes you.
39. From the pilgrims to our Founders, from the soldiers at Valley Forge to the marchers at Selma, and from President Lincoln to the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Americans have always rejected limits on our children’s future.
40. Members of Congress, we must never forget that the only victories that matter in Washington are victories that deliver for the American people. The people are the heart of our country, their dreams are the soul of our country, and their love is what powers and sustains our country. We must always remember that our job is to put America first!
41. The next step forward in building an inclusive society is making sure that every young American gets a great education and the opportunity to achieve the American Dream. Yet, for too long, countless American children have been trapped in failing government schools. To rescue these students, 18 States have created school choice in the form of Opportunity Scholarships. The programs are so popular, that tens of thousands of students remain on waiting lists. One of those students is Janiyah Davis, a fourth grader from Philadelphia. Janiyah’s mom Stephanie is a single parent. She would do anything to give her daughter a better future. But last year, that future was put further out of reach when Pennsylvania’s Governor vetoed legislation to expand school choice for 50,000 children.
42. Janiyah and Stephanie are in the gallery this evening. But there is more to their story. Janiyah, I am pleased to inform you that your long wait is over. I can proudly announce tonight that an Opportunity Scholarship has become available, it is going to you, and you will soon be heading to the school of your choice!
43. Now, I call on the Congress to give 1 million American children the same opportunity Janiyah has just received. Pass the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act — because no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing government school.
44. Every young person should have a safe and secure environment in which to learn and grow. For this reason, our magnificent First Lady has launched the “Be Best” initiative — to advance a safe, healthy, supportive, and drug-free life for the next generation, online, in school, and in our communities. Thank you, Melania, for your extraordinary love and profound care for America’s children.
45. My Administration is determined to give our citizens the opportunities they need regardless of age or background. Through our Pledge to American Workers, over 400 companies will also provide new jobs and education opportunities to almost 15 million Americans.
46. My Budget also contains an exciting vision for our Nation’s high schools. Tonight, I ask the Congress to support our students and back my plan to offer vocational and technical education in every single high school in America.
47. To expand equal opportunity, I am also proud that we achieved record and permanent funding for our Nation’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
48. A good life for American families also requires the most affordable, innovative, and high-quality healthcare system on Earth. Before I took office, health insurance premiums had more than doubled in just 5 years. I moved quickly to provide affordable alternatives. Our new plans are up to 60 percent less expensive. I have also made an ironclad pledge to American families: We will always protect patients with pre-existing conditions — that is a guarantee. And we will always protect your Medicare and your Social Security.
49. The American patient should never be blindsided by medical bills. That is why I signed an Executive Order requiring price transparency. Many experts believe that transparency, which will go into full effect at the beginning of next year, will be even bigger than healthcare reform. It will save families massive amounts of money for substantially better care.
50. But as we work to improve Americans’ healthcare, there are those who want to take away your healthcare, take away your doctor, and abolish private insurance entirely. One hundred thirty-two lawmakers in this room have endorsed legislation to impose a socialist takeover of our healthcare system, wiping out the private health insurance plans of 180 million Americans. To those watching at home tonight, I want you to know: We will never let socialism destroy American healthcare!
51. Over 130 legislators in this chamber have endorsed legislation that would bankrupt our Nation by providing free taxpayer-funded healthcare to millions of illegal aliens, forcing taxpayers to subsidize free care for anyone in the world who unlawfully crosses our borders. These proposals would raid the Medicare benefits our seniors depend on, while acting as a powerful lure for illegal immigration. This is what is happening in California and other States — their systems are totally out of control, costing taxpayers vast and unaffordable amounts of money. If forcing American taxpayers to provide unlimited free healthcare to illegal aliens sounds fair to you, then stand with the radical left. But if you believe that we should defend American patients and American seniors, then stand with me and pass legislation to prohibit free Government healthcare for illegal aliens!
52. This will be a tremendous boon to our already very-strongly guarded southern border where, as we speak, a long, tall, and very powerful wall is being built. We have now completed over 100 miles and will have over 500 miles fully completed by early next year.
53. My Administration is also taking on the big pharmaceutical companies. We have approved a record number of affordable generic drugs, and medicines are being approved by the FDA at a faster clip than ever before. I was pleased to announce last year that, for the first time in 51 years, the cost of prescription drugs actually went down.
54. And working together, the Congress can reduce drug prices substantially from current levels. I have been speaking to Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa and others in the Congress in order to get something on drug pricing done, and done properly. I am calling for bipartisan legislation that achieves the goal of dramatically lowering prescription drug prices. Get a bill to my desk, and I will sign it into law without delay.
55. With unyielding commitment, we are curbing the opioid epidemic — drug overdose deaths declined for the first time in nearly 30 years. Among the States hardest hit, Ohio is down 22 percent, Pennsylvania is down 18 percent, Wisconsin is down 10 percent — and we will not quit until we have beaten the opioid epidemic once and for all.
56. Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the Coronavirus outbreak in China. My Administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.
57. We have launched ambitious new initiatives to substantially improve care for Americans with kidney disease, Alzheimer’s, and those struggling with mental health challenges. And because the Congress funded my request, we are pursuing new cures for childhood cancer, and we will eradicate the AIDS epidemic in America by the end of the decade.
58. Almost every American family knows the pain when a loved one is diagnosed with a serious illness. Here tonight is a special man, someone beloved by millions of Americans who just received a Stage 4 advanced cancer diagnosis. This is not good news, but what is good news is that he is the greatest fighter and winner that you will ever meet. Rush Limbaugh: Thank you for your decades of tireless devotion to our country. Rush, in recognition of all that you have done for our Nation, the millions of people a day that you speak to and inspire, and all of the incredible work that you have done for charity, I am proud to announce tonight that you will be receiving our country’s highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I will now ask the First Lady of the United States to please stand and present you with the honor. Rush, Kathryn, congratulations!
59. As we pray for all who are sick, we know that America is constantly achieving new medical breakthroughs. In 2017, doctors at St. Luke’s hospital in Kansas City delivered one of the earliest premature babies ever to survive. Born at just 21 weeks and 6 days, and weighing less than a pound, Ellie Schneider was born a fighter. Through the skill of her doctors — and the prayers of her parents — little Ellie kept on winning the battle for life. Today, Ellie is a strong, healthy 2-year-old girl sitting with her amazing mother Robin in the gallery. Ellie and Robin: We are so glad you are here.
60. Ellie reminds us that every child is a miracle of life. Thanks to modern medical wonders, 50 percent of very premature babies delivered at the hospital where Ellie was born now survive. Our goal should be to ensure that every baby has the best chance to thrive and grow just like Ellie. That is why I am asking the Congress to provide an additional $50 million to fund neo-natal research for America’s youngest patients. That is also why I am calling upon the Members of Congress here tonight to pass legislation finally banning the late-term abortion of babies.
61. Whether we are Republican, Democrat, or Independent, surely we must all agree that every human life is a sacred gift from God!
62. As we support America’s moms and dads, I was recently proud to sign the law providing new parents in the Federal workforce paid family leave, serving as a model for the rest of the country. Now, I call on the Congress to pass the bipartisan Advancing Support for Working Families Act, extending family leave to mothers and fathers all across the Nation.
63. Forty million American families have an average $2,200 extra thanks to our child tax credit. I have also overseen historic funding increases for high-quality child care, enabling 17 States to serve more children, many of which have reduced or eliminated their waitlists altogether. And I sent the Congress a plan with a vision to further expand access to high-quality childcare and urge you to act immediately.
64. To protect the environment, days ago, I announced that the United States will join the One Trillion Trees Initiative, an ambitious effort to bring together Government and the private sector to plant new trees in America and around the world.
65. We must also rebuild America’s infrastructure. I ask you to pass Senator Barrasso’s highway bill — to invest in new roads, bridges, and tunnels across our land.
66. I am also committed to ensuring that every citizen can have access to high-speed internet, including rural America.
67. A better tomorrow for all Americans also requires us to keep America safe. That means supporting the men and women of law enforcement at every level, including our Nation’s heroic ICE officers.
68. Last year, our brave ICE officers arrested more than 120,000 criminal aliens charged with nearly 10,000 burglaries, 5,000 sexual assaults, 45,000 violent assaults, and 2,000 murders.
69. Tragically, there are many cities in America where radical politicians have chosen to provide sanctuary for these criminal illegal aliens. In Sanctuary Cities, local officials order police to release dangerous criminal aliens to prey upon the public, instead of handing them over to ICE to be safely removed.
70. Just 29 days ago, a criminal alien freed by the Sanctuary City of New York was charged with the brutal rape and murder of a 92-year-old woman. The killer had been previously arrested for assault, but under New York’s sanctuary policies, he was set free. If the city had honored ICE’s detainer request, his victim would be alive today.
71. The State of California passed an outrageous law declaring their whole State to be a sanctuary for criminal illegal immigrants — with catastrophic results.
72. Here is just one tragic example. In December 2018, California police detained an illegal alien with five prior arrests, including convictions for robbery and assault. But as required by California’s Sanctuary Law, local authorities released him.
73. Days later, the criminal alien went on a gruesome spree of deadly violence. He viciously shot one man going about his daily work; he approached a woman sitting in her car and shot her in the arm and the chest. He walked into a convenience store and wildly fired his weapon. He hijacked a truck and smashed into vehicles, critically injuring innocent victims. One of the victims of his bloody rampage was a 51-year-old American named Rocky Jones. Rocky was at a gas station when this vile criminal fired eight bullets at him from close range, murdering him in cold blood. Rocky left behind a devoted family, including his brothers who loved him more than anything. One of his grieving brothers is here with us tonight. Jody, would you please stand? Jody, our hearts weep for your loss — and we will not rest until you have justice.
74. Senator Thom Tillis has introduced legislation to allow Americans like Jody to sue Sanctuary Cities and States when a loved one is hurt or killed as a result of these deadly policies. I ask the Congress to pass the Justice for Victims of Sanctuary Cities Act immediately. The United States of America should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans — not criminal aliens!
75. In the last 3 years, ICE has arrested over 5,000 wicked human traffickers — and I have signed 9 pieces of legislation to stamp out the menace of human trafficking, domestically and around the globe.
76. My Administration has undertaken an unprecedented effort to secure the southern border of the United States.
77. Before I came into office, if you showed up illegally on our southern border and were arrested, you were simply released and allowed into our country, never to be seen again. My Administration has ended Catch-and-Release. If you come illegally, you will now be promptly removed. We entered into historic cooperation agreements with the Governments of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. As a result of our unprecedented efforts, illegal crossings are down 75 percent since May — dropping 8 straight months in a row. And as the wall goes up, drug seizures rise, and border crossings go down.
78. Last year, I traveled to the border in Texas and met Chief Patrol Agent Raul Ortiz. Over the last 24 months, Agent Ortiz and his team have seized more than 200,000 pounds of poisonous narcotics, arrested more than 3,000 human smugglers, and rescued more than 2,000 migrants. Days ago, Agent Ortiz was promoted to Deputy Chief of Border Patrol — and he joins us tonight. Chief Ortiz: Please stand — a grateful Nation thanks you and all the heroes of Border Patrol.
79. To build on these historic gains, we are working on legislation to replace our outdated and randomized immigration system with one based on merit, welcoming those who follow the rules, contribute to our economy, support themselves financially, and uphold our values.
80. With every action, my Administration is restoring the rule of law and re-asserting the culture of American freedom. Working with Senate Majority Leader McConnell and his colleagues in the Senate, we have confirmed a record number of 187 new Federal judges to uphold our Constitution as written. This includes two brilliant new Supreme Court Justices, Neil Gorsuch, and Brett Kavanaugh.
81. My Administration is also defending religious liberty, and that includes the Constitutional right to pray in public schools. In America, we do not punish prayer. We do not tear down crosses. We do not ban symbols of faith. We do not muzzle preachers and pastors. In America, we celebrate faith. We cherish religion. We lift our voices in prayer, and we raise our sights to the Glory of God!
82. Just as we believe in the First Amendment, we also believe in another Constitutional right that is under siege all across our country. So long as I am President I will always protect your Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
83. In reaffirming our heritage as a free Nation, we must remember that America has always been a frontier nation. Now we must embrace the next frontier, America’s manifest destiny in the stars. I am asking the Congress to fully fund the Artemis program to ensure that the next man and the first woman on the moon will be American astronauts — using this as a launching pad to ensure that America is the first nation to plant its flag on Mars.
84. My Administration is also strongly defending our national security and combating radical Islamic terrorism. Last week, I announced a groundbreaking plan for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. Recognizing that all past attempts have failed, we must be determined and creative in order to stabilize the region and give millions of young people the change to realize a better future.
85. Three years ago, the barbarians of ISIS held over 20,000 square miles of territory in Iraq and Syria. Today, the ISIS territorial caliphate has been 100 percent destroyed, and the founder and leader of ISIS — the bloodthirsty killer Al‑Baghdadi — is dead!
86. We are joined this evening by Carl and Marsha Mueller. After graduating from college, their beautiful daughter Kayla became a humanitarian aid worker. Kayla once wrote, “Some people find God in church. Some people find God in nature. Some people find God in love; I find God in suffering. I’ve known for some time what my life’s work is, using my hands as tools to relieve suffering.” In 2013, while caring for suffering civilians in Syria, Kayla was kidnapped, tortured, and enslaved by ISIS, and kept as a prisoner of Al-Baghdadi himself. After more than 500 horrifying days of captivity, Al-Baghdadi murdered young Kayla. She was just 26 years old.
87. On the night that United States Special Forces Operators ended Al‑Baghdadi’s miserable life, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, received a call in the Situation Room. He was told that the brave men of the elite Special Forces team, that so perfectly carried out the operation, had given their mission a name — “Task Force 8-14.” It was a reference to a special day: August 14th — Kayla’s birthday. Carl and Marsha, America’s warriors never forgot Kayla — and neither will we.
88. Every day, America’s men and women in uniform demonstrate the infinite depths of love that dwells in the human heart.
89. One of these American heroes was Army Staff Sergeant Christopher Hake. On his second deployment to Iraq in 2008, Sergeant Hake wrote a letter to his 1-year-old son, Gage: “I will be with you again,” he wrote to Gage. “I will teach you to ride your first bike, build your first sand box, watch you play sports and see you have kids also. I love you son, take care of your mother. I am always with you. Dad.” On Easter Sunday of 2008, Chris was out on patrol in Baghdad when his Bradley Fighting Vehicle was hit by a roadside bomb. That night, he made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Sergeant Hake now rests in eternal glory in Arlington, and his wife Kelli is in the gallery tonight, joined by their son, who is now 13 years old. To Kelli and Gage: Chris will live in our hearts forever.
90. The terrorist responsible for killing Sergeant Hake was Qasem Soleimani, who provided the deadly roadside bomb that took Chris’s life. Soleimani was the Iranian Regime’s most ruthless butcher, a monster who murdered or wounded thousands of American service members in Iraq. As the world’s top terrorist, Soleimani orchestrated the deaths of countless men, women, and children. He directed the December assault on United States Forces in Iraq, and was actively planning new attacks. That is why, last month, at my direction, the United States Military executed a flawless precision strike that killed Soleimani and terminated his evil reign of terror forever.
91. Our message to the terrorists is clear: You will never escape American justice. If you attack our citizens, you forfeit your life!
92. In recent months, we have seen proud Iranians raise their voices against their oppressive rulers. The Iranian regime must abandon its pursuit of nuclear weapons, stop spreading terror, death, and destruction, and start working for the good of its own people. Because of our powerful sanctions, the Iranian economy is doing very poorly. We can help them make it very good in a short period of time, but perhaps they are too proud or too foolish to ask for that help. We are here. Let’s see which road they choose. It is totally up to them.
93. As we defend American lives, we are working to end America’s wars in the Middle East.
94. In Afghanistan, the determination and valor of our warfighters has allowed us to make tremendous progress, and peace talks are underway. I am not looking to kill hundreds of thousands of people in Afghanistan, many of them innocent. It is also not our function to serve other nations as a law enforcement agency. These are warfighters, the best in the world, and they either want to fight to win or not fight at all. We are working to finally end America’s longest war and bring our troops back home!
95. War places a heavy burden on our Nation’s extraordinary military families, especially spouses like Amy Williams from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and her 2 children — 6-year-old Elliana and 3-year-old Rowan. Amy works full time, and volunteers countless hours helping other military families. For the past 7 months, she has done it all while her husband, Sergeant First Class Townsend Williams, is in Afghanistan on his fourth deployment to the Middle East. Amy’s kids have not seen their father’s face in many months. Amy, your family’s sacrifice makes it possible for all of our families to live in safety and peace — we thank you.
96. As the world bears witness tonight, America is a land of heroes. This is the place where greatness is born, where destinies are forged, and where legends come to life. This is the home of Thomas Edison and Teddy Roosevelt, of many great Generals, including Washington, Pershing, Patton, and MacArthur. This is the home of Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Amelia Earhart, Harriet Tubman, the Wright Brothers, Neil Armstrong, and so many more. This is the country where children learn names like Wyatt Earp, Davy Crockett, and Annie Oakley. This is the place where the pilgrims landed at Plymouth and where Texas patriots made their last stand at the Alamo.
97. The American Nation was carved out of the vast frontier by the toughest, strongest, fiercest, and most determined men and women ever to walk the face of the Earth. Our ancestors braved the unknown; tamed the wilderness; settled the Wild West; lifted millions from poverty, disease, and hunger; vanquished tyranny and fascism; ushered the world to new heights of science and medicine; laid down the railroads, dug out canals, raised up the skyscrapers — and, ladies and gentlemen, our ancestors built the most exceptional Republic ever to exist in all of human history. And we are making it greater than ever before!
98. This is our glorious and magnificent inheritance.
99. We are Americans. We are the pioneers. We are the pathfinders. We settled the new world, we built the modern world, and we changed history forever by embracing the eternal truth that everyone is made equal by the hand of Almighty God.
100. America is the place where anything can happen! America is the place where anyone can rise. And here, on this land, on this soil, on this continent, the most incredible dreams come true!
101. This Nation is our canvas, and this country is our masterpiece. We look at tomorrow and see unlimited frontiers just waiting to be explored. Our brightest discoveries are not yet known. Our most thrilling stories are not yet told. Our grandest journeys are not yet made. The American Age, the American Epic, the American Adventure, has only just begun!
102. Our spirit is still young; the sun is still rising; God’s grace is still shining; and my fellow Americans, the best is yet to come!
103. Thank you. God Bless You. God Bless America.
1. BARREL, what grade do you give POTUS TRUMP’S STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH TO THE NATION and his performance to-date?
2. PORK, POTUS TRUMP is a STATESMAN and a POLITICAL GENIUS. I give him an A+.
3. Why do you say that, BARREL?
4. Despite overwhelming odds, opposition, and unwarranted, harshest partisan abuse to himself and his family, POTUS TRUMP HAS KEPT MORE POLITICAL PROMISES at home and abroad that help us Americans be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any other POTUS in history.
5. I agree, BARREL. Despite suffering immense partisan abuse, POTUS TRUMP has done more to help –
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Seventh Day Adventists.
Church of Scientology.
Federal and State workers.
Members of labor unions.
Large and small business people.
Football and other Sports enthusiasts.
Lovers of the environment.
Members of our military.
Police and Firefighters – First Responders.
Border Patrol and ICE.
And even illegal immigrants.
be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS than any other POTUS in HISTORY with the exceptions Lincoln and Washington.
After the first day of the Impeachment Defense by POTUS TRUMP’S lawyers, it looks like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and the democrats are still playing in the minor leagues and have boomerang stepped in it again and have egg on their faces, PORK. Only this time, POTUS TRUMP played for keeps. There is “no collusion” and “no obstruction” and “no corruption” and Adam Schiff lied multiple times and POTUS TRUMP is vindicated once again and Joe Biden is corrupt and has enriched five of his family and himself while misusing his office according to Peter Sweizer and Joe along with Adam are political toast and Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren or Mike Bloomberg will be the nominee. It’s a done deal.
How so, BARREL? If that is true, it sounds like Nancy Pelosi is working for POTUS Trump.
She is, PORK. Instead of having her ducks in a row they have all drowned.
Keep in mind, the Senate Democrats sent a letter to Ukraine in May of 2018 leaning on Ukraine to investigate POTUS TRUMP. Read this at https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/09/25/dems-sent-letter-to-ukraine-asking-for-investigation-to-trump-n2553705
- “If you have not learned by now, … every Conservative “scandal” in recent memory has been nothing more than leftists projecting their own personal problems [and sins and crimes] onto their political opponents.
- “Sexism and abuse against women? Meet Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein.
- “Racism? Meet the blackface donning Gov. Ralph Northam and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- [Collusion with the Russians? Meet Hillary Clinton and her cronies and collaborators.]
- [Obstruction of Justice? Meet Hillary and Comey and their cronies and collaborators.]
- “Trump pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election? [It didn’t happen.] Meet the Democrats in May 2018 [and the House Adam Schiff Impeachment charade of the last few days].
- “Yes, the very same Democrats who are now supposedly aghast that President Trump asked the president of Ukraine to look into Joe Biden’s family corruption and China corruption wherein Joe and Hunter banked $1+ billion,
- “[yes, the very same Democrats] actually sent Ukraine a letter saying “U.S. assistance” was at stake unless the Ukrainian government complied with the bogus special counsel Robert Mueller investigation and conducted their own investigation into the president and his former aid Paul Manafort.
- “Marc Theissen of the Washington Post brought this up yesterday, and after seeing what the president actually said in his call to the newly elected president Volodymyr Zelensky, it looks like the Democrats have nothing but egg on their face [AGAIN].
8. “Here’s what Theissen reported Tuesday:
9. “It got almost no attention, but in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe.
10. “In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.
11. “Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”
12. “So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s [hypocritically] not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?
13. ” … The letter clearly shows they were threatening to withhold assistance unless the Ukrainian government did as they demanded. Between this uncovered letter and former Vice President Joe Biden bragging about intimidating the Ukrainian prosecutor, this whole thing is boomeranging on the Dems. Here comes Trump 2020, folks, steamrolling into the White House (again).
14. As well, “Recommended BREAKING: President Trump’s Ukraine Call Transcript Has Been Released and Blows Up the Latest Impeachment Narrative Katie Pavlich
15. “Steve Guest@SteveGuest [Steve gets credit for a great note.]
16. “FLASHBACK to 2018 byYouTubing Joe Biden bragged about bribing Ukraine with $1 BILLION to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, Hunter Biden and the company Burisma – HB was on its board.
17. FLASH FOREWARD to the recently released Profiles in Corruption a book by Peter Sweizer setting forth Joe Biden’s corruption.
Yup, Joe Biden and Adam Schiff, who incidentally is up for reelection in his California district after having done nothing for his district rather choosing to spend his time lying about POTUS TRUMP and grandstanding, these two corrupt people are political toast.
18. Either Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders or Mike Bloomberg will be the nominees.
Spot on, BARREL. Spot on.
1. BARREL, several politicians including several who have run or are running for the highest offices in America, as well certain former or current civil servants, stand accused of POLITICAL CORRUPTION and thus if true are not worthy of office or appointment.
BARREL, WHAT IS POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND ITS VARIOUS FORMS?
2. PORK, one simple definition of POLITICAL CORRUPTION is the misuse of public power
3. by an elected politician
4. or by an appointed civil servant
5. for personal
6. or family
7. or cronie/friend or group
8. monetary gain
9. or election campaign financing
10. or other advantage.
11. As a general rule, a CORRUPT politician or civil servant misuses his or her public power for money or privilege or advantage.
12. POLITICAL CORRUPTION IS THE ILLEGAL MISUSE OF ENTRUSTED POWER BY
19. or wealth,
20. for personal or family or friend or group gain of some sort.
21. POLITICAL CORRUPTION in a legal context refers to a wrongful design
22. to acquire or cause
23. some pecuniary or other advantage
24. at the expense of
25. “one’s oath of office,”
26. “fairness to one’s competitors”
27. or the public good.
28. POLITICAL CORRUPTION more often than not includes a quid pro quo, which is to say a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
29. POLITICAL CORRUPTION encompasses a variety of wrongful acts, such as, among others, which is to say not limited to:
32. jury tampering,
33. gaining campaign financing
34. gaining funding for one’s controlled charity or foundation or business,
35. gaining funding for a family member’s or cronies’ business activities.
36. POLITICAL CORRUPTION IS abuse of public office for some sort of personal advantage.
37. Some highly publicized POLITICAL CORRUPTION involves public officials and law enforcement officers.
38. A 1998 report by the General Accounting Office states, “The most commonly identified pattern of drug-related police corruption involved small groups of officers who protected and assisted each other in criminal activities, rather than the traditional patterns of non-drug-related police corruption that involved just a few isolated individuals or systemic corruption pervading an entire police department or precinct.”
39. Being CORRUPT is obviously bad for the soul.
40. Being CORRUPT also harms the economy and thus the community.
42. POLITICALLY CORRUPT countries invest less in education, a sector of the economy that pays big economic dividends.
43. POLITICALLY CORRUPT countries require bribes, as opposed to being “clean no bribe countries,” and such POLITICAL CORRUPTION reduces capital.
44. POLITICALLY CORRUPT countries attract less FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT.
45. There is no such thing as good POLITICAL CORRUPTION. All POLITICAL CORRUPTION is bad.
46. Some economists point to similarities between bribery and paying taxes or buying a license to operate but this ethical lapse and abuse is not just short sighted, it is patently wrong.
47. The absence of POLITICAL CORRUPTION has huge economic benefits because such permits the development of institutions that enable a market economy to function efficiently.
48. Countries that outlaw graft in the conduct of public affairs grow by the emergence of institutions such as an independent judiciary, a free press, a well-paid civil service and, an economy in which FIRMS compete for customers and CAPITAL.
52. POLITICAL CORRUPTION IS “… an act done with intent to give some advantage inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others.
53. It includes bribery but is more comprehensive because an act may be corruptly done, though the advantage to be derived from it may be offered to or by another.”
54. In her 2011 article on corruption published in the Canadian law journal, The Advocate, Karen Katz writes;
55. “[POLITICAL CORRUPTION] is understood to be the exploitation of a position of trust, typically in the public sector, in order to receive a private gain, which may or may not be financial.
56. “[POLITICAL CORRUPTION] is not a simple issue of right and wrong, and conditions that encourage public officials to seek out or accept corruption include
57. the expected gains from undertaking a corrupt act exceed the expected costs and
58. little weight is placed on the costs [and harm] that corruption imposes on others.
59. “[Again,] (t)he most common form of [POLITICAL CORRUPTION] is bribery….”
60. In their 2000 article, Huther and Shahl suggest:
61. “… three broad varieties of [POLITICAL CORRUPTION] …
62. bureaucratic or petty [POLITICAL CORRUPTION] – vast number of public officials (bureaucrats and politicians) abusing public office often extracting small bribes or favors;
63. grand [POLITICAL CORRUPTION] – theft or [taking] or misuse of vast amount of [domestic or foreign] public funds by a relatively small number of officials; and
64. state capture or regulatory capture – collusion among public and private agents for private benefit….
65. “[POLITICAL CORRUPTION] [usually] only take(s) place when officials expect to derive net positive benefit from the transaction.”
66. In Nixon v Shrink Missouri Gove, Justice Souter of the United States Supreme Court used these words:
67. “[POLITICAL CORRUPTION] is a subversion of the political process.
68. “Elected officials are influenced to act contrary to their obligations of office by
69. “the prospect of financial gain to themselves
70. “or infusions of money into their campaigns.”
72. Jeff Huther, Jeff and Shahl, Anwar, Anti-corruption Policies and Programs: A Framework for Evaluation, The World Bank, Operations Evaluation Department, Country Evaluation and Regional Relations Division, December 2000 (Policy Research Working Paper)
73. Katz, Karen, Here Comes the Bribe: Canada’s efforts to Combat Corruption in International Business, 69 Adv. 501 (2011). In her article, Ms Katz relies on Huther and Shahl op. cit.
75. Shumaker, Walter and Longsdorf, George Foster, The Cyclopedic Dictionary of Law Comprising the Terms and Phrases of American Jurisprudence, Including Ancient and Modern Common Law, International Law, and Numerous Select Titles From the Civil Law, the French and the Spanish Law, Etc., Etc. With an Exhaustive Collection of Legal Maxims, (St. Paul, Minnesota: Keefe-Davidson Law Book Company, 1901), page 210.
77. POLITICAL CORRUPTION is the use of powers by government officials or their network contacts for illegitimate private gain [of some sort, be it money or things or power or other benefits]. Forms of corruption vary, but include
79. The American Anti–Corruption Act (AACA), sometimes shortened to Anti–Corruption Act, is model legislation designed to limit the influence of money in American politics by overhauling lobbying, transparency, and campaign finance laws.
80. THE MAIN CAUSES OF POLITICAL CORRUPTION? INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY OR FRIENDS OR GROUP UNLAWFUL, IMMORAL, UNETHICAL GREED FOR MONEY OR THINGS OR POWER OR OTHER PERSONAL BENEFITS.
82. There is a fourth form of POLITICAL CORRUPTION which is misuse of one’s office to aggrandize oneself or one’s party by bearing false witness about one’s opponent.
83. There is a fifth form of POLITICAL CORRUPTION which is to take office with its benefits by election or appointment and then fail to use one’s influence and vote to help the electorate be free, safe, and prosperous.
1. BARREL, is Senator Lindsey Graham going to come to the party and take the initiative and investigate and issue subpoenas?
2. I hope so, PORK. I want to know, did Joe Biden misuse his office to enrich his son and family?
3. Did Joe Biden force the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor looking into the company Biden’s son was part of and then admit his perfidy and corruption and laugh about it?
4. Isn’t it obvious to the nation that the Democrats are undone because once again the boomerang smacks them with all of the scandals that are in their camp?
5. So Lindsey, are you going to investigate and validate that there is a set of massive Democrat scandals like Peter Schweizer and Mark Levin say?
6. Is the Biden family corrupt?
7. Did the Biden family obstruct justice?
8. Did Joe Biden blackmail the Ukrainian government and withhold military aid in order to get that prosecutor removed in order to protect his son and protect his future running for President?
9. Did Joe come into office poor and leave rich with money from China and elsewhere – in other words, how did a career politician do just that?
10. Did Hunter Biden and John Kerry’s son and Joe Biden and John Kerry walk away with $1.5 billion from China?
11. Is it accurate that there really is no whistle-blower just somebody who thought it up?
12. By the way, who leaked and committed a crime by leaking President Trump’s conversation with foreign leaders?
13. Lindsey, are you going to come to the party and take some initiative and appoint a special counsel and look into Biden and his son and John Kerry’s son and John Kerry?
14. Where are you Lindsey Graham? Where is your backbone? You stood up for Kavanaugh. Isn’t it time for you to stand up for POTUS Trump and help him fight the battle and not let this Democrat charade continue.
15. So Senator Lindsey Graham, isn’t it time to take the gloves off and if there is corruption on the part of the Bidens and others stand up and be counted and deal with it?
PORK, what are your thoughts following the third debate? Has Biden fallen apart and lost the democrat primary?
Yes, BARREL. The democratic leadership needs to pay attention. He produced 9 gaffes, lies, and awkward moments just in this 3rd primary debate. 5 Examples – he referred to Bernie Sanders as “president,” couldn’t keep his false teeth straight, was lost in time, rambled, referred to himself as Congressman when he never served. He lost in 1988. He lost in 2008. List and catalogue his erratic responses and behaviors and Las Vegas heavy odds are now that he is hopelessly lost in 2019.
Looking beyond primaries, and most importantly, for the past years since POTUS Trump took office, the democrats have done nothing to help us be free, safe, and prosperous. All they have done is criticize and find fault when in fact it was Hillary who colluded with the Russians and obstructed justice in several ways.
BARREL, do you think Julian Assange is being well treated?
PORK, a simple answer. NO.
BARREL, will POTUS Trump win in 2020?
PORK, of course he will. No president in history has done more for the common man than POTUS Trump. Besides the networks whether for or against POTUS Trump are making billions off him. They won’t permit him to lose.
1. So, BARREL, where are we with democratic party politics today?
2. Has Kamala Harris beaten Biden and secured the Democratic Presidential Nomination?
3. Looks like it, PORK.
4. One Quinnipiac poll shows Joe with a very slight lead over Senator Kamala Harris for the 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination by 2 points only. https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2631
5. Another shows Harris and Biden tied. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/joe-biden-kamala-harris-virtual-tie-democratic-nomination-new-poll-n1025
6. I think push comes to shove and Harris is way ahead.
7. Like everyone thought Hillary was ahead of POTUS Trump.
8. Proved not to be so.
9. All this tells me Joe’s lead has evaporated.
10. He is on a downward trajectory heading once again for a 3rd or 4th time toward failure to obtain the nomination.
11. Keep in mind that nothing fails like failure.
12. So all this tells me he hasn’t got momentum.
13. His age.
14. His multiple gaffes.
15. His rambling inability to think.
16. The left leaning Democratic party will not let him carry the torch.
18. Because he is a disaster not just waiting to happen. He is a disaster that is in the midst of happening.
19. His responsibility for the many failed Obama initiatives.
20. His Russia misuse of his office connection.
21. His China misuse of his office connection.
22. His multiple failures to secure the nomination in the past.
23. His flip flopping on policy.
24. Again, his gaffes.
25. His negatives cannot be overcome.
26. So, PORK, I’m going to walk out on a limb and say: Senator Kamala Harris will secure the nomination for President.
27. Julian Castro or Cory Booker will be Vice President.
28. A woman and a Hispanic or Black is the democratic dream team.
29. Kamala Harris alone has the good looks.
30. She has the youth.
31. She has the brains.
32. She has the no non-nonsense take no prisoners chutzpah to stand up to POTUS Trump and not just give him a run for his money in debate but also along the campaign trail.
BARREL, are you interested in voting for Joe Biden? No, PORK. I have 103 reasons not to.
Then BARREL, who has a chance of beating POTUS Trump in 2020?
PORK, I follow the news regularly – Fox, Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Drudge, Breitbart, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc., and I have no interest whatsoever in voting for Joe.
I find the following negatives about Joe in the news in one form or another:
1. Joe is a gaffe disaster waiting to happen. His 1973 full audio has shown up with his “politicians are more virtuous than doctors,” his slavery joke, his woman joke, his self-praise repeatedly, his admission that he is a “phony liberal.”
2. He’s a career federal government politician.
3. Amy Lappos, the congressional aide accused him of inappropriately touching her.
4. He’s ancient.
5. Anita Hill sexual harassment inquisition on his watch was a debacle.
6. He apologizes for mishandling things thereby admitting he mishandled things.
7. His apologies are too little too late.
8. Biden’s brother and the $1.5 billion government contract conflict of interest looms large.
9. Biden’s son, Hunter, joining the board of the Ukrainian gas producer conflict of interest looms way too large.
10. Biden’s son Hunter’s with the $billion from China intersects Joe’s political office conflict of interest according to Peter Sweizer.
11. He is big on paid speaking gigs.
12. He bragged about his role in policies that have devastated black communities.
13. Caitlyn Caruso is on record that he inappropriately touched her.
14. He can’t keep his hands off young girls.
15. His China conflicts are fatal.
16. He claimed he was a civil rights activist when he wasn’t.
17. Now he’s tied to a climate plan plagiarism “scandal.”
18. He had to know and thus was complicit in FISA surveillance of POTUS Trump. One news note says his National Security Advisor was present in the Oval office with Obama so Joe could be kept up to speed when the Russian narrative and surveillance and “take down of Trump” was discussed and furthered. From Isikoff and Corn new book: Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser, chaired the principals meeting, which the authors write included Kahl, who served as Biden’s national security adviser from October 2014 to January 2017. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/06/book-joe-bidens-national-security-advisor-participated-in-secretive-early-russia-probe-meetings/
19. Joe was complicit in all of Obama’s failed policies. E.g. the health care debacle – the you can keep your own provider prevarication.
20. He apparently unsuccessfully considered running for president five times.
21. He carries the name Creepy Uncle Joe.
22. Creepy is a hard name to live down.
23. D.J. Hill is another woman who is on record accusing him.
24. He packs decades of old school negative political baggage.
25. He can’t point to anything of real value he did while he was Vice President – before or after.
26. He failed in his run for President in 1984.
27. He failed in his run for President in 1988.
28. He failed in his run for President in 2008.
29. The party just did not rise to the occasion and support him which tells me when push finally comes to shove Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and the rest of the DNC and the party won’t do so this time either.
30. He now pushes the false narrative that he is “the most progressive candidate” which he is not.
31. Per Peter Sweizer, he is really just focused on money making ventures.
32. He can’t help drain the swamp and get rid of corruption in Washington because he is the inside player who is up to his elbows in the swamp of corruption in Washington.
33. He can’t fix the mess in Washington because he is the personification of the mess in Washington.
34. He can’t run on Obama’s legacy because Obama thinly if at all endorses him and besides Obama has a highly questionable legacy.
35. He failed relative to Iraq.
36. He failed relative to Libya Ben Ghazi.
37. One news account says he helped give us ISIS.
38. He did indeed given the fact that he helped Obama give the Iranians billions which they use to fund their military and fight us by sponsoring terrorism.
39. He is a repeat of the H. Clinton debacle.
40. He is an Iraq hawk guilty of spending trillions of our money down the middle east military industrial complex rat hole.
41. He is in the banking industry pockets.
42. He is old.
43. He is the Bill Clinton look alike although without the cigar.
44. He is the Democratic party run by and for white men.
45. He is the Hillary Clinton failed candidate.
46. He is the worst candidate for democrats.
47. He is too little too late when it comes to reinventing himself.
48. He keeps showing us pictures of himself when he was young as though he wants us to think of him as young when he is not.
49. He is uniquely ill-suited as a leader.
50. All this again because he symbolizes the old Democratic party.
51. One news source says he’s just another buckraker like the Clintons.
52. His contrived “will-he-won’t-he” announcement was a joke.
53. Again, his last presidential campaign crashed and burned.
54. His presidential campaign before that crashed and burned.
55. His promises are not worth much. Just look at:
56. His record on abortion – flip flopper – now he’s against – now he’s for – after criticism from Planned Parenthood — whatever will tease a vote.
57. His record on busing
58. His record on Blacks and civil liberties
59. His record on immigration
60. His record on mass incarceration
61. His record on war
62. He is the inappropriate touching Presidential candidate.
63. He is the insider veteran who is part of the problem not part of the solution.
64. He is the kissed senator’s teenage daughter on side of head
candidate who says I won’t do it again.
65. He misused his office by leaning on the Ukrainians to fire their top prosecutor just as their top prosecutor was set to investigate the gas company which included his son Hunter.
66. Lucy Flores is on record accusing him.
67. Through the years he has moaned about government spending yet has done nothing to curb it.
68. He can’t point to his past and say “I am a statesman.”
69. In fact, he has a muddy past.
70. He has a murky past.
71. He carries no future media $ value to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Drudge, Breitbart, Infowars while POTUS Trump for or against is worth billions and billions to them.
72. He is not a fresh face.
73. He is not a reformer.
74. He simply is not inspiring.
75. He was not especially popular during Obama’s time in office.
76. He is one of the oldest candidates.
77. He is one of the worst candidates.
78. He is part of the deep establishment state.
79. He is that quintessential professional politician.
80. He has a questionable endorsement from Obama.
81. He is ridiculed for his many gaffes.
82. He is ridiculed for his political I’m going to beat Trump up machismo.
83. He is an out of touch with reality senior citizen.
84. He is a stereotypical old school Democrat.
85. There is nothing extraordinary about his career.
86. His Ukrainian conflicts are fatal.
87. His Chinese conflicts are fatal.
88. He is Uncle Joe.
89. He is uniquely ill-suited as a leader.
90. He used his office to enrich himself and his family.
91. He voted for NAFTA.
92. He voted for Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act which put an inordinate number of people of color in jails for drug-related offenses.
93. He voted to support the ill-conceived invasion of Iraq in 2002 that cost America untold treasure.
94. His voting record is discriminatory
95. He is best known for whispering in the ear of a senator’s teenage daughter.
96. It looks like he may be in bed with the DNC which is again seeking to marginalize Bernie.
97. He has no capacity to go toe to toe with the young candidates.
98. He has little capacity to keep us free.
99. He has little capacity to help keep us safe.
100. He has little capacity to help us be prosperous.
101. He is running on the tired, worn out, negative, wasteful Schumer and Pelosi platform of bashing POTUS Trump.
102. His thought about mediating between republicans and democrats and “calming the nation” is eyewash.
103. PORK, these above thoughts are the messages I am finding over and over in the media. I suppose you can argue “fake news.” I suppose you can argue “not true.” Regardless of true or false enough of them are true. Besides:
104. Joe has no chance of beating POTUS Trump because POTUS Trump is one of the few presidents who has kept his campaign promises. POTUS Trump has kept more than 300 of his campaign promises and it looks like POTUS Trump will even make serious progress on the wall despite the fact that the democrats have withheld funding and support for the wall.
105. My conclusion, PORK, is this.
106. Joe has no chance of beating POTUS Trump because Joe can’t point to one positive promise he has kept over his long career that helps us be free, safe, and prosperous today.
107. He has no chance of beating POTUS Trump because the media is making billions of dollars if not trillions collectively off the POTUS Trump gravy train. And they will continue to do so after POTUS Trump is reelected.
108. A number of these same thoughts apply to Bernie
109. BARREL, who then among democrats can beat POTUS Trump in 2020, BARREL?
110. Well, I’m not certain anyone can. But let’s at least look at the others in the democrat field.
111. PORK. I will narrow the field to my four picks.
112. I think the democrats need to take a hard look at Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, Jay Inslee, and Amy Klobuchar not in that order.
113. And of the four, BARREL?
114. I think the democrats will be well advised to field Jay Inslee for President with Amy Klobuchar or Julian Castro as Vice President.
115. The current list:
116. Michael Bennet.
117. Bill de Blasio
118. Cory Booker
119. Steve Bullock
120. Pet Buttigieg
121. Julian Castro
122. John Delaney
123. Tulsi Gabbard
124. Kirsten Gillibrand
125. Mike Gravel
126. Kamala Harris
127. John Hickenlooper
128. Jay Inslee
129. Amy Klobuchar
130. Wayne Messam
131. Seth Moulton
132. Beto O’Rourke
133. Tim Ryan
134. Bernie Sanders
135. Eric Swalwell
136. Elizabeth Warren
137. Bill Weld
138. Marianne Williamson
139. Andrew Yang
A. BARREL, is AG Barr or Mr. Huber or someone else in the FBI, DOJ, Inspector General, or media taking the time to ask the question “Are there accessories to the various crimes that appear to have been committed against the nation and against POTUS Trump?
B. PORK, what do you mean?
C. Well, BARREL, if you read Peter Sweizer’s investigative journalism and listen to Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly and Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh and others, it looks to me like some of the politicians and media owners and journalists and company owners have committed serious crimes and others are accessories to those crimes?
Here are only a few questions: when did
– Chuck Schumer and or
– Nancy Pelosi and or
– Paul Ryan and or
– Mitch McConnell and or
– Peter Strok and or
– Lisa Page and or
– Brennan or
– McCabe or
– Comey or
– Lynch or
– Rice or
– Hillary or
– Brazile or
– Wasserman-Schultz or
– Podestas or
– then POTUS Obama or
– Biden or
– Holder or
– Bill or
– CNN or
– MSNBC or
– the New York Times or
– Washington Post or
– any of the media personalities
– and media owners and management and outlets or
– any of the Senators or
– any from the House know about:
– the Russian collusion fake narrative and
– the fake dossier and
– the FISA warrant scam and
– Uranium One and
– all the Pay to Play money from foreign countries and
– Pay to Play money from Chinese and Russian corporations and
– Email-gate and
– Tech transfers to the Chinese and Russians and
– A billion in cash to the Caliphate, and
– Conspiracy to marginalize a duly elected POTUS?
In other words, did one or more of these folks either know and fail to step forward, or aid and abet, or actually participate, and in the process, and did they enrich themselves at the public trough?
2. BARREL, an accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal.
3. The distinction between an accessory and a principal is a question of fact and degree:
5. If two or more people are directly responsible for the actus reus, they can be charged as joint principals (see common purpose).
6. The test to distinguish a joint principal from an accessory is whether the defendant independently contributed to causing the actus reus rather than merely giving generalised and/or limited help and encouragement.
11. 4Specific laws
11.1. 4.6United States
12. 5See also
16. An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being committed, will be committed, or has been committed.
17. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way.
18. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment.
19. Relative severity of penalties
20. The punishment … for accessories varies in different jurisdictions, and has varied at different periods of history.
21. In some times and places accessories have been subject to lesser penalties than principals (the persons who actually commit the crime).
22. In others accessories are considered the same as principals in theory, although in a particular case an accessory may be treated less severely than a principal.
23. In some times and places accessories before the fact (i.e., with knowledge of the crime before it is committed) have been treated differently from accessories after the fact (e.g., those who aid a principal after a crime has been committed, but had no role in the crime itself).
24. Common law traditionally considers an accessory just as guilty as the principal(s) in a crime, and subject to the same penalties.
25. Separate and lesser punishments exist by statute in many jurisdictions.
27. In some situations, a charge of conspiracy can be made even if the primary offense is never committed, so long as the plan has been made, and at least one overt act towards the crime has been committed by at least one of the conspirators.
28. For example, if a group plans on forging bank checks, and forges the checks but ultimately does not attempt to cash the checks, the group might still be charged with conspiracy due to the overt act of forgery.
29. Thus, an accessory before the fact will often, but not always, also be considered a conspirator.
30. A conspirator must have been a party to the planning of the crime, rather than merely becoming aware of the plan to commit it and then helping in some way.
31. A person who incites another to a crime will become a part of a conspiracy if agreement is reached, and may then be considered an accessory or a joint principal if the crime is eventually committed.
32. In the United States, a person who learns of the crime and gives some form of assistance before the crime is committed is known as an “accessory before the fact”.
33. A person who learns of the crime after it is committed and helps the criminal to conceal it, or aids the criminal in escaping, or simply fails to report the crime, is known as an “accessory after the fact”.
34. A person who does both is sometimes referred to as an “accessory before and after the fact”, but this usage is less common.
35. Criminal facilitation
36. In some jurisdictions, criminal “facilitation” laws do not require that the primary crime be actually committed as a prerequisite for criminal liability.
37. These include state statutes making it a crime to “provide” a person with “means or opportunity” to commit a crime, “believing it probable that he is rendering aid to a person who intends to commit a crime.”
38. Knowledge of the crime
39. To be convicted of an accessory charge, the accused must generally be proved to have had actual knowledge that a crime was going to be, or had been, committed.
40. Furthermore, there must be proof that the accessory knew that his or her action, or inaction, was helping the criminals commit the crime, or evade detection, or escape.
41. A person who unknowingly houses a person who has just committed a crime, for instance, may not be charged with an accessory offense because they did not have knowledge of the crime.
43. The term “accessory” derives from the English common law, and been inherited by those countries with a more or less Anglo-American legal system. The concept of complicity is, of course, common across different legal traditions. The specific terms accessory-before-the-fact and accessory-after-the-fact were used in England and the United States but are now more common in historical than in current usage.
44. United States
45. U.S. jurisdictions (that is, the federal government and the various state governments) have come to treat accessories before the fact differently from accessories after the fact.
46. All U.S. jurisdictions have effectively eliminated the distinction between accessories before the fact and principals, either by doing away with the category of “accessory before the fact” entirely or by providing that accessories before the fact are guilty of the same offense as principals.
47. The Model Penal Code’s definition of accomplice liability includes those who at common law were called accessories before the fact; under the Model Penal Code, accomplices face the same liability as principals.
48. It is now possible to be convicted as an accessory before the fact even though the principal has not been convicted or (in most jurisdictions) even if the principal was acquitted at an earlier trial.
53. However, modern U.S. jurisdictions punish accessories after the fact for a separate criminal offense distinct from the underlying crime and having a different (and less severe) punishment.
54. Some states still use the term “accessory after the fact”; others no longer use the term, but have comparable laws against hindering apprehension or prosecution, obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, harboring a felon, or the like.
55. Such crimes usually require proving
56. (1) an intent to hinder apprehension or prosecution and
57. (2) actual aid in the form of either
58. (a) harboring the criminal,
59. (b) providing specified means (such as a disguise) to evade arrest,
60. (c) tampering with evidence,
61. (d) warning the criminal of impending arrest, or
62. (e) using force or deception to prevent the arrest.
63. Federal law has followed both these trends.
64. The U.S. Code effectively treats as principals those who would traditionally have been considered accessories before the fact at common law:
70. induces or
72. the commission of an offense,
73. is punishable as a principal.
74. Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly performed by him or another would be an offense, is punishable as a principal.
75. However, federal law treats accessories after the fact differently from principals.
76. Accessories after the fact face a maximum of only half the fine and half the prison time that principals face.
77. (If the principal faces the death penalty or life imprisonment, accessories after the fact face up to 15 years’ imprisonment.)
78. Federal law defines accessories after the fact as persons who provide criminals with certain aid in order to hinder a criminal’s apprehension or prosecution:
79. Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed,
82. comforts or
83. assists the offender
84. in order to
85. hinder or
87. his apprehension,
88. trial or
90. is an accessory after the fact.
So Mr. Barr and Mr. Huber, here are only a few questions:
– Chuck Schumer and or
– Nancy Pelosi and or
– Paul Ryan and or
– Mitch McConnell and or
– Peter Strok and or
– Lisa Page and or
– Brennan or
– McCabe or
– Comey or
– Lynch or
– Rice or
– Hillary or
– Brazile or
– Wasserman-Schultz or
– Podestas or
– then POTUS Obama or
– Biden or
– Holder or
– Bill or
– CNN or
– MSNBC or
– the New York Times or
– Washington Post or
– any of the media personalities
– and media owners and management and outlets or
– any of the Senators or
– any from the House know about:
– the Russian collusion fake narrative and
– the fake dossier and
– the FISA warrant scam and
– Uranium One and
– all the Pay to Play money from foreign countries and
– Pay to Play money from Chinese and Russian corporations and
– Email-gate and
– Tech transfers to the Chinese and Russians and
– A billion in cash to the Caliphate, and
– Conspiracy to marginalize a duly elected POTUS?
In other words, did one or more of these folks either know and fail to step forward, or aid and abet, or actually participate, and in the process did they misuse their offices and enrich themselves at the public trough?
BARREL, IS BOB WOODWARD GUILTY OF FEARMONGERING? IS BOB A “FEAR” MONGER?
PORK, LOOKS LIKE IT. LOOKS LIKE BOB IS TRUMPED ON THIS ONE.
- Fearmongering is “the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue. It is the intentional “spreading of frightening and exaggerated rumors of an impending danger or the habit or tactic of purposely and needlessly arousing public fear about an issue.
- A Fearmonger, in this case who would appear to be Bob Woodward, is thus defined as a person who engages in fearmongering.
- (https://www.google.com/search?q=Fearmongering+def&oq=Fearmongering+def&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4416j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearmongering)
- Also, there is a Code of ethics of the Society of Professional Journalists, and Bob Woodward claims to be a professional journalist. Should he violate his Code of ethics, it looks like it is fair to determine that Bob Woodward is not a Professional Journalist.
- In his recent “FEAR” mongering book, incidentally titled “FEAR,” Bob sets himself up as judge and jury of POTUS Donald J Trump by stringing together a series of interviews, some of which are “ANONYMOUS” which leads me to conclude that Bob’s “FEAR” BOOK is just like the “ANONYMOUS” LETTER PRINTED BY THE NEW YORK TIMES, except many pages longer.
- Let’s take a few minutes and see if Bob adheres to his Code of ethics as a professional journalist.
- Is Bob guilty of being a FEARMONGER?
- Is his book “FEAR” simply a case of Bob engaging in FEARMONGERING, but this time on steroids and obviously for a $10 million advance from the publisher – according to O’Reilly?
- First, let’s set forth and take a hard look at Bob’s journalism Code of ethics.
- As a journalist, Bob has both “rights and responsibilities.
- “These are set forth in the code of ethics of the Society of Professional Journalists.
- “The society’s code is voluntarily embraced by thousands of journalists [including Bob], regardless of place or platform, and is widely used in newsrooms and classrooms as a guide for ethical behavior.
- “The code is intended not as a set of “rules.”
- “It is not — nor can it be under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution — legally enforceable.
- “Instead, it is intended as a [mandatory] resource for [Bob’s] ETHICAL DECISION-MAKING.
- “Members of the Society of Professional Journalists believe that public enlightenment is the forerunner of justice and the foundation of democracy.
- “The duty of [Bob] the journalist is to further those ends by seeking truth and providing a fair and comprehensive account of events and issues.
- “Conscientious journalists from all media and specialties [including Bob] strive to serve the public with thoroughness and honesty.
- “Professional integrity is the cornerstone of [Bob’s journalistic] credibility.
- “Members of the Society [, including Bob] share a dedication to ethical behavior and adopt this code [as declaration of] the Society’s [and in this case Bob’s] principles and standards of practice.
- Bob’s first aim as a journalist is to “Seek truth and report it
- [Bob the Journalist, kind of like Bob the Builder] “should be –
- “and courageous
- “in gathering,
- “and interpreting information.
- Bob the Journalist, as a professional “Journalist should:
- “Test the accuracy of information from ALL sources [I think I recall from the TRUMP Woodward phone conversation that Bob the Journalist did not interview POTUS.]
- “and exercise care to avoid inadvertent error.
- “Deliberate distortion is never permissible.
- Bob the Journalist, as a professional journalist, is to “Diligently seek out subjects of news stories
- “to give them the opportunity to respond to allegations of wrongdoing. [Sounds like Bob the Journalist didn’t do this.]
- and to “Identify sources whenever feasible. [Sounds like Bob the Journalist didn’t do this either.]
- “The public is entitled to as much information as possible on sources’ reliability. [How many ANONYMOUS SOURCES are there in Bob the Journalist’s alleged expose?]
- “Always question sources’ motives before promising anonymity.
- “Clarify conditions attached to any promise made in exchange for information.
- “Keep promises.
- “Make certain that headlines,
- “news teases
- “and promotional material,
- “sound bites and
- “do not misrepresent.
- “They should not oversimplify
- “or highlight incidents out of context.
- Bob, as a professional journalist, is to “Never distort the content of news photos or video.
- “Image enhancement for technical clarity is always permissible.
- “Label montages and photo illustrations.
- “Avoid misleading re-enactments or staged news events.
- “If re-enactment is necessary to tell a story, label it.
- Bob the Journalist, as a professional journalist, is to “Avoid undercover
- “or other surreptitious methods
- “of gathering information
- “except when traditional open methods will not yield information vital to the public. [DID BOB THE JOURNALIST use “undercover” or “other surreptitious methods” to gather any of the information in Bob the Journalists book of “FEAR?”
- “Use of such methods should be explained as part of the story.
- “Never plagiarize. [Did Bob plagiarize?]
- “Tell the story of the diversity and magnitude of the human experience boldly,
- “even when it is unpopular to do so.
- “Examine [his] own cultural values
- “and avoid imposing those values on others. [Did Bob the Journalist as part of his book of “FEAR” examine his own cultural values and avoid imposing those values on the rest of us?]
- “Avoid stereotyping
- “by race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, geography, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance or social status. [Does Bob the Journalist stereotype POTUS Trump by any of these characteristics?]
- “Support the open exchange of views, even views [Bob finds] repugnant. [Does Bob the Journalist’s book of “FEAR” set forth any other views? For example, does Bob the Journalist acknowledge that POTUS Trump has kept 44 of his promises including but not necessarily limited to the fact that 90% of the country is happy POTUS Trump is making progress to help us be FREE, SAFE, and PROSPEROUS on so many fronts. Does Bob the Journalist acknowledge that POTUS Trump is to be honored for keeping these 44 promises? [And no doubt others.]
- ABORTION effort at elimination.
- AFGHANISTAN WAR TALIBAN shutdown.
- ARABS visit and cooperation.
- BORDER WALL funding and building to-date.
- BREXIT support.
- CHINA cooperation despite tariffs.
- CONGRESS major effort at cooperation working across the aisles despite democrat continuation of their fake POTUS colluded with Russians narrative.
- CONSTITUTION upholding.
- CRIMINAL SYNDICATE elimination. (Glad AG Sessions is there.)
- DRUGS/OPIOIDS control/elimination. (Glad AG Sessions is there.)
- ENERGY independence.
- FAMILY support.
- FIRST RESPONDERS honoring and support.
- FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY.
- FREEDOM OF RELIGION.
- FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
- FREEDOM TO BEAR ARMS.
- GANG AND CRIME elimination. (Glad AG Sessions is there.)
- GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION elimination of same by holding those accountable who have misused the public trust. (Looks like POTUS Trump has just touched the tip of the iceberg.)
- HARSH REGULATIONS reduction.
- HEALTH CARE more affordable.
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ensuring all come through the front door and are vetted and E-verified.
- INFRASTRUCTURE funding and improvement.
- IRAN sanctions.
- IRAQ strategy.
- ISIS AND TERRORIST GROUPS shutdown if not total elimination.
- ISRAEL PALESTINE solution.
- JEWISH STATE AND JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL support.
- JOBS increased dramatically. The economy appears to be humming on more cylinders than during Obama and earlier administrations.
- MANUFACTURING increased and brought home to USA.
- MEDIA CALL OUT for fake news.
- MELANIA AND IVANKA AND OTHER FAMILY as a compliment to POTUS. These folks have great courage and are to be commended. Give them each an A+ for putting up with so much negativity, so much “FEAR” mongering from Mr. Woodward and the left.
- MILITARY supported and dramatically improved. [General Mattis says Bob the Journalist’s book is a work of FICTION.]
- NORTH KOREA cooperation.
- NUCLEAR reduction.
- PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH policy.
- POLITICAL CORRECTNESS elimination.
- RESILIENCE despite severe criticism from press, democrats, and naysayer Republicans.
- RUSSIA building a relationship to prevent nuclear war.
- SAFETY FROM TERRORISM. Give ICE and Border Patrol and First Responders an A+.
- SUPREME COURT CHOICES rational and helpful to the nation.
- TAXES major reductions.
- VETERANS support.
- BUILDING THE WALL.
- Bob the Journalist is to “Give voice to the voiceless; official and unofficial sources of information can be equally valid.
- “Distinguish between advocacy and news reporting.
- “Analysis and commentary should be labeled [Was it?]
- “and not misrepresent fact or context. [Was it?]
- “Distinguish news from advertising
- “and shun hybrids that blur the lines between the two.
- “Recognize a special obligation to ensure that the public’s business is conducted in the open [including the requirement that each person who criticized do so in the open so his or her credibility can be vetted.]
- “and that government records are open to inspection.
- Bob the Journalist’s duty as a professional journalist is to “Minimize harm
- Ethical journalists treat sources, subjects and colleagues as human beings deserving of respect.[Has Bob the Journalist done so vis a vis POTUS Trump and FLOTUS Trump and their family?]
- “Journalists [in this case Bob the Journalist] should:
- “Show compassion for those who may be affected adversely by news coverage. [How about Melania?]
- “Use special sensitivity when dealing with children and inexperienced sources or subjects. [How about Baron?]
- “Be sensitive when seeking or using interviews or photographs of those affected by tragedy or grief.
- “Recognize that gathering and reporting information may cause harm or discomfort.
- “Pursuit of the news is not a license for arrogance. [To what degree is Bob the Journalist’s book of “FEAR” for the $10 million advance money and founded in Bob the Journalist’s arrogance? Both good questions.]
- “Recognize that private people have a greater right to control information about themselves than do public officials and others who seek power, influence or attention.
- “Only an overriding public need can justify intrusion into anyone’s privacy.
- “Show good taste.
- “Avoid pandering to lurid curiosity.
- “Be cautious about identifying juvenile suspects or victims of sex crimes.
- “Be judicious about naming criminal suspects before the formal filing of charges.
- “Balance a criminal suspect’s fair trial rights with the public’s right to be informed.
- Bob the Journalist as a professional journalist is obligated to “Act independently
- Bob, as a journalist “should be free of obligation to any interest other than the public’s right to know.
- Bob, as a journalist, “should:
- “Avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived.
- “Remain free of associations and activities that may compromise integrity or damage credibility.
- “free travel
- “and special treatment,
- “and shun secondary employment,
- “political involvement,
- “public office
- “and service in community organizations
- “if they compromise [his] journalistic integrity.
- Bob, as a professional journalist is obligated to “Disclose unavoidable conflicts. [How much conflict is there in a $10 million advance if such, as stated by Bill O is correct?]
- “Be vigilant and courageous about holding those with power accountable. [Would Bob the Journalist’s “FEAR” efforts have been better used to give us answers to the Clinton questions that still remain unanswered?]
- “Deny favored treatment to advertisers
- “and special interests
- “and resist their pressure to influence news coverage.
- “Be wary of sources offering information for favors or money;
- “avoid bidding for news.
- Bob the Journalist, as a professional journalist is obligated to “Be accountable
- “Journalists are accountable to their readers,
- “[accountable to their] listeners,
- “[accountable to their] viewers
- “and [accountable to] each other.
- Bob, as a professional journalist should:
- “Clarify and explain news coverage
- “and invite dialogue with the public over journalistic conduct.
- “Encourage the public to voice grievances against the news media.
- “Admit mistakes and correct them promptly.
- “Expose unethical practices of journalists and the news media.
- “Abide by the same high standards to which they hold others.
- “This information was adapted from the website of the Society of Professional Journalists. … Last updated: March 30, 2009
- (See https://journalistsresource.org/tip-sheets/foundations/code-of-ethics)
- Now let’s compare Bob’s activities that were basic to his writing and publishing his new book of FEAR. What do we glean from those who allegedly were interviewed? Is Bob a FEARMONGER? Looks like it. The title “FEAR” alone says it all.
- I watched Bill O’Reilly comment about Bob’s book. Bill said, paraphrased, “How hard is it to find someone in an inner circle to say nasty things about the boss? Not hard at all.”
- Bill’s focused on the many anonymous sources Bob uses.
134, Bill says he believes “General Mattis.” General Mattis says that he General Mattis did not say what Bob the Journalist says he said. General Mattis says the Woodward book is fiction.
- Looks like Bob the Journalist has done a good job of “MONGERING” “FEAR” WHICH MUST MAKE BOB A “FEAR” MONGER.
- Neither did Bob interview POTUS Trump, nor give him an opportunity to respond to Bob’s criticisms which not only must make Bob a “FEAR” monger but also makes Bob much less than a professional journalist.
BARREL, after all you have said and done, and you have to admit you have said more than you have done on this one, Bob the Journalist and his publisher, at POTUS Trump’s expense, and that of his family and supporters, is enjoying bank by selling lots of Bob the Journalist’s “FICTION ACCORDING TO GENERAL MATTIS” “FEAR” book.
How to tell if a news organization and its anchors are helping you?
Is what they are saying helping you be more FREE? (Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Assembly, Right to bear arms)
Is what they are saying helping you be more SAFE? (Border security, Extreme vetting of immigrants, Elimination of gangs and crime)
Is what they are saying helping you be more PROSPEROUS? (Jobs, Manufacturing, Tax reduction)